The Matrix: Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
I've been looking into this game fro around a month now, and since it's near Christmas time I was thinking about getting it. I was wondering if anyone here has played it and would know anything about it?

JKozzy
Don't waste your time and money. Luckily I was able to obtain a free trial back in May before I gave any money -- needless to say after about a day I just uninstalled it and let the trial run out. It feels so... broken.

Snoopbert
Hmm... how long ago was that? They've had like 39 updates laughing out loud

powerfulone1987
i was about to get this game too, but it was this or City of Heroes and i chose city of heroes, which i still haven't been able to play because when i click the icon to play the game it won't load the updates to get into the game.

I should really cancel my registration to the game, i'm sure it's been charging me and my trial is over by now.

is it comprehensible.....

FeceMan
www.solsticeserver.com

Wait for it and be content.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19804&highlight=matrix+online

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.