G4TechTV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lan委Windu
This new channel is going to bring you the best of TechTV and G4 - TV 4 Gamers.

I am very anxious for them to start the new programming schedules, they got rid of just a couple of good shows on TechTV, like Tech Live, but adding in all the great G4 shows is going to be gold.

I've been waiting for my satellite provider, DirectTV, to start showing G4, but now that the two channels are merging, I finally get it!!! I loved G4 when I was able to watch it at my sisters house in Tennessee, and I get to love it again.

This is a must see for any gamer or techy person out there.

Go to www.g4techtv.com for more information about the merger.

The new programming officially starts Friday, May 28th in the US, I'm not sure about Canada or if it is even in other countries.

Jedi Shmedi
Yeah, I'm pretty excited to. At first X-Play wa the only show I liked on TechTV, but now I like the Screen Savers to. As for G4, they should get rid of Game On, 10 Play, Blister, and Starcade. So, I'm looking forward to it.

Lan委Windu
Yeah Starcade is so dated.

Game On is okay, so is Blister...and I've never seen 10 Play.

Lan委Windu
Here's the shows that are gonna be on the channel...

From TechTV:

Anime Unleashed
Body Hits
Eye Drops
Fresh Gear
Future Fighting Machines
Invent This
Nerd Nation
Robot Wars
The Screen Savers
Thunderbirds
Unscrewed
X-Play

From G4:

Arena
Cheat!
Cinematech
Electric Playground
Filter
G4TV.com
Icons
Judgment Day
Players
Portal
Pulse
Sweat

JKozzy
When does this take into effect? Looks exciting to say the least... drool

Lan委Windu
The 28th...just 4 days away.

JKozzy
eek! big grin

WindDancer
Is a shame that Call for Help wasn't included in the new network. It was pretty obvious X-play was going to be included. Although, I wish Adam and Morgan would get replace (don't get me wrong I love Morgan) but I much prefer new hosts. Adam should have his own show or something.

JKozzy
Noo! Never mad stick out tongue

Lan委Windu
I think Adam Sessler is the ultimate host of X-Play...Morgan acts too much like a dork, when we know she's not.

They need to get new hosts for most of the G4 shows though, they are all untalented. Except for the guys with Judgement Day.

MC Mike
I heard bout this too. It's a nobrainer. Great idea. big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, I get both channels already...I love G4, I love TechTV...I can't wait for the merge yes Anime Unleashed AND Cinematech (my two favorite shows from those channels) on one channel? Awesome!

Lan委Windu
It reminds me of when G4 launched...I was hoping the two would become one...laughing out loud

Does anyone else remember the days leading up to G4? Where they would show Pong 24 hours a day? And you went to the G4 website you could play pong, and it might end up on TV?

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud can't say that I can...I only discovered G4 existed last March or so...

Lan委Windu
Whoa...it's been around since 2001 or 2002...I can't remember.

Jedi Shmedi
2002 is when it officially started.

I found it in November of 2002 while browsing through my cable channels and I fell in love instantly.

Good job on the merge and thank god they are getting rid of all of the shows I said they should in my post at the top of this page! Later Starcrap!

Sadly, I'm gonna be outta state tomorrow so I can't be there when it happens, but oh well, it'll kick ass anyway! big grin

Lan委Windu
Hells yeah it will.

I can't wait to see Cheat again!

JKozzy
I got G4 but not TechTV.... I could get X-Play on-demand, but now that they're merging, I a) don't need to get a new service plan, and b) can enjoy the channels that much better big grin Definetly a smart move imho for the networks. Why compete, when you can just provide pure goodness in one channel instead two alright channels? wink

Lan委Windu
Just one more day.

Holcomb
Should be good.

powerfulone1987
I haven't watched many episodes of this show, but I have watched enough and I liked it.

Did anyone else see the last episode today? I wonder why they are going off air?

Did they do the show live. I saw the one that came on at 9 or 9:30pm. Is this the time their show comes on and did it come on one day a week or daily.

Either way it's sad that this is their last episode. I'm glad i got to see it.

is it comprehensible.....

Smasandian
I cant stand those two chicks.

hotsauce6548
Wow... and the new guy had just started too...

Guess no one watched it.

powerfulone1987
they said they did 169 shows.

what new guy? do you mean geoff? He's not new, he's been their a while hasn't he. I thought he was on there the whole time actually. But I didn't see the earlier episodes, but he's been on every episode i've seen.

I wondered why in the goodbye little song and flashback clips, he wasn't in a lot of them. I was like I couldn't believe they left him out of so many and focused mainly on the girls.

Ultimate Hulk43
I used to watch this show a lot(actually I watched it a lot in the summer which was also when I started to really watch the G4 channel). stick out tongue Does anyone know why they're going off the air?

powerfulone1987
that's what i want to know.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
they said they did 169 shows.

what new guy? do you mean geoff? He's not new, he's been their a while hasn't he. I thought he was on there the whole time actually. But I didn't see the earlier episodes, but he's been on every episode i've seen.

I wondered why in the goodbye little song and flashback clips, he wasn't in a lot of them. I was like I couldn't believe they left him out of so many and focused mainly on the girls.

No, he wasn't there the whole time. I don't really consider him being there a while, either, as I used to watch this show before G4 and Tech TV merged. messed

And I wonder why this was merged with the G4TechTV thread...

Ultimate Hulk43
Any word on why this show is going off the air?

powerfulone1987
Yeah, I was wondering where my thread was, and then come to find out it's been merged with this.

Ultimate Hulk43

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.