Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin2009
Whoa! Okay I just finished reading the end of the script for the 3rd Pirates and the ending makes it sound like there is a 4th movie on the way. Okay I thought a Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy would be cool but 4 movies I just don`t know, unless they got a good script for it I don`t think they should do a 4th movie.

underablackflag
Aye!...I read the same thing you did I'm sure, and with what I read about the third...the minute possibility of a POTC4, may indeed be lame. That is if JD does NOT return as Captain Jack...(again, mortal or not!)...and there's no indication in anything he has said that I've read anywhere that he will be in a forth installment of POTC.

Emily_depp
where did u find the script?

^^[leane]
yup same question ...

The Ones
any script on the net is fake

underablackflag
Says who...you? messed

Historian Guy
Yea, I don't believe that there would be a script out there for either movie out on the internet if the main sights that monitor activity on the movie production don't have them.

«§hõnknêss»
Tru...thos I know POTC2 had the script leaked but disney had it taken off the sites it was posted on....if there is a POTC4 Jack will most likely be in it as JD said he would keep going with it even if there was a POTC7...coz he loves Jack so much happy

Fëanor
Originally posted by The Ones
any script on the net is fake especially for one that is not a certainty. i can't imagine johnny depp reprising his role a fourth time...eccentric as he is.

Anakin2009
Look the 3rd script isn`t even suppost be out right now because the 2nd isn`t either and Latinoreview.com had the script for the 3rd one and had to take it off and no one knows why, they say either it`s fake or Disney forced them to take it off because they didn`t want them to spoil the 2nd and 3rd movie but some people had already seen the script before it was taken off and I tried to find it at Latinoreview.com but it was already off but I still got some info from the people who had already read the sript. I didn`t say for sure that there would be a 4th movie but it just sounds that way.

Flying High
ooooh....i dont care...i'll probably go see them all anyway...even if they are crap...

Anakin2009
Just look on Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Script here on one of my forums and you`ll find out.

pirate_fan4life
I will go see them all too!

choosewisely
even if there came 56465156464
ill see them as long as keira plays in them eek!

underablackflag
Didn't I post for you guys the info re: the possibility of POTC 4?????
And I just posted a blurb re: POTC3 on the POTC3 thread. I believe I saved to my computer the POTC3 script spoiler...but that was awhile back, AND I'd have to find it...IF you wanted to read it?...?...?

underablackflag
> 1. Bootstrap is part of Davey Jones Crew
> 2. The Pearl sinks *notice in the trailer that
> Jack isn't sailing the Pearl
> 3. The "bad guys" are good guys *pintel, ragetti,
> barbossa
> 4. The chest is symbolic
> 5. Will and Jack end up in an epic fight against
> each other.
> 6. Norrington becomes pirate
>
> " I heard that Jack does go down with his ship,in POTC2,
comes back as an immortal.."somehow" with the
possibility of a POTC4...??!!"

TRUE or FALSE???

T R U E ..."From what they're saying the aspect of a POTC 4 is very good"

( This was what i posted from an old thread....)

POTC ship rat
Hi all !! First time poster, occassional reader.

Hate to let out an industry secret (not really, thats why I'm here) but production companies will occasionally "leak" scripts to throw off the scent of the real script.

It happens with Disney movies all of the time. Same at Paramount, Columbia, and Touchstone. Star Trek "leaked" so many stories from their TNG series, you couldn't tell what was real and what was a decoy.

Sometimes, the big-wigs will watch sites such as this one just to guage the response. Favorable, and they go ahead with it. Not so favorable, and they pull the plug before it even leaves the boardroom table.

If it takes me forever and a day to respond, its not because I've been put in my place or I'm offended, I just can't get in here very often.

OOPS!! The ship she is a sailin' so I'se gotsta run.

Ship off ye maties YO HO!

Mådness
Welcome abord mate. Have some seaweed *hands over some seaweed* Those are some wise words Ship Rat. At times there would even be decoy names. I beleive the first pirates movie had one or two. Batman Begins had one

And I understand how you feel. I like this place, but I just can't find time to get here *sticks out her tounge and puts on a dunce hat*

POTC ship rat
I remember when "Return of The Jedi" was in pre-production, it originally was titled "Revenge of The Jedi". About that same time, Paramount was finishing up on "Star Trek II: Vengance of Kahn". (which was later changed to "Wrath of Kahn"wink

The boys out at the ranch (Skywalker) felt that the name of the Star Trek movie was too similiar to theirs, and revenge really isn't a Jedi trait, so they changed it. But not before the guys over in marketing had already released posters with the "Revenge of The Jedi" logo on it.

My dad worked for a major metropolitan newspaper at the time and was able to get me a poster and a very large format comic book with the "Revenge" logo on it. My high school chums and I all went to the first showing of "Return", and I blew the story for them all the way through it, since I had already memorized the comic book!!

Already, I have made a few of my landlubber friends mad for telling them that they Pearl was destroyed and Capt'n Jack dies in 2 but comes back in 3. They'll just have to wait until it comes out to know for sure.

Oh well, gotsta go. At ten bells and low swells we saw a tanker 30 miles out headin' our way, and my sat uplink keeps flickering.

See ya in port my teenage ninja.

Mådness
*gasps* How did you KNOW?! stick out tongue

Well, I guess unless one of us has powers to see into the future, we can't really be sure. I say ride the wave of the Pirates until a while after 2, or maybe right after 3. THEN we can start panicing about if there will be a number 4

^^[leane]
yes

Anakin2009
Well to me the rumors fit in with the second movie very well so far, but hey you could be right thou.

Caribbean_Chick
A fourth one? You have got to be kidding me...the second was a stretch so I seriously doubt they'll get to a fourth. And I also seriously doubt that that wast he real script for the 3rd either, do you know how many fanfics are written out there? Somebody probably thought one was really good and decided it could pass as a real script. And anyways, even if they were planning a third movie, there's no way they would've written the script already, when it comes to script writing, the writers are never in a hurry to write them that fast.

choosewisely
the real script was online dudette
why do you think disny went crazy....for a fanfic?

tinkerbell668
i dont think they would have the 3rd one up either, Disney isn't that naive. They know people want that script so they're gonna keep it locked up tight.

Anakin2009
Look there is infact a third Pirates movie coming out in 2007 because they waisted time on making the second. The 3rd is rumored to be called Uncharted Waters and it`s coming out probably summer 2007 and it`s a to be continued movie as well.

dudeitskevin22
Did you not notice the use of the word SHIT multiple times in the script?! This is a disney movie they certainly wouldnt allow swears in their script.

even if they did allow it, the swears would certainly be in the other 2 movies.

The Script doesnt even sound like the other two, suddenly attacked by asian!? why use the word asian? The Black Pear carried away by crabs?? Pff yeah right. Jack Spearow Immortal and a possibility of a 4th movie, yeah right. ITS FAKE

Also, you find it strange that the script is leaked RIGHT AFTER PCB2 CAME OUT IN THEATRE? oviously someone watched the movie and said oh, im gonna make a fake script, release it somewhere and say it was leaked

.:Space Opera:.
that happens with EVERY blockbuster series. i could give a shit about scripts. what a waste of time to know whats going to happen in the next movie. whats the point of even going if you know whats going to happen...

DRAKONS
There wont be forth movie and even if there will be it will be uch diferent and im afraid there will be no Jack Sparrow,Barbossa, Will,Elizabet it will be a hall new story

jessigem
sad i'm kinda glad they're not making a 4th movie though. why take a good thing and make it stupid?

DavyyJoness.
heyy where did you happen upon this script?

jessigem
you're gunna have to ask choose when he comes back.....the movie doesn't come out over there for a couple of days i think?

katelovespirate
i can see them making like a "prequel" type thing in like 5 years or something. like, how jack lost the pearl or something.

jessigem
he was MUNTINATED!!! blink

Anakin2009
Look guys I know you think this stuff about a forth movie sounds crazy, and so do I, all I was trying to say is that it was just a possibility ok. It`s not a sure fire thing.

Anakin2009
O and for you IDIOTS that don't believe me about the 3rd movie, we'll all just see on May 25th,2007 (the release date of the 3rd movie)

POTC lover xoxo
ok back to the question where did you find the POTC 3 plot thing??

blackpearl44
There actually is a really good chance of more POTC movies after the third one is finished, this is my post from another thread that we were atlking about this.

"Here is an interview with Johnny, and the head director. July 8th 2006, (day after POTC 2 release day)

http://www.empireonline.com/intervi...iew.asp?IID=554

and this interview is with the two writers, Ted Elliot, and Terry Rossio. July 7th 2006 (POTC 2 release day)

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=...ews&id=7086

They are really good. These two practically say that there is going to be at least a 4th POTC movie.....probably more, because once they make a 4th, they will want to just clean it up nicely and just make another trilogy. because everyone involved (especially Johnny) is more than happy to do many more POTC films after 3 is finished"

Read those interviews, if you have not already......

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Anakin2009
Whoa! Okay I just finished reading the end of the script for the 3rd Pirates and the ending makes it sound like there is a 4th movie on the way. Okay I thought a Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy would be cool but 4 movies I just don`t know, unless they got a good script for it I don`t think they should do a 4th movie.

Okay someone with the name Anakin can't be talking. *cough*Star Wars had 6 movies and don't even go saying that half of them were good *cough*

There are a lot of Pirate tales they could use to make a movie into like the Bermuda Triangle for example. They could do something along that lines; don't think it's in the Caribbean Sea but who cares?

blackpearl44
^^ Yea, they are pirates of the Caribbean, but the don't have to stay in the Caribbean, obviously, Pirates can go anywhere, just there "home base" so to speak, is the Caribbean.

jessigem
yea. in the third movie they're supposed to go to singapore or something. so why not the bermuda triangle?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by jessigem
yea. in the third movie they're supposed to go to singapore or something. so why not the bermuda triangle?

And they're suppose to go to the World's End; I doubt that's in the Caribbean Sea.

LovelyOne
I'm pretty sure the trilogy will wrap up with something happening to Davy Jones. And then if there is a 4th a whole new story will start with a different villain and such. Might carry on new trilogy with movies 4,5 and 6

blackpearl44
^^ Exactly. I agree with you, they will tie things up nicely at the end of the third movie. and then they can start a whole new story, with a new plot, new storyline, with the same characters with a fourth movie. Then possibly have a 5th and 6th movie to complete 2 trilogys. I don't believe there is a reason not to do that.

TheOnes2
Brief Summary of POTC3:

Pirates 3 begins in the Orient, where Elizabeth Swann is taking a prisoner to the dread pirate Sao Feng. It is then revealed that she is conspiring with Captain Barbossa. The plan is to exchange the prisoner, who is hooded, for some charts Sao Feng has, but the whole thing is a scam. The prisoner is actually Will Turner! Both he and Elizabeth escape and take the charts with them. The charts are to help them find Davey Jones' Locker, where Jack Sparrow went after he died. Jack is not in heaven or hell but in a a desert filled with weird crabs.

Jack is rescued and there is a gathering of a pirate armada, which culminates in a massive sea battle.

blackpearl44
^^That is what you think will happen......because obviously, you don't know for sure.......and that should be in the POTC 3 thread....I think this is a POTC 4 thread....

ESB -1138
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Brief Summary of POTC3:

Pirates 3 begins in the Orient, where Elizabeth Swann is taking a prisoner to the dread pirate Sao Feng. It is then revealed that she is conspiring with Captain Barbossa. The plan is to exchange the prisoner, who is hooded, for some charts Sao Feng has, but the whole thing is a scam. The prisoner is actually Will Turner! Both he and Elizabeth escape and take the charts with them. The charts are to help them find Davey Jones' Locker, where Jack Sparrow went after he died. Jack is not in heaven or hell but in a a desert filled with weird crabs.

Jack is rescued and there is a gathering of a pirate armada, which culminates in a massive sea battle.

You think that don't you but that's what you think will happen.

TheOnes2
I dont think thats what will happen, i got that from this place:

http://www.moviespoilers.net/pirates3.html

And that place is never wrong when it comes to plots

blackpearl44
How do they know that.....the script for POTC 2 hasn't even been released yet, nevermind POTC 3......and they only have shot a few scenes from the movie already, they did that while they were filming 2, but filming for 3 will resume Aug 3rd, which is a few weeks away, and then they still have 4 months of filming for POTC 3 to do when filming resumes, they always improvise and change the script around, and re-write scenes while they are filming, most of the time it's changed while filming.......so unless the director, or the writers, or the producers, or the actors say something that has to do with the next POTC movie......there is no way to know for sure what is going to happen....i've heard rumors for movie plots, then when the movie comes out, it is totally different from what I heard.......that site had no credibility, or legitamacy.

TheOnes2
Still, its never been wrong for every movie i looked up last year for the movie's for 2005 and 2006

blackpearl44
^^ Ok, but this isn't every other movie.....I read an interview with the writers, and they said a scene can be re-written 40-50 during filming, until it is how they want it to fir in with the story perfectly. The writers are Ted Elliot, and Terry Rossio, they arevery good at writing spectacular sripts......and it changes so many times during filming.....there is no way to really know unless someone with significancein the making of the POTC movies says something, that website has no credibility.....

DRAKONS
Meybe they will make a story about Black Beard or someting

blackpearl44
^^ Hey, that's not a bad idea for a 4th movie....but whatever the writers decide to make a script for a 4th movie with.....you can bet it will be good.....

DRAKONS
i hope so couz i realy want to see it(Well if they make one)

ilovepirates23
i would be so disappointed if they left us hanging the way they way they did in potc3. all the actors are so talanted. i loved every bit of all the movies.they have to sum it all up what becomes of elizbeth jack and the oh so hot will

Arachnid1
They can go to ten, and I'll still love it.

To Freedom
^^Precisely the point. As long as Johnny Depp continues to be Jack Sparrow, POTC will always have a fan in me.

PirateDiva
I agree!! I Love JOHNNY!!!

AudioHeart
ME TOO!!! GO JOHNNY, CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW. The movie wouldn't be the same without him. However, I wonder who would play Will and Liz, or maybe they'll just leave them out...dun dun DUNNNNNNN

OMG THAT IS AN AMAZING SIGGY PIRATEDIVA!!! ^^

Tramps Lady
i know!!!! how good is it!!!!??

PirateDiva
Originally posted by AudioHeart
ME TOO!!! GO JOHNNY, CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW. The movie wouldn't be the same without him. However, I wonder who would play Will and Liz, or maybe they'll just leave them out...dun dun DUNNNNNNN

OMG THAT IS AN AMAZING SIGGY PIRATEDIVA!!! ^^

Thankee....The wonderfully Talented Joan Joan made it for me!! big grin Isn't she the best!!!

To Freedom
I don't want Will and Liz. Enough of their vomit-inducing love. Their story is done - anymore in POTC 4 would be SO BORING!!!!!!!!! If anything, I want Liz and Jack. Or a new female pirate in the shape of Kate Beckinsale with Johnny Depp. And i'd really hate it if Disney made it into some science fiction crap. Gimme an old-fashioned pirate movie anytime.

Bicnarok

To Freedom
^^AWE had a crappy ending. Jack lost his Pearl and his woman. He didn't manage to get immortality. Stupid Lizzy sacrificed freedom and married Will to only see him every 10 years. Poor Will died and became capt of flying dutchman, burdened with ferrying dead souls to the netherworld.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.