Batman vs The Creeper(from Jeepers Creeper)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
does batman stand a chance

spetznaz
Batmans has faced off against White Martians.
Batman has faced, and won, against scores of Aliens (i.e the beings from the movie Alien) ....twice!
Batman has faced off against mystical beings as well, and is still thriving.
Or when he plays around with Man-Bat, Clayface and KillerCroc as if they were little tots with snot up their noses!
Batman has faced weird beings like the ScareMonster ....actually the scaremonster got into the Wayne Manor, and Bruce ....although caught by surprise, not wearing his suit, and injured (he was bandaged up) ....still managed to take care of the situation.

Conclusion: Not only would Batman stand a very good chance against Jeepers Creepers, BUT the question SHOULD be changed into whether Jeepers Creepers would stand a chance against the Batman.

golem370
The Creature is stronger faster and pretty much Immortal Batman gets eaten

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
The Creature is stronger faster and pretty much Immortal Batman gets eaten

LOL. Hi Golem 370.
Anyways:

1) The funny thing is such odds have never stopped Batman before. Almost all his opponents are stronger, faster, or have certain attributes that confer powers to them. Thus this is nothing new.

2) Oh, and in Jeepers Creepers 2 a farmer stopped the creeper with a KNIFE. Yes, the Creeper will come back to life after 23 years (and the farmer will be waiting for him ....this time with a harpoon gun), but even if the creeper comes back I'd say the farmer won for 23 years.
If some farmboy can do the deed I'd say Batman can.
And if you win for 23 years in my book that is still a win.

Or are you going to tell me Jeepers Creepers 2 is, erm ahem, 'not canon.'
laughing

golem370
He was at the end of his eating cycle but at the very end he was waiting for Jeepers Creepers to come to life again. Also Jeepers his a great tracker. Did you see the part where they girl runs over him like 6times and he still gets up? Batman has no Chance

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
He was at the end of his eating cycle but at the very end he was waiting for Jeepers Creepers to come to life again. Also Jeepers his a great tracker. Did you see the part where they girl runs over him like 6times and he still gets up? Batman has no Chance

As i said .....Jeepers will come back after 23 years. Which is why the farmer is still waiting and watching for the time the creature will rise up again to feast.
However the farmer still disposed of it.
If the farmer can do that, with a harpoon gun and a knife (a knife for goodness sake), so can Batman.

As for vehicles running over the creature and nothing happening to it ....well, that is quite cool. Super in fact.
However I doubt Batman would be impressed by that. Especially since any of the various Clayfaces he has faced can be run over by a steam-roller and the only effect it would have on them is to give them a firm massage.
Oh, and even though the Clayfaces can be hit by cars with no ill effect, Batman still manages to play with them as if they were silly putty.

Anyways, Batman has faced off against creatures he shouldn't have a chance against. For example White Martians, or the Aliens (including the genetically enhanced Aliens .....as if Aliens are not bad enough without genetic enhancements). And he has won.

He even managed to deal with the scaremonster (you have a knack for dredging up obscure characters ...many of them from the following website: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appchar.htm, and then matching them up against DC characters. Since you are good with a search engine ....or maybe just that one website, then you may want to check up on the Scaremonster. He is not from Marvel, thus maybe you might be allergic to him, but Batman basically took care of that monster with no prep, no suit or toys, and while injured ...in his manor).

Ex11B
The creeper stands no chance against Bruce Almighty..er,i mean Bruce Wayne..oooopps..Batgod.......ok,ok Batman smile

The Ion
Going by feats, Bruce is at least herald level. He wins 10/10.

wolverine8888
CermDocuments and Settings\John\My Documents\My Pictures\04.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.