YOU vs these mother lovers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
this fight goes like this. ders gonna be diff level. there are didd rules 4 eath level. in level one you pick a weapon............... just read the shiite.

level one
you have to fight these three one at a time without with a days rest in between.you choose one off these weapons.

weapon 1

captain america shield
one of the punshers weapons
wolverins bones
vs
aunt may
huntress
drunk underage robin

weapon2

green lantern ring = no will power or charger needed
quantum bands
thors hammer
vs
sav hulk
black adam
lobo (two clones)

weapon 3
silver surfers powers
control over the omega effect
dr.strange magic powers (you cant call 4 help)
vs
thanos
gog wars doomsday
8th day juggernaut

final battel weapons
Mister Mxyzptlk powers
galactus fully powers
Moleman
vs
Eternity
Beyonder secret wars version
imperix prime

Dizzle
Level 1: Punisher's Heat Seeking Rocket Launcher

Blow up Huntress, slap Aunt May, find Robin some nice fat drunk dude. Done and done.

Level 2: Power Ring

Sweet, I'm Ion. GL Ring, no recharging needed, no restrictions by willpower. Yeah. I kick ass. These three just explode from looking at me.

Level 3: I'm going to go with Strange's powers...

Dimension warp, dimension warp, dimension warp. Thanos returns, I dimension warp myself away and go get Strange's items to do the "stalemate the IG like a cheapass little monkey" thing. FATALITY!

Level 4: Mr. Mxyzptlk

5th Dimensional imps can do pretty much whatever the hell they want with reality. Possibly even at Beyonder's level, though WAY beyond Kosmos. (yeah retcon!)

house
level 1: The M60 7.62mm NATO general purpose machine gun(punishers signature wep)

Gun down huntress, Knock may out with my gun, Dispose of the gun and slap robin around a little bit.

level 2:gl ring

With my omnipotent power and willpower I bitchslap all 3 into submission.

Level 3:stranges powers o yeaaaaah

Forget about the fight I use my physcic abilities to coax 5 chicks into a hotel room.

level 4: Mr mxyzptlk

Mxy can do whatever he please, I turn all 3 into a baked potatoe...

spetznaz
Yep ...the choices 'Dizzle' and 'House' made are probably the best.

In the first case the best option would be to have the Punisher's weaponry.
Having Cap's shield, without the skill necessary to use it effectively, will only lead to Huntress wiping the floor with you.
As for Wolverine's bones ....well, without the necessary skill Huntress will take you down just as fast. In fact the darn things might slow someone down, and without a healing factor that Adamantium is sure going to be pure poison in a lil' while.
However having any of the Punisher's better guns will quickly even out the field. Aunt May is not threat, Huntress can be felled (hopefully), and Robin (in this scenario) is 'drunk and underage.' Thus he is not the 'normal' Robin that takes out Mafia thugs armed to the teeth with weaponry.
Hence Punisher's weapons are best here.

The second round has the GL ring as the best.
The Quantum bands are amazing, but having a GL ring with no will power and recharging needed basically means one can do things approaching Ion level.
Thor's hammer ....well, for one is the person worthy enough to lift it? And if it can be lifted, will the person turn into a Norse deity (like Thor), or will the person merely have an unbreakable hammer made of Uru metal? Too many ifs if you ask me.
Thus the GL ring is the best choice.

The third round has Dr Strange's powers as the top contender.
Having the Omega effect is nice, but in Hunter/Prey Doomsday shrugged off a point-blank OE blast from Darkseid. Wonder what Gog Doomsday could do!
As for the power cosmic ....really cool powers stem from it, however I wouldn't want to face Thanos armed only with the power cosmic. I doubt it would be an enjoyable experience.
However magic has options available that might just tip the battle to my favor ....eg dimension hopping.

The last round has Myx's powers as the best.
Galactus, at full power, is amazingly powerful. However I need more if going against Eternity.
Myx may or may not have it in him .....but he has the best shot, and if it works it will only require a thought. A simple wish ....e.g Imperiex turn into a mouse.

LethalFemme
they all fall b4 me due to the Femme Factor lol

newjak86
Originally posted by LethalFemme
they all fall b4 me due to the Femme Factor lol Lets see we have the Rageforce Chaosforce Poenix Force. And now the Femme Factor. big grin

LethalFemme
Originally posted by newjak86
Lets see we have the Rageforce Chaosforce Poenix Force. And now the Femme Factor. big grin

mines is the best lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by LethalFemme
they all fall b4 me due to the Femme Factor lol

every single thread............................................

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.