Ms.Marvel vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
alright who takes this? evil face

wolverine8888
UR MAMA

soleran30
wolverine of course cuz he has adamantium and healing factor of course.

Lucid Lui
Ms Marvel as in Carol Danvers?

If so she absolutely curbstomps him.

Jose123
Originally posted by wolverine8888
UR MAMA

JO MAMA!!!!! mad laughing

wolverine8888
lol

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Ms Marvel as in Carol Danvers?

If so she absolutely curbstomps him.

doubt it man she has some pritty bad showings

Lucid Lui
doubt it man she has some pritty bad showings If it's current Danvers, like i said... Curbstompage...

wolverine8888
carol got her stomack ripped open by wolverines bone claws.

Jose123
If it's current Danvers, like i said... Curbstompage...

YEP Invulnerability,Super strength,flight,Boobs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claws,H factor,hairiness

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
YEP Invulnerability,Super strength,flight,Boobs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claws,H factor,hairiness
super stamina strength agility reflexes durability

Melnorme
yes

Jose123

CURRENT Ms.Marvel

http://www.buzzscope.com/previewer.php?id=5308&p=1

wolverine8888
CURRENT Ms.Marvel

http://www.buzzscope.com/previewer.php?id=5308&p=1
ur piont she always been 50 toner

Jose123
super stamina strength agility reflexes durability

Carol has all of that times 50
Serious

The Ion
I'd like to see Wolverine's claws versus the Anti Life Equation. They seem equal.

wolverine8888
Carol has all of that times 50
Serious

ya she always so impressed with captian america?

not adding up to well.

also the amount of htis she took form titianus was not so good as well what was it one hit ko her

Melnorme
ur piont she always been 50 toner

That still makes her 100 times stronger than Wolverine.

Melnorme
ya she always so impressed with captian america?

not adding up to well.

also the amount of htis she took form titianus was not so good as well what was it one hit ko her

Titanus was a walking plot device. He beat the green off the Hulk, literally.

Jose123

How the hell did this even happen with BONE claws. I may be able to except adamantium maybe but BONE claws. I've seen this women withstand direct machine gun fire. Why the hell did that even phase her?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Melnorme
Titanus was a walking plot device. He beat the green off the Hulk, literally.

do u know a a plot device is?

Lucid Lui
C'mon w8888, you can't really think that Wolverine would beat Ms. Marvel. In a comic maybe he could pull a victory due to his jobber aura, but in here that doesn't work.

And he gets curbstomped. Accept it.

wolverine8888
How the hell did this even happen with BONE claws. I may be able to except adamantium maybe but BONE claws. I've seen this women withstand direct machine gun fire. Why the hell did that even phase her?

they dident just face her the nocked her clear out and could of killed her.

wolverine8888
C'mon w8888, you can't really think that Wolverine would beat Ms. Marvel. In a comic maybe he could pull a victory due to his jobber aura, but in here that doesn't work.

And he gets curbstomped. Accept it.

nope cuz I dont think she any better then namor and namor has yet to show me he can take wolverine

Lucid Lui
they dident just face her the nocked her clear out and could of killed her. Did she actually have her powers at the time...?

Jose123
they dident just face her the nocked her clear out and could of killed her.

I'll say again
I've seen the women withstand direct machine gun fire without it doing any harm how the hell did BONE claws even phase her.

srankmissingnin
I'll say again
I've seen the women withstand direct machine gun fire without it doing any harm how the hell did BONE claws even phase her.

The same why they cut Thanos, bad writing.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

not true his bone claws are far denser then human boens as are wolverine bones they have time and time again proven to go through solid metal. even with bone claws he was said to be pritty much unbreakable such as in contest of champions.

wolverine8888

fan voted

wolverine8888
Did she actually have her powers at the time...?

yup she did

Jose123

Try telling that to wolverine8888.

wolverine8888
Try telling that to wolverine8888.

ur probly is i dont realy know how durable his bone claws are and by the way does not matter becaus ehe has admatium claws they will go right the **** through her

Jose123
not true his bone claws are far denser then human boens as are wolverine bones they have time and time again proven to go through solid metal. even with bone claws he was said to be pritty much unbreakable such as in contest of champions.

And last I'm check Ms.Marvel had invulnerability. Otherwise she wouldn't shrug off rifle rounds to the Chest. I reckon her skin is a little bit more tough than metal.

wolverine8888
she to fast for wolverine?

wolverine8888
And last I'm check Ms.Marvel had invulnerability. Otherwise she wouldn't shrug off rifle rounds to the Chest. I reckon her skin is a little bit more tough than metal.
ya funny so isent this guy who wolverine beat the crapp out of with his fists

Lucid Lui
Roughhouse is a jobber. Also, i'm sure i remember times where Wolvie almost died after having the crap beat out of him by Roughhouse...

wolverine8888
Roughhouse is a jobber. Also, i'm sure i remember times where Wolvie almost died after having the crap beat out of him by Roughhouse...

that was one time and that wa sonly because his lfie force was drained by blood sport.

any ways by the way that was a fist fight and wolverin eststaes in teh comic that it happen like all the time. ya guess what level of strength rough-house is?

ya he a 6 out 7

Melnorme
do u know a a plot device is?

Yes. Apparently, you do not.

Here: educate yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_device

srankmissingnin

No but he was in really rough shape afterwards. He was chained up for a couple of days while Roughhouse beat him and Bloodscream drained him... but when he got free he kicked the crap out of them with a broken arm.

wolverine8888
Yes. Apparently, you do not.

I plot devices are items sue to help hero wins a fight? seeing how titainus is guy it is immpossable he is a plot device

srankmissingnin

Yes, yes I know all about this. Wolverine's bones are several times stronger then a normal human but not so much that he can cut Mrs. Marvel.

wolverine8888
Yes, yes I know all about this. Wolverine's bones are several times stronger then a normal human but not so much that he can cut Mrs. Marvel.

well the rights seem to disagree with u.

Lucid Lui
that was one time and that wa sonly because his lfie force was drained by blood sport.

any ways by the way that was a fist fight and wolverin eststaes in teh comic that it happen like all the time. ya guess what level of strength rough-house is?

ya he a 6 out 7 Just because his strength is high, doesn't mean his durability is. I can't remember whether he's stated as having a high durability though. Does he?

Melnorme
I plot devices are items sue to help hero wins a fight? seeing how titainus is guy it is immpossable he is a plot device

You should read that link, my ignorant little friend.

wolverine8888
Just because his strength is high, doesn't mean his durability is. I can't remember whether he's stated as having a high durability though. Does he?

jup he is bullet proof they just pounce of him.

Lucid Lui
well the rights seem to disagree with u. I ask again. Did she have her powers then? Also, what issue and comic did this happen in..?

And lastly, if possible, a scan backing it up?

wolverine8888
You should read that link, my ignorant little friend.

u are the ignorent one. i read it and he was not a plot device in the manne rin wihcih u said it he is just a new villaain if he infatc is a plot device then magneto along with many other would infact be ones as well

Melnorme
I ask again. Did she have her powers then? Also, what issue and comic did this happen in..?

Don't hold your breath. laughing

Melnorme
u are the ignorent one. i read it and he was not a plot device in the manne rin wihcih u said it he is just a new villaain if he infatc is a plot device then magneto along with many other would infact be ones as well

I don't know why I bother trying to educate the unwashed masses. If you think Jinzin's definition of a "plot device" is an accurate one, as it seems you do, then I cannot help you any more than to say that you are wrong, and you should seriously read this article and follow the internal links...which you couldn't have because you don't read that fast. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_device

Jose123
Whats stopping Ms.marvel from simply flying into the air and dropping a Bus on top of Wolverine and continuing to hit him with it until he was knocked out.

His Charming good looks?
His anddmtntUIMNssss claws?
His ability to fly and chase after Ms.marvel?

roughrider
A plot device, as a character, is someone who just shows up to lose a fight, so the other, more popular hero will look good - no matter how powerful said plot device could be. Like the vast majority of times Gladiator appears, losing fights he shouldn't, just so the more mainstream hero looks better. Gladiator is psycho-powerful, but is a fringe character, so apparently it makes it OK.

Back to the debate: is there any power difference from the old Miss Marvel, to Warbird, to present?

The Ion
Whats stopping Ms.marvel from simply flying into the air and dropping a Bus on top of Wolverine and continuing to hit him with it until he was knocked out.

His Charming good looks?
Lolz. Healing factor!

Lucid Lui
Plus, Ms. Marvel can now also fire Photon blasts.

srankmissingnin
Interesting side not the two of them are maried in Weapon X Days of Future Now.

The Ion
Plus, Ms. Marvel can now also fire Photon blasts.
Healing factor

Jose123
Originally posted by roughrider
A plot device, as a character, is someone who just shows up to lose a fight, so the other, more popular hero will look good - no matter how powerful said plot device could be. Like the vast majority of times Gladiator appears, losing fights he shouldn't, just so the more mainstream hero looks better. Gladiator is psycho-powerful, but is a fringe character, so apparently it makes it OK.

Back to the debate: is there any power difference from the old Miss Marvel, to Warbird, to present?

I believe she's back to what her power levels were before just before Rogue messed her up.

I kinda enjoy this rather than her Phoenix light powers she had for a while.

wolverine8888
I ask again. Did she have her powers then? Also, what issue and comic did this happen in..?

125-130 wolverine one of these five I couldent find the issue but I know it one of the fallowing it also label at the top wolverine vs the marvel unverse I just don't have time to find the number so i gave the rrange.
I dotn have a scanner and yes she ahd her powers

Lucid Lui
Back to the debate: is there any power difference from the old Miss Marvel, to Warbird, to present? Yeah, she can now absorb/manipulate energy to augment her own abilities, plus fire Photon blasts.

And also something about a kind of 7 seixth sense or seomthing, but i dunno anything bout that.

Jose123
Interesting side not the two of them are maried in Weapon X Days of Future Now.

Wow!!!

It really was his charming good looks!!!

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

wolverine8888

His Charming good looks?

seeing how that would be using items helping her which u can not use then that what stoping her

Lucid Lui
125-130 wolverine one of these five I couldent find the issue but I know it one of the fallowing it also label at the top wolverine vs the marvel unverse I just don't have time to find the number so i gave the rrange.
I dotn have a scanner and yes she ahd her powers Ahhhh yeah. I remeber that. I think i have the issue somewhere. I'll see if i can find it...

Jose123
I dotn have a scanner and yes she ahd her powers

So wolverine gutted a invulnerable Ms.marvel with his BONE claws in his own comic.
Why am I not surprised.

srankmissingnin
So wolverine gutted a invulnerable Ms.marvel with his BONE claws in his own comic.
Why am I not surprised.

If you think thats bad you should see what he did after wards...

wolverine8888

not relay that unbelievable he just owned a bunch of street charachters

Jose123

BUTT SECKSSS!!!! eek!

roughrider
Wow!!!

It really was his charming good looks!!!

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

What can you say?
Like Kramer used to say on Seinfeld - "I got a quality!"
Like getting lots of women he shouldn't!
Logan's got that animal magnetism, despite all the hair.
And that healing factor - ladies know he can go all night! naughty

wolverine8888
Why am I not surprised.

it does not matter because he has adamatium claws for thsi fight and there no doubt they will cut her open

srankmissingnin
BUTT SECKSSS!!!! eek!

He beat half of the heros in New York on his own

Jose123
it does not matter because he has adamatium claws for thsi fight and there no doubt they will cut her open

You still haven't explained how he did it or how it was even possible
to gut her with Bone claws.

Jose123
He beat half of the heros in New York on his own

Thats not as exciting as BUTT SECKSSS sad

srankmissingnin

He got mind controlled during a team up with Warbird and stabbed her in the gut ( I think thats how it went down)

srankmissingnin
Thats not as exciting as BUTT SECKSSS sad

Well he was sent to an alien prison after...

Jose123
He got mind controlled during a team up with Warbird and stabbed her in the gut ( I think thats how it went down)

Who do you think would win in a fight between wolvys claws or God
How about wolvys claws VS Global warming big grin

King_Mungi
I love no matter who Wolverine is up against it always gets multiple pages.

wolverine8888

oh I not saying they fought he just turned around and slash her like i said ther can go through solid metla so they went through her

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I love no matter who Wolverine is up against it always gets multiple pages.

This fight isn't to bad I guess... if Carol fights like a complete moron and engages Wolverine in melee combat he has a shot at winning

Melnorme

That could be considered an example of a plot device. I was referring to Tyrannus as a plot device because he was an apparently unstoppable and extra-badassed adversary who appears seemingly out of nowhere just to create a dramatic tension for the MTU series. He's another "Super-Skrull" with armor that feeds off of 31 flavors of energy (including gamma rays), is resistant to everything, regenerates like nobody's business, etc. He's clearly more powerful than just about everyone, and he sticks out like a sore thumb in the continuity. He's a walking, talking plot point...sort of like the Anti-Monitor for CoIE, or the Beyonder for Secret Wars (though Beyonder didn't really walk around). He is a catalyst for the story personified, and thus, a plot device.

Jose123
This fight isn't to bad I guess... if Carol fights like a complete moron and engages Wolverine in melee combat he has a shot at winning

Doesn't that automatically happen when someone fights against Wolverine.?

roughrider
Doesn't that automatically happen when someone fights against Wolverine.?

Or Batman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Melnorme
oh I not saying they fought he just turned around and slash her like i said ther can go through solid metla so they went through her

I don't even understand how bone goes through metal. That's just wacky.

Jose123
Or Batman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or CAP

wolverine8888
I don't even understand how bone goes through metal. That's just wacky.

there super dense

Jose123
there super dense

And ms.marvel super Invulnerable still don't see how he gutted her.
Was there any blood when he slashed her did it do a lot of damage?

Lucid Lui
OK, i found the issue. Now, here's what w8888 led us to believe...

And here's what actually happened...

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3675/dsc008365pp.jpg
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/6513/dsc008415jt.jpg

Her so called "stomack" that was ripped out is actually just a part of the ribbon thing around her waist. She is indeed on the ground after, which in itself is extreme PIS. But his claws did not penetrate her skin.

4 issues later, after Wolvie's had his space adventure, him and Carol go out for dinner and she looks prefectly fine.

The Ion

Her so called "stomack" that was ripped out is actually just a part of the ribbon thing around her waist. She is indeed on the ground after, which in itself is extreme PIS. But his claws did not penetrate her skin.

4 issues later, after Wolvie's had his space adventure, him and Carol go out for dinner and she looks prefectly fine.
laughing

wolverine8888

is it did not cut her why would she be on the ground? again he says sorry about undered times or some thing he says he his mind to her then if I am not mistaklen he says he could of killed her.

GODSCRIBE
Wolverine8888 is a ****ing crack baby.

Jose123

So thats what really happened huh.
I was imagining Her intestines on the floor or something

wolverine8888
now ur acting as if I made some thing up? hge clearly slash her stomack and she fell over ****ed up so a) she a pussy
or B) she got ehr stmack slashed open.

Jose123
is it did not cut her why would she be on the ground? again he says sorry about undered times or some thing he says he his mind to her then if I am not mistaklen he says he could of killed her.

LOL I love this guy

PURE comedic Genius I tell you!!!

wolverine8888
aight to i guess seeing how he did not slash her open yet she fell over all he gotta do is tap her and she down for the count

Jose123
now ur acting as if I made some thing up? hge clearly slash her stomack and she fell over ****ed up so a) she a pussy
or B) she got ehr stmack slashed open.

Or C) Extreme PIS

Lucid Lui
or B) she got ehr stmack slashed open. You forgot option C) Crappy writing...

srankmissingnin
aight to i guess seeing how he did not slash her open yet she fell over all he gotta do is tap her and she down for the count

Carol was so drunk she could barely walk... maybe she passed out?

jrodslam
It is obvious that she did get cut to some degree. If not, then she wouldnt be on the floor. Appearing to be ko'd as well.

What happed to the energy blasts? Another example of the "I forgot how to use my powers." aura.

wolverine8888
Carol was so drunk she could barely walk... maybe she passed out?
was she realy I havent read it in a while I got it in storage

Jose123

Wolverine has 50 ton strength now? laughing

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jrodslam
It is obvious that she did get cut to some degree. If not, then she wouldnt be on the floor. Appearing to be ko'd as well.

see thats what I am saying it easy mistake to make. i thinking she ahd to be cut

wolverine8888
Wolverine has 50 ton strength now? laughing

? were the hell did u get that from

Lucid Lui
is it did not cut her why would she be on the ground? again he says sorry about undered times or some thing he says he his mind to her then if I am not mistaklen he says he could of killed her. I just skimmed skimmed through the issue. At no point does he say he could've killed her.

srankmissingnin
see thats what I am saying it easy mistake to make. i thinking she ahd to be cut

She certainly was cut to some degree...

jrodslam

Its a bad job on the artist behalf.

However, Wolvie made enough contact to down her which is bull by the way.

wolverine8888
k but I talken about the series. but any ways I could be wrong like i said I havent read it in a while but she ahd to have been cut

Jose123
? were the hell did u get that from

Maybe the fact that you actually think that wolverine all would have to do is tap Ms.Marvel and she'd be down for the count

Don't see it happening without PIS

wolverine8888
I dont get why u think ms. marvel would stomp him i enevr be that impressed with her

wolverine8888
Maybe the fact that you actually think that wolverine all would have to do is tap Ms.Marvel and she'd be down for the count

Don't see it happening without PIS

I was being sarcastic man ur dense

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by jrodslam

What happed to the energy blasts? Another example of the "I forgot how to use my powers." aura. Personally, i don't think it cut at all. I think it's more due to the shock that one of her closest friends just tried to killl her coupled with the claws causing some pain and Wolvie's jobber aura.

wolverine8888
Personally, i don't think it cut at all. I think it's more due to the shock that one of her closest friends just tried to killl her coupled with the claws causing some pain and Wolvie's jobber aura.
dude that would make her the biggest pussy ever

wolverine8888
any ways who cares if it did or not wolverine adamtium claws can sure as hell cut her

Lucid Lui
dude that would make her the biggest pussy ever Well, in your view anyway.

The fact remains, that fight was complete PIS.

wolverine8888
Well, in your view anyway.

The fact remains, that fight was complete PIS.

I never said it was a fight I said he cut her.
by the way do u actauly believe wolverine with adamtium claws can't cut her?

Lucid Lui
I never said it was a fight I said he cut her.
by the way do u actauly believe wolverine with adamtium claws can't cut her? No, i believe he could cut her with adamantium claws. It's just that you made it sound as though he just ripped right through her with with bone claws. Which is false.

But yeah, i aggre that current Wolvie could cut her. I still believe however, that she wins a large majority over Wolvie.

wolverine8888
No, i believe he could cut her with adamantium claws. It's just that you made it sound as though he just ripped right through her with with bone claws. Which is false.

But yeah, i aggre that current Wolvie could cut her. I still believe however, that she wins a large majority over Wolvie.
hey if u looka t the pic she gets slashed then is nocked out come on and been awhile since i seen it and plus I still have an easy argument that she infact was cut.

any wyas ur intitle to ur oppion on who would win

GalacticStorm
Ms Marvel wins 10 out of 10. All she has to do is fry the flesh off them bones. Game over.

soleran30
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ms Marvel wins 10 out of 10. All she has to do is fry the flesh off them bones. Game over.

Word!~ Wolverine goes down like he should most times against supermeta mutants........instead always the underdog..........

tiakocom
Originally posted by soleran30
Word!~ Wolverine goes down like he should most times against supermeta mutants........instead always the underdog..........

think from now on we should have two version of wolvie..the comic version that we all know and the wolverine8888's version.
wink

roughrider
That fight was total bull****, to look at it. Jesus, jobber aura working overtime.
Like how Logan says as friends go, he couldn't do better than Carol Danvers.
Who wouldn't want to be friends with a woman who dresses like that?? wink

TheBig Bad Wolf
That fight was total bull****, to look at it. Jesus, jobber aura working overtime.
Like how Logan says as friends go, he couldn't do better than Carol Danvers.
Who wouldn't want to be friends with a woman who dresses like that?? wink Call it whatever you want, wolverine is an effin hustla, nobody out hustles him....and i respect it.

Metalmanx
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah.

Lois, this isn't my Batman glass.

Okay, sorry about that Family Guy moment. But seriously.

I've LITERALLY seen Wolverine shatter his bone claws against Rogue's body. Shatter.

And that was classic Rogue. Classic Rogue = Ms. Marvel (sans draining touch).

There is absolutely no way in hell that Wolvie could cut Carol with bone claws. Unless it was written by the same guy that had bone-claw Wolvie pierce Thanos. Then anything goes I guess. He'll probably make Jubilee take out Galactus next.

Edit: Oh yea, and Ms. Marvel thrashes Wolverine 15/10.

grey fox
Ms Marvel curbstomps wolvie so badly he has to go running* to 8888's house to be nursed back to health

*Or should that be crawling ?

DarkCrawler
"lolo u obvisously dont rdea wolverien at all he haxs alrdy beten mr marvl so he wns obivouaslky lololololololol!!!11"

Seriously...if we went by that...things would go like this...

Captain Cold > Flash

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
"lolo u obvisously dont rdea wolverien at all he haxs alrdy beten mr marvl so he wns obivouaslky lololololololol!!!11"

Seriously...if we went by that...things would go like this...

Captain Cold > Flash

Dont dis CC he's cool in his own way....

DarkCrawler
Captain Cold is EXTREMELY cool. Should he beat Flash? No...

Wolverine is EXTREMELY cool too. Should he beat Namor? No...

That's why direct fights between stronger and weaker characters are bad...the stronger, faster and better side is ALWAYS jobbing.

Except in rare occasions...

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor18vl.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor26el.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor31vu.gif

grey fox
But i always see namor owning cap , it's logical....

DarkCrawler
Apparently he has some degree of protection against jobber auras.

Unfortunatly, Wolverine's has grown in power over the years...

grey fox
Apparently he has some degree of protection against jobber auras.

Unfortunatly, Wolverine's has grown in power over the years...

Mabye it's some form of patriotic aura ....

DarkCrawler
Only works on commies and nazis?

Hmm...that would mean no good for Colossus.

Metalmanx
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandCap.jpg

grey fox

.....and pinko's/Hippies

Melnorme

Only when he's dressed like this...

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Jose123
Only when he's dressed like this...

Super Mario? What the hell happened to you?

grey fox

Apprently he grew a few feet, grabbed the metal cap and decided to imigrate.....

Melnorme
laughing

It's the Peoples' Revolution, and it's contagious. Join us, Comrade!

grey fox
laughing

It's the Peoples' Revolution, and it's contagious. Join us, Comrade!

Da ,ve have vodka !!!

wolverine8888
Captain Cold is EXTREMELY cool. Should he beat Flash? No...

Wolverine is EXTREMELY cool too. Should he beat Namor? No...

That's why direct fights between stronger and weaker characters are bad...the stronger, faster and better side is ALWAYS jobbing.

Except in rare occasions...

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor18vl.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor26el.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor31vu.gif

naw the fact is wolverine should beat namor

DarkCrawler
No it is not...can you give me reasons why?

Jose123
No it is not...can you give me reasons why?

"His superhumanly fastss Hes d eBAst FIGhtrs In WOrldss DA ADOmitumsn Clwas"

Be prepared for 10 pages of that.

wolverine8888
again wolverien can easiliy cut right through him. woilverien can tak ehis best shots. wolverine can and has hit namor. there no reasons why namor should stomp wolverine at all all ur evidence u post in the other thread still proved shit because u were unable to prove why wolverien can't hit him even though he does.

wolverine8888
"His superhumanly fastss Hes d eBAst FIGhtrs In WOrldss DA ADOmitumsn Clwas"

Be prepared for 10 pages of that.

funny because u have yet to show prove once to any state ment u have claimed

DarkCrawler
again wolverien can easiliy cut right through him. woilverien can tak ehis best shots. wolverine can and has hit namor. there no reasons why namor should stomp wolverine at all all ur evidence u post in the other thread still proved shit because u were unable to prove why wolverien can't hit him even though he does.

"That's why direct fights between stronger and weaker characters are bad...the stronger, faster and better side is ALWAYS jobbing."

Here is everything that was badly written in that issue...

Still grasping into that piece of badly written comic, jinzin? no

That's all you have? Even though I have given reasons why it is badly-written?

After all these pages, you still say "he already defeated him once in a comic, so why are we debating!".

Well...Captain Cold has defeated Flash...why are people debating...

Why do I need to post this over and over?

"Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman."

In which way Namor didn't use his skills/powers to fullest extent in the comic?

Let me show you:

On the first instace of PIS, Namor hits Wolverine two times. All that happens to Wolverine is his head being thrown back a little.

Namor's punches have moved the likes of: Silver Surfer, Hulk, battleships, fighter jets, cars, trucks...but they did not move Wolverine.

Conclusion: Namor was not hitting Wolverine nowhere close to full power, thus: NOT USING HIS POWERS TO FULL EXTENT.

Second instace of PIS, Wolverine slashes Namor and it seems to cause incredible pain to him.

Namor has amazing pain resistance. He has carried Toro, who was going to supernova, to the water to save his life, even though he has special weakness to heat. He has continued fighting with gaping sword hole on his chest. He carried his friend to Atlantis and refused to fall down until his friend was safe. One slash should not have hurt THAT much. And he has even taken slashes from Wolverine before, and didn't seem to be hurt at all.

Third instace of PIS, Namor should have been able to dodge that slash. He has dodged things that are ten times as fast. He has dodged slashes from Wolverine before. He just stands there as Wolverine slashes him.

Three instances of PIS on first page...on to the next one.

Fourth instace of PIS, Namor seems to struggle with HALF A TON PIECE OF STEEL. He says "unhh" when lifting that. Namor was lifting things like that as an kid. He has shoved an battleship to safety, lifted ships that weigh over hundred thousand tons, thrown and tank that weighs fifty tons miles in the air...and swinging one piece of steel is hard to him. What the f**k?

On to the third page...

Fifth instace of PIS, Namor tries to talk peacefully with an man who just murdered his friend and advisor! What the hell?! The REAL Avenging Son would be just flurry of fists at Wolverine right now. He would not give an murderer a chance to breath, he would just hammer away until his enemy would dead/near to death. The murderer of his wife was nearly a bloodied mass on the floor if Susan Storm had not stopped Namor, and the murderer was a woman. I wonder why Namor would pity an short, hairy man so much that he wouldn't kill him in the first minute?

Fourth page...

Sixth instace of PIS, Namor is still talking to Wolverine. He lands down on the ground and puts his fists on uncertain position that almost screams: "I don't know a shit about fighting, even though I am nearly a hundred year old!".

Seventh instace of PIS, Namor stands in one place, even though Wolverine is going at the oil tank first, which would have given him lot of time to dodge. No. He stands in one place, and even removes his fist from to way to give Wolverine a clear chance to stab him. laughing out loud

Seven instances of Namor acting unlike he usually acts on comics...hmm...bad writing truly is a fitting word here.

And when have I said that Namor is never written correctly? What the f**k?

Hmm...I just realized...didn't USAgent kick Wolverine many meters on the issue?

So Namor was hitting with maybe on fourth of power USAgent was..USAgent is 10-tonner...Namor was maybe hitting him with two-ton force...he was REALLY jobbing there. laughing out loud

B.A.D.W.R.I.T.I.N.G.

Anyone who says that Namor was fighting to his fullest there is an dumbass...

wolverine8888
"That's why direct fights between stronger and weaker characters are bad...the stronger, faster and better side is ALWAYS jobbing."

Here is everything that was badly written in that issue...

Anyone who says that Namor was fighting to his fullest there is an dumbass...

stop with ur stupid ass excuses it amzaing.
wolverien can and has hit namor face it.

Metalmanx
Thing has also barely bopped Wolverine on the the head and knocked him out.

Face it.

DarkCrawler
stop with ur stupid ass excuses it amzaing.
wolverien can and has hit namor face it.

Wow, thanks. You really adressed all my points there. no expression

You really told me that Namor was fighting to his fullest there by proving it with something...

No..you really did not.

Try again.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Thing has also barely bopped Wolverine on the the head and knocked him out.

Face it.

again ur use very very low end feats vs his constant hie end feat also wolverine gone through what 4 hela up grades since then and also if u ever read the ****ing comic mr.fantastic tells thing he was lucky wolverine had some thign wrong with him.

DarkCrawler
again ur use very very low end feats

And you use very low end feats with Namor...hypocrite.

Jose123
When the hell did my thread become Namor vs Wolverine version 2.

wolverine8888
And you use very low end feats with Namor...hypocrite.

again that only once heppen to wolverine.

namor has foughten wolverine twice both tiems he hit namor easiliy.
namor been hit by spiderman,daredevil,captain america and many many more and the hulk so stop saying it a low end feat.

DarkCrawler
again that only once heppen to wolverine.

namor has foughten wolverine twice both tiems he hit namor easiliy.
namor been hit by spiderman,daredevil,captain america and many many more and the hulk so stop saying it a low end feat.

Namor has also dodged lasers, missiles, bullets, machine gun fire, torpedoes...

Low end feat.

wolverine8888
Namor has also dodged lasers, missiles, bullets, machine gun fire, torpedoes...

Low end feat.

wolverine ahs dodge lazer missle bullets machine gun fire. not seenig ur piont

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>