Man-thing vs doctor strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

house
Who wins, And keep in mind that stranges most powerful spells do nothing against man-thing...

long pig
The eye did. It could have cured or killed Man Thing when they first met, Strange realized if ManThing was cured, all realities would suffer.

But, yes, indeed his spells do work on Manthing.

house
Yeah man-thing had strange under water about to drown him when he went into " A deep zen trance" to fool mordo into thinking he was dead.

long pig
Which goes perfectly with what I said.

Strange knew he couldn't kill MT because it'd **** everyone up, but he could in this match with no CIS. The Eye of Agamotto worked on him and he could cure or kill MT.

house
Kill, Yes... Cure, No. He said that mt was created by a unique synthesis of sorcery and science and "His cure is beyond my powers". But yes without cis strange rapes him.

long pig
Originally posted by house
Kill, Yes... Cure, No. He said that mt was created by a unique synthesis of sorcery and science and "His cure is beyond my powers". But yes without cis strange rapes him.
OWNAGE.

You read that classic issue of Strange? Welcome to KMC!

house
Yep the classics are always the best.

long pig
His second series was near perfect. I have every single Strange appearance ever made.
The one's I lost/can't read, I download from dr.strange.nl

house
I have alot of classic issues.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by long pig
I download from dr.strange.nl

Wait what's that? I'm trying to get Dr.Strange #46-47

edit: nevermind I found it, it's drstrange.nl nor dr.strange.nl-Now to see if this site has it

roughrider
Man-Thing would barely be aware a fight was happening! laughing out loud

grey fox
Awww crap long pig's going to talk about doc strange for a few hours , better get the horse tranquilizers.....

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by grey fox
Awww crap long pig's going to talk about doc strange for a few hours , better get the horse tranquilizers.....
evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.