Broly The Legendary Super Sayain VS Dante The HALF Deamon!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk-of-Fury
Broly The Legendary Super Sayain From Planet Vegeta VS Dante The Half Demon From Earth Devil May Cry 2

This IS DA Real Challenge For Dante The Match of HIS LIFE

Broly WINS This Battle He JUST BLOWS THE PLANET UP WITH HIS GREEN ENERGY BALLS AND He CAN Survive in SPACE AND PLANETS EXPLOTIONS IS NOTHING FOR HIM! (Mentond in The Movie!!!!!)

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, why did you decide to do this Fury? We know the answer to this, this is just pointless bashing od Dante now isn't it?

I am assuming that this came about as a result of the Dante vs Venom thread, am I right?

Drunk-of-Fury
yes

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, then my advice to you is, chill out for a bit, take a break, and then come up with either a decent new topic, or come up with some decent debating points in the threads that are already here, there's no reason or real cause for pointless bashing.

Drunk-of-Fury
MMM.....? NO I WANT TO BRAKE HIM IN 2 icepunk

Darkstorm Zero
Your turning the forum into basically a cockfight bitween you and icepunk over Dante...

Dude, be the bigger man and drop it...

Drunk-of-Fury
OK

IcePunk
Pumpung iron?
Am I the only one who can see that that isnt correct?

IcePunk
This thread is another sign of his imaturity

IcePunk
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I am assuming that this came about as a result of the Dante vs Venom thread, am I right?

Considering Dante pwned Venom, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.