You Pick The Fight, To Keep Your Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Ok in front of you are 10 Superheros. You must pick one of them to fight. The fight will be No prep battle. It is very important that your hero wins. So look for the weakest link on the list of 10 to pick and fight. Who to you is the weakest link of the super 10 list?

You can only pick between these 2 Superhero's to fight your fight. So pick one of them first and the pick your weakest link to fight off the super 10 list.

To fight for you are either, Wonder Woman or Cap.Marvel, Billy. You pick.

The 10 Superhero's to pick from are:
Silver Surfer
Superman
Thor
Green Lantern, Kyle
Dr.Strange
Martain Manhunter
Genis
Dr.Fate
Beta Ray Bill
Orion

Make your pick's and explain why your pick would win over your weakest link.
Can your pick win in a best of ten majority? he must for you to go on.

Us as a group will deside if your keeping it or looseing it..do we as a group think your pick can win it in a best of ten majority?

Good Luck.

Metalmanx
...What?

I have no idea how to work this idea of yours.

I'm just going GREATLY ASSUME that I know...and say that Silver Surfer for the win.

Blair Wind
dude....ok this is what he is saying....you pick either wonder woman or Billy to fight one of the characters listed (the one in your opinion weaker than the rest) and then everyone else says either your right and you win, or you lose and you win....and example

I pick Billy (shazaam) to fight Superman who is not so good with Magic....

DrDoom101
I hope Malo is drunk but if he means what Blair Wind explains then i say Captain Marvel would beat Superman

Dark Urizen
I pick Cap Marvel to fight Beta Ray Bill. And BRB is going to lose therefore my hero wins.
Why does BRB lose? He's basically Thor only a bit better at fighting IMO. Superman curbstomped Thor AND Superman had the magic weakness. Billy has all of Supes' awesome physical powers, is even considered more durable by some, and he doesn't have the magic weakness.

Therefore, Cap will win more often than not. BRB will win some of the fights, but out of 10, i'd say Cap Marvel wins 7/10 if not 8/10.

Nice idea big grin

Malo
Originally posted by Blair Wind
dude....ok this is what he is saying....you pick either wonder woman or Billy to fight one of the characters listed (the one in your opinion weaker than the rest) and then everyone else says either your right and you win, or you lose and you win....and example

I pick Billy (shazaam) to fight Superman who is not so good with Magic....

That is what i ment to say, thanks Blair wind and no im not sucking back on grampa's old cough medicine.

Just explain why you feel your pick would win the majority over Superman, Blair wind.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Malo
That is what i ment to say, thanks Blair wind and no im not sucking back on grampa's old cough medicine.

Just explain why you feel your pick would win the majority over Superman, Blair wind.

Again, nice idea for a thread thumb up

TheBig Bad Wolf
I pick captain marvel, and smack around Thor

Malo
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Again, nice idea for a thread thumb up

Thank you.

Malo
Originally posted by TheBig Bad Wolf
I pick captain marvel, and smack around Thor

I dont think your Cap.Marvel will be able to beat Thor the God of Thunder.

Why do you feel you can get the Majority over Thor with Cap.marvel?
Why do you think that Thor is the weakest link?

Dark Urizen
I dont think your Cap.Marvel will be able to beat Thor the God of Thunder.

Why do you feel you can get the Majority over Thor with Cap.marvel?
Why do you think that Thor is the weakest link?

Thor = relatively stronger version of BRB.
Superman curbstomped Thor and had a weakness against his best attacks. Cap Marvel = Superman minus the weakness. Logically speaking, he should win the majority of the fights.

Thor and BRB aren't the weakest in there, but given the options we have (cap marvel and WW), they are the best options.

Malo
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Thor = relatively stronger version of BRB.
Superman curbstomped Thor and had a weakness against his best attacks. Cap Marvel = Superman minus the weakness. Logically speaking, he should win the majority of the fights.

Thor and BRB aren't the weakest in there, but given the options we have (cap marvel and WW), they are the best options.

Its a tough fight. BrB is a monster when it comes to fighting, he just raw and billy will have to be on his toes for this one. I have it 7/10 for BRB..but i could change it with a sound stragtey, for Cap.Marvel

Dark Urizen
Its a tough fight. BrB is a monster when it comes to fighting, he just raw and billy will have to be on his toes for this one. I have it 7/10 for BRB..but i could change it with a sound stragtey, for Cap.Marvel

What the f**k?

I just gave you the reasons. If you chose to ignore them, here they are again:

THOR who is better than BRB overall IMO, was beaten by Superman who had a specific weakness to his attacks.
By the same logic, Superman would have beaten BRB as well if it was him instead of Thor, even though he'd still have the weakness.
Cap Marvel = Superman's physical attributes, so he could as well beat Thor or BRB. Except that it would be easier for him than it was for Superman, given the fact that he doesn't have the weakness to magic.

NoFate007
1. Wonder Woman against Thor, because they've stalemated before if I'm correct, so she could probably beat him if she knew it was for my life (especially if I promised her a little sumtin sumtin extra in return wink wink)

2. Billy against anyone. These are superheroes, they aren't going to kill a kid in order to kill an 18 year old. They forfeit. Billy wins without even changing into Captain Marvel.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by NoFate007
1. Wonder Woman against Thor, because they've stalemated before if I'm correct, so she could probably beat him if she knew it was for my life (especially if I promised her a little sumtin sumtin extra in return wink wink)

2. Billy against anyone. These are superheroes, they aren't going to kill a kid in order to kill an 18 year old. They forfeit. Billy wins without even changing into Captain Marvel.

More wishful thinking in that post than a 16 year old nun walking through a maximum security prison laughing out loud

Scoobless
I'd pick Cap Marvel to fight Kyle Rayner.... he'd beat the crap out of him

golem370
I would pick Wonder Woman vs Thor because she could use his Hammer against him.

golem370
I would say she wins 7/10

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
I would say she wins 7/10

Probably.Mainly because his showing vs. Superman wasn't impressive at all, WW is close to Superman levels physically, and she also doesn't have his magic weakness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.