Captain America vs. Green Arrow (sorry wrong forums!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Connor Hawke vs. Captain America. The two fight in a village located in Europe. Who will win?

DrDoom101
sorry wrong forums!

Ushgarak
Moved

DrDoom101
up

Piedmon
I think Connor's an actual metahuman, but even so, he's a rookie compared to Cap. So long as Steve can get up close in Connor's face, it's his fight to win.

wolverine8888
conner was stated to be far more skilled fighter the batman correct?

srankmissingnin
Yes Connor is a better MA then Batman.

Blair Wind
Conner in my opinion wins....hes better than bats in H2H, and has range...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Conner in my opinion wins....hes better than bats in H2H, and has range...

Cap has range him self... and is also better then Batman

Blair Wind
Cap and bats are seen as rivals, neither one at a true advantage....at least imo...Conner would make it work better for him, I mean I can see Cap winning, cuz common he's Captain America......but Im leaning to GA on this one...

DrDoom101
how is he gonna get pass Capt America's shield?

yugotank
Bullets are faster than arrows....Bullets don't stop Cap,neither will arrows. H2H Cap outlasts him. Captain wins!

Tyrant
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Connor Hawke vs. Captain America. The two fight in a village located in Europe. Who will win? Wrong forum.

whirlwind
Captain america can block all the arrows with his sheild and any exploding arrows blastd impact will be absorbed by the shield as well. All cap tain america has to do is get in close and K.O. Ollie for victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.