Beast Boy vs. Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
The Teen Titan changling battles against Alpha Flight's changling, who wins?

srankmissingnin
Snowbird turns into Wendigo and feeds it to him.

golem370
Well on that teen titan cartoon he turned into something like Wendigo

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Snowbird turns into Wendigo and feeds it to him.

word....
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-07.jpg

double word...
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-18.jpg

King_Mungi
Anyone else want to add anything?

DarkCrawler
Snowbird can also heal herself, I think.

She takes this.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Snowbird can also heal herself, I think.

She takes this.

Correct,
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight06-16.jpg

as well as compell people to aid her,
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight24-05.jpg

as well as even turn into a swarm of mosquitoes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/af2-3nowbird08.jpg

Truely underated character

DarkCrawler
yes

life is cruell
Beast boy turned into a giant godzilla dinosaur once that weighed over 100 tons. Is still thing snowbird wins though

King_Mungi
It is even rumored since she turned into Tanaraq , she could transform into the others, maybe even Tundra..anyone who knows who that is knows he's badass

DarkCrawler
Tundra was HUGE.

King_Mungi
Hell yeah he was

1)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-22.jpg

2)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-30.jpg
------------
Here she transforms into a Wolverine and takes on Wendigo and beats him by herself
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm140pg17.jpg

King_Mungi
Oh if you want to see more Snowbird feats check out the Alpha Flight Respect Thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

soleran30
Beastboy just turns into bacteria and multiplies inside her and ravages her inside out.

King_Mungi
Hard to do since she isn't a normal human and normal things like that won't affect her, plus she has a healing flame that could fight the bacteria off.

soleran30
Well I am just pointing out something that wasn't mentioned beforesmile Its not all about brute strength but guille and cunning.............like bacterial meningitis!smile lol

King_Mungi
Originally posted by soleran30
Well I am just pointing out something that wasn't mentioned beforesmile Its not all about brute strength but guille and cunning.............like bacterial meningitis!smile lol

Well she has the wisdom of the gods of the arctic and they are high skyfathers. While BB is pretty immature . big grin

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It is even rumored since she turned into Tanaraq , she could transform into the others, maybe even Tundra..anyone who knows who that is knows he's badass

Not such a huge problem as it sounds really. IIRC, their biggest problem was that they had to get rid of Tundra as fast as possible and in as "gentle" a way as possible, because the damage done to him was transmitted to the earth around. Didn't AF have a few shots at taking Tundra out with brutality but didn't do it out of fear of what would happen to the environment?
If that's so, then BB could potentially prove more deadly because he wouldn't care erm

But yeah, all in all, SB should win.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Not such a huge problem as it sounds really. IIRC, their biggest problem was that they had to get rid of Tundra as fast as possible and in as "gentle" a way as possible, because the damage done to him was transmitted to the earth around. Didn't AF have a few shots at taking Tundra out with brutality but didn't do it out of fear of what would happen to the environment?
If that's so, then BB could potentially prove more deadly because he wouldn't care erm

But yeah, all in all, SB should win.

Only Guardian did the most damage. Something BB can't do
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-29.jpg

Sasquatch ripped the landscape apart, but he swatted him like a fly and he quickly regained what he lost.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-31.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-32.jpg

Here scroll down for the entire fight...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

Dark Urizen
Only Guardian did the most damage. Something BB can't do
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-29.jpg

Sasquatch ripped the landscape apart, but he swatted him like a fly and he quickly regained what he lost.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-31.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-32.jpg

Here scroll down for the entire fight...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

Hmmm.......so energy-based attacks led to the nasty effect in the environment...gotcha.

King_Mungi
Hmmm.......so energy-based attacks led to the nasty effect in the environment...gotcha.

Yep, nothing in his arsenal can harm her if she is even able to turn into Tundra.

She really is underated, respect HER PEOPLE! mad

Dark Urizen
Yep, nothing in his arsenal can harm her if she is even able to turn into Tundra.

I don't like her because of the way she was classically portrayed. The costumed sucked balls IMO, and she never struck me as particularly attractive erm

Yes, shallow as hell i know embarrasment

King_Mungi
I don't like her because of the way she was classically portrayed. The costumed sucked balls IMO, and she never struck me as particularly attractive erm

Yes, shallow as hell i know embarrasment

Oh well she can shapeshift into whatever she wants, even humans. That's not her true face and she can change clothes. I wasn't a big fan of her costume, but it's still better than a lot of the stuff out there

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Snowbird.jpg

grey fox

NO DAMMIT , and i dont respect Alpha Flight ether.....

Dark Urizen
Oh well she can shapeshift into whatever she wants, even humans. That's not her true face and she can change clothes. I wasn't a big fan of her costume, but it's still better than a lot of the stuff out there

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Snowbird.jpg

Still not sold on her looks, sorry sad
Plus, she seems waaaaaaaay too distant in some eerie way. It makes perfect sense her being a goddess and all, but i don't like it sad

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
NO DAMMIT , and i dont respect Alpha Flight ether.....

You know I thought I reached a point in my life where the meds calmed my bloody rages, but now....NOT SO MUCH! mad

Still not sold on her looks, sorry sad
Plus, she seems waaaaaaaay too distant in some eerie way. It makes perfect sense her being a goddess and all, but i don't like it sad

Hey, I'm not saying she is super model or something. Hell I don't even like her costume, if you can't respect her looks respect her powersmile She is an Inuit goddess but why does she have blonde hair? dun dun dunnnnn....

Dark Urizen
You know I thought I reached a point in my life where the meds calmed my bloody rages, but now....NOT SO MUCH! mad

Hey, I'm not saying she is super model or something. Hell I don't even like her costume, if you can't respect her looks respect her powersmile She is an Inuit goddess but why does she have blonde hair? dun dun dunnnnn....

laughing out loud
Yeah, i respect her powers yes
As for why she has blonde hair and such a pale complexion.......well, you see, Americans have this thing with taking the most interesting things from an alien culture and inserting them to their own society.
I'm sure you've seen thousands of movies like "American Ninja 1,2,3,4,...n". Where a blonde haired blue eyed american guy is a better ninja than 20 japanese guys that've been training harder and longer than him, etc. etc.
Same here IMO.

King_Mungi
laughing out loud
Yeah, i respect her powers yes
As for why she has blonde hair and such a pale complexion.......well, you see, Americans have this thing with taking the most interesting things from an alien culture and inserting them to their own society.
I'm sure you've seen thousands of movies like "American Ninja 1,2,3,4,...n". Where a blonde haired blue eyed american guy is a better ninja than 20 japanese guys that've been training harder and longer than him, etc. etc.
Same here IMO.

You better respect her powers or she will turn into a white gerbil and crawl up your leg. Well being born by an Inuit goddess with a normal man still shouldn't make you come out with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her dad was a prick anyways he was the one who released Tundra.

Dark Urizen
You better respect her powers or she will turn into a white gerbil and crawl up your leg. Well being born by an Inuit goddess with a normal man still shouldn't make you come out with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her dad was a prick anyways he was the one who released Tundra.

Probably why i appreciate the way a lot of DC characters look. They're more rooted in the 40s with dark hair and such unlike "hippie Marvel" stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Probably why i appreciate the way a lot of DC characters look. They're more rooted in the 40s with dark hair and such unlike "hippie Marvel" stick out tongue

At this moment I perfer DC comics to Marvel, I do wish DC would have some Canadian characters. It's not a big deal, but many major players are from Canada and even one of the most powerfulest villians

Dark Urizen
one of the most powerfulest villians

What are you five? laughing out loud
Sorry, it's just you sounded like a little girl saying "You're my bestest bestest friend" laughing

embarrasment

Ahem....yeah, i understand. I have friends in Montreal. If i play my cards right i might come there for a while to get my master's degree.

DarkCrawler
I always thought that Captain Atom was Canadian. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
What are you five? laughing out loud
Sorry, it's just you sounded like a little girl saying "You're my bestest bestest friend" laughing

embarrasment

Ahem....yeah, i understand. I have friends in Montreal. If i play my cards right i might come there for a while to get my master's degree.

I'm 21 jerk embarrasment, no matter Graviton will kick your asssmile If he ever comes back to the land of the living and all...no matter ghosts are cool, well that's if he can actually touch things....no matter ghosts can annoy you regardless.....no matter... oh forget it.

Montreal is cool, where you thinking of going? which university or college?

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I always thought that Captain Atom was Canadian. stick out tongue

I thought he was East Indian...no mattersmile

Dark Urizen
I'm 21 jerk embarrasment, no matter Graviton will kick your asssmile If he ever comes back to the land of the living and all...no matter ghosts are cool, well that's if he can actually touch things....no matter ghosts can annoy you regardless.....no matter... oh forget it.

Montreal is cool, where you thinking of going? which university or college?

I thought he was East Indian...no mattersmile

stick out tongue
If Graviton's bugging you, who you gonna call? CONSTANTINE! laughing out loud

Don't know yet.

Cap Atom never struck me as East Indian huh Oh well....

King_Mungi
stick out tongue
If Graviton's bugging you, who you gonna call? CONSTANTINE! laughing out loud

Don't know yet.

Cap Atom never struck me as East Indian huh Oh well....

Damn you DC, what which Constantine? the blonde british one or the brown haired American who talks like a surfer? "spectres beware dude!"

Go find out then hippy

He's either East Indian or from South Africa...It's one of those wink

Dark Urizen
Damn you DC, what which Constantine? the blonde british one or the brown haired American who talks like a surfer? "spectres beware dude!"

Go find out then hippy

He's either East Indian or from South Africa...It's one of those wink

Why are you damning DC for my post? cry
The "I'll save you Trinity" *blank stare* Constantine laughing out loud

I will, you damn canuck mad

O................kay

King_Mungi
Why are you damning DC for my post? cry
The "I'll save you Trinity" *blank stare* Constantine laughing out loud

I will, you damn canuck mad

O................kay

Because DC has a pretty badass exorcist that could vanquish......our good friend the ghost of Gravitonembarrasment Hmmmm...sounds like a good sitcom

Even though he was an American citizen and served in the army, he obviously was a spy for South Africa. You need to read more DC wink

Dark Urizen
Because DC has a pretty badass exorcist that could vanquish......our good friend the ghost of Gravitonembarrasment Hmmmm...sounds like a good sitcom

Even though he was an American citizen and served in the army, he obviously was a spy for South Africa. You need to read more DC wink

Join us next time as Hellblazer John Constantine steals yet another pack of smoked from the Devil laughing out loud
Yeah....it would rock.

You need to laugh more smile

King_Mungi
Join us next time as Hellblazer John Constantine steals yet another pack of smoked from the Devil laughing out loud
Yeah....it would rock.

You need to laugh more smile

MY IDEA! *runs to ABC*, "sorry sir that is too low quality for us".... *runs to Fox*, "you sir saved the network"

Can't! Canadian's don't have a sense of humor. Were basically robots with facial hair and wear a lot of plaid and we occasionaly say eh! so we can be the brunt of jokes. It's a good life...oh and we don't have tongues

Warmonger
And you guys have those flappy heads with the beady eys.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Warmonger
And you guys have those flappy heads with the beady eys.

That's such a sterotype, we have a hexagon shaped heads with lazy eyes. I can't believe what some people believe nowadays

DarkCrawler
Everything is Canada's fault...stick out tongue

j/k

MuffinmanMike
So wait, why the hell did you even bother posting this if you're just gonna tell us every other post how he has no shot?

THOR VS A RABBIT. Man the rabbit can't win, Thor will just smash it.

Nope Thor is way stronger than a rabbit.

Also, he has an encyclopedic knowledge of animals. If he saw her turn into one he didn't know, chances are he'd know how to turn into it afterwards.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
So wait, why the hell did you even bother posting this if you're just gonna tell us every other post how he has no shot?

THOR VS A RABBIT. Man the rabbit can't win, Thor will just smash it.

Nope Thor is way stronger than a rabbit.

Also, he has an encyclopedic knowledge of animals. If he saw her turn into one he didn't know, chances are he'd know how to turn into it afterwards.

Because he has shown to change into mythical creatures himself. I never said he has no shot, only thing I said he had no shot with is his bacteria attack due to her flame heal jazz.

The only ones he wouldn't know are mythical ones such as the Great Beasts, I'm not doubting his knowledge of normal animals. She can only change into animals in Canada, while BB can turn into any animal.

MuffinmanMike
That's a good point. The question is: Who is more fierce? A bear, or a utahraptor?

I think BBs pure range of animals would give him the advantage. All he needs is to see what she's doing, then he can probably figure out what animal would work best.

What are BBs current "limits" on morphs,etc? I remember reading that he could only change into 3 different animals before he began to get tired.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
That's a good point. The question is: Who is more fierce? A bear, or a utahraptor?

I think BBs pure range of animals would give him the advantage. All he needs is to see what she's doing, then he can probably figure out what animal would work best.

What are BBs current "limits" on morphs,etc? I remember reading that he could only change into 3 different animals before he began to get tired.

It's possible she could transform into dinosaurs that inhabited Canada, but she never tried or that I recall of.

He has a wider range, just she can change into more powerful creatures ie.Great Beast and Wendigo and whatever other mythical creatures used to occupy Canada.

Are you sure? I don't remember reading that and I'm a fan of Teen Titans. If that's the case he is in serious amount of trouble.

Dark Urizen
It's possible she could transform into dinosaurs that inhabited Canada, but she never tried or that I recall of.

He has a wider range, just she can change into more powerful creatures ie.Great Beast and Wendigo and whatever other mythical creatures used to occupy Canada.

Are you sure? I don't remember reading that and I'm a fan of Teen Titans. If that's the case he is in serious amount of trouble.

Yep, if it's three animals and then he's out, it sucks.

Wish they would've made him more animal-man-esque in the sense that he could also use the abilities, <even if not completely morph into> of insects.

King_Mungi
Yep, if it's three animals and then he's out, it sucks.

Wish they would've made him more animal-man-esque in the sense that he could also use the abilities, <even if not completely morph into> of insects.

No way, I'm seriously dissapointed. I knew the larger the animal he becomes, the more energy it takes to maintain his form. Also quick changes between animal forms weakens him; but I don't remember three being his max.

Yeah Animal Man is awesome or lower on the totem, Vixen. Well if Titans Tommorow is really what's to come he will be able to better use his abilities in the future

Dark Urizen
No way, I'm seriously dissapointed. I knew the larger the animal he becomes, the more energy it takes to maintain his form. Also quick changes between animal forms weakens him; but I don't remember three being his max.

Yeah Animal Man is awesome or lower on the totem, Vixen. Well if Titans Tommorow is really what's to come he will be able to better use his abilities in the future

Meh, i'm not a big fan of teen titans anyway erm

King_Mungi
Meh, i'm not a big fan of teen titans anyway erm

How can you sleep at night? you worse than Janet Reno

Dark Urizen
How can you sleep at night? you worse than Janet Reno

You sir shall rue the day you compared me with Janet Reno mad
You're probably a big fan of Uwe Boll

buuuuuuuuuurrrrnnnnn

King_Mungi
You sir shall rue the day you compared me with Janet Reno mad
You're probably a big fan of Uwe Boll

buuuuuuuuuurrrrnnnnn

Who are you kidding, your a fan of his...
http://www.vujer.com/material/artiklar/uwe_boll06.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.