bigshow vs andre the giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
which of these 2 big guys would tap out ? and the moderator is stupid if he or she closes it saying that this is a sport cause i went to sports moderator closed it there told me to come here cause its a tv show and yes it is.

JacopeX
andre the giant would win!

T.M
Dexx closed it because there is a wrestling thread in the sports section.

This will get closed

forumcrew
Originally posted by cybermaster
which of these 2 big guys would tap out ? and the moderator is stupid if he or she closes it saying that this is a sport cause i went to sports moderator closed it there told me to come here cause its a tv show and yes it is.

yea you are supposed to post this in a current wrestling thread there is no need to start a new thread to ask a question.

cybermaster
Originally posted by forumcrew
yea you are supposed to post this in a current wrestling thread there is no need to start a new thread to ask a question. i went to the wrestling forums. and they said this is a tv show. and they closed mine over there and they told me to come back here to put that. so dont blame that on me. they said it

ResubianNushi
i went to the wrestling forums. and they said this is a tv show. and they closed mine over there and they told me to come back here to put that. so dont blame that on me. they said it

Who's "They"?

cybermaster
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Who's "They"? moderators i meant

Smallvill_Li
HAHHAHA RETARD

forumcrew
i went to the wrestling forums. and they said this is a tv show. and they closed mine over there and they told me to come back here to put that. so dont blame that on me. they said it

first its not a tv show. second you didnt listen. I said post this in a CURRENT wrestling thread. You tried to open a new thread. go to a wrestling discussion thread and ask this. If they tell you to go it means even wrestling fans dont give a crap if a current guy can beat a dead guy.

cybermaster
Originally posted by forumcrew
first its not a tv show. second you didnt listen. I said post this in a CURRENT wrestling thread. You tried to open a new thread. go to a wrestling discussion thread and ask this. If they tell you to go it means even wrestling fans dont give a crap if a current guy can beat a dead guy. i posted this on another forum and it seems like they do give a crap dummy. cause there was abunch of responsed from others.

T.M
i posted this on another forum and it seems like they do give a crap dummy. cause there was abunch of responsed from others.

Yeah you probably posted it in the right place there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.