Martian Manhunter runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
MM has three hours of rest before each battle.

1) Annihilius
2) Wonder Man
3) Captain Britain
4) Nimrod
5) Black Zero
6) Count Nefaria
7) Neron
8) Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange w/two hours of prep

leonidas
nimrod would be interesting. not sure how how adaptive nimrod really is. black zero? isn't he some superboy knock off? not sure what other powers he has. if it's only superboy's i'd say mm, but i'm not sure at all about that one. he might take nefaria -- not sure of nefaria's immunity to telepathic assaults. if nefaria IS unaffected, i don't think mm could take him out physically. certainly no where near 7. neron would take strange and doom in this (who btw had lots of prep against mephisto and STILL couldn't do more than delay him).

this is a hard gauntlet to judge because most will be unfamiliar with most of the characters.

DrDoom101
Black Zero is a bit more than Superboy seeing how he took on more than one Superboy/ http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/young_justice/superboy/blackzero.jpg

Lucid Lui
I dunno enough about Black Zero to say MM would definately beat him, so i can't say he wins or loses that. If he wins though and his TP works on Nefaria then he'd be stopped at 7.

DrDoom101
I believe he stops at number 7.

leonidas
that looked like pre-c superboy black zero was beating on. if it was, zero'd stop him, but i don't really know . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.