Beast vs. 3 Silver Back Gorillas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Beast vs. 3 fully grown male silverbacks on bloodlust.

Melnorme
This is just a messed up concept.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Melnorme
This is just a messed up concept. laughing I agree.

house
Well silverbacks dont have very high intelligence compared to Hank, So beast could just stalk them and take each one down individualy and even on a full on slugfest he still beats all 3.

Metalmanx
Even if it is three on him at once, he still stomps all three.

golem370
I don't think so 1 is stronger then Classic Beast three bloodlust Gorillas at lets say 200kilos have 20 times stronger arms then a normal man. that 4,000 pounds each 2tons Classic beast lifts 1 tons. IMO I think they would tear him apart.

GODSCRIBE
Yes, that is very correct. At full rage though, they are about 28 times stronger than a normal human.

Metalmanx
Hi. Do you guys know who Beast is?

He murders these Gorillas.

DarkCrawler
Beast is about gazillion times intelligent then these gorillas. About thousand times better trained and experienced then these. He has claws that tear through steel like nothing. And he is about 70000 times faster and more agile.

Beast kills these gorillas like nothing.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Beast is about gazillion times intelligent then these gorillas. About thousand times better trained and experienced then these. He has claws that tear through steel like nothing. And he is about 70000 times faster and more agile.

Beast kills these gorillas like nothing.

Kudos on the statistics there, Dark Crawler. stick out tongue

You're basically right though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.