FF7 Advent Children *spoilers inside*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovebuzz
GREAT MOVIE!

the ubers over in the CGI section dont want me spillin the beans but TOUGH LUCK!

ill kick off the festivities... the dude in the wheelchair is the president of Shin Ra (did i spell that right?)

im interested in the origins of Kataj and his 2 mates they seem to just come out of nowhere, were they created by ShinRA the same way sephiroth was? it isnt really explained it seems theyre just severely infected with the geostigma which is what makes them powerful.. then again the geostigma made Cloud weaker so that doesnt really make sense. they refer to themselves as a body of thoughts, not as people so maybe they are just limbs of jenova, controlled by jenova and jenova ultimate goal is for reunion to bring sephiroth back.

also at the end cloud says "mother?" and aeris replies "i wonder how many times ive been called that today?"

WTF? this seems to imply aeris is somehow linked to jenova because kataj and his 2 friends refer to jenova the whole movie as mother but like wtf sephiroth killed aeris why would he kill his mother makes no sense. also who was that dude at the end who was with aeris? <confused.

Mando
Discuss all "Advent Children" related topics in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f90/t12646.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.