Resident Evil:The time has come...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weird_o_chick
Post this info(the ones in ** is mine):

Name:*Krina Lee Jhonson

Hair style&color: *short & spikey,black with red streaks*

race:*Asian*

Features/clothes: *Baggy torn-at-the-knees jeans,baggy black hoodie,red & black VANS shoes,black choker,lip ring on center bottom lip*

Background: *Krina has no memory of when she was little but has flashbacks now and then.So far she has learned her life was filled with murder and death encounters.Both parents are dead and she has a twin sister in the hospital for near suicide.She has come to Racooncity to look for her lost past.*

Career: *Was forced to quit the police force for falling out.Works well with guns*

weird_o_chick
Oh,and here are some rules:
1.YOU MUST MAKE A CHARACTER

2.STAY IN CHARACTER

3.NO PROFANITY

4.DO NOT STEAL SOMEONE'S CHARACTER.

5.IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON,ASK ME WHERE EVERYTHING IS SO YOU CAN CUT IN!Also,a place you can contact me is at my username on xanga.Its weird_o_chick.Example:

Your post on xanga:Hey Ashez,I haven't been on the forum 4 a while,whatz goin on?

My reply:Whats going on,and i'll also give you a good time to cut in.

(what I would post for my character)Then Krina walked into the room where,as obvious as possible,humans where tortured for expiramental purposes.As Krina walked into a dark,bloody corner--

(What you would post)--She found a young girl curled up,still alive,but barely.She said her name was ~~YOUR CAHRACTER NAME HERE~~

6.YOU MUST POST YOUR INFO FIRST

7.BTW,-- means someone has not been on for a while and I am giving them a time to cut in.

weird_o_chick
Krina walks into UMBRELLA CORP. where,supposedly,her family was working.No one was there,yet there was human blood everywhere.She walked into the security room.......it was deserted.There was a gun left on the floor..she slowly picked it up and--

Bildo
((Ill Join If Ya Like??))

Name: Billy...

Hair style&color: Blonde, Curly, Arfo but weighted down.

race: White, Caucasian.

Features/clothes: Jeans with random patches covering old holes, Pair of Black and White Lonsdale's, A black blank t-shirt, and a denum jacket. His baseball bat and the sharpest knife in the house.

Background: Excellent Soccer player, big future ahead of him, Liked martial arts and video games... Not alot really happened to him before this incident.

Career: Amatuar Soccer player...

DarkDethbringer
jhas this gotten permidssison fomr Ushgarak? it needs permssion before it may start

Bildo
((I dont know ask the person who made it... i know you need permission i was just joining, im not stupid... i forgot to check oooops on me lol))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.