Comet Man vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Dark Urizen
Not familiar with Comet Man...

golem370
I have remember seeing him in Marvel Universe's he seemed pretty cool.Comet Man-Besides his superhuman strength, Comet Man can project spheres of concussive energy from his hands at will. He possesses telekinetic powers which enable him to levitate objects. He most often employs this power to fly by levitating himself. His resistance to injury has increased to superhuman levels, enabling him to recover with superhuman rapidity from bullet wounds and to survive the heat of re-entry from outer space through Earth's atmosphere without harm.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
I have remember seeing him in Marvel Universe's he seemed pretty cool.Comet Man-Besides his superhuman strength, Comet Man can project spheres of concussive energy from his hands at will. He possesses telekinetic powers which enable him to levitate objects. He most often employs this power to fly by levitating himself. His resistance to injury has increased to superhuman levels, enabling him to recover with superhuman rapidity from bullet wounds and to survive the heat of re-entry from outer space through Earth's atmosphere without harm.

That's still not enough info to gauge out a response IMO.
BB has matter manipulation, he can increase his strength enough to fight the likes of Hulk, Thing and i think even Gladiator once. And then there's the whisper (a syllable) that killed Apocalypse and destroyed a huge chunk of Wakanda.

Unless i know more about Comet Man, i'm not impressed. I say BB wins most fights without trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.