Wolverine Vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
This is no ordinary match this is a super sense off.
Daredevils super hearing,smell,taste,touch,radar sense
Vs.
Wolverines , super hearing,smell,taste,touch,sight.

This is the scenario:

Both contestants get a good whiff and listen to the person their trying to track before the match even begins.

The target is moving through the crowded city of New york. Both Daredevil and Wolverine start 2 miles apart from each other and 1 miles away from the city.

they can't fight each other only track down their target.

The question is who tracks down and finds the target first.?

The man without fear or the old canucklehead?

Jose123
CRAP I forgot to give my opinion again.

Alright this thing goes to Daredevil. I've seen the guy track down two heartbeats from blocks away in the middle of a crowded City while still working at his office.

DarkCrawler
Daredevil probably. Heartbeat tracking for the win.

(thought that their senses were taken off in earlier post)

DrDoom101
laughing out loud

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So...a blind man VS a man with working eyes?

Umm...I would say that Wolverine wins...just because of his eyesight.

But daredevils super senses and Radar sense combine to give him something even better than regular eye sight. He can see everything above him, beneath him,in back of him and in front of him all at the same time.

Not see as in regular eyesight. Something better.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jose123
But daredevils super senses and Radar sense combine to give him something even better than regular eye sight. He can see everything above him, beneath him,in back of him and in front of him all at the same time.

Not see as in regular eyesight. Something better.

Yeah sorry I thought that this was tracking match without their senses. embarrasment

TwisterGameX
^Green goblin fanboy...

Jose123
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
^Green goblin fanboy...

What?

was that directed at me?

wolverine8888
wolverine is the best track in marvel. tracking wise he is better then DD. his sens eof smell is better then DD also. wolverine would win this but DD does have the superior hearing.

srankmissingnin
When all those evil dopple gangers where all over New York it was revieled that Wolverine's senses where better then Daredevil's but I think thats crap and personally believe that Daredevil has superior senses.

Anyway Daredevil should win the contest, he can swing down the streets while Wolverine is either walking or talking a cab... either way Daredevil beats him in the contest.

Jose123
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine is the best track in marvel. tracking wise he is better then DD. his sens eof smell is better then DD also. wolverine would win this but DD does have the superior hearing.

But how long does it take him to track someone with his nose. Does he usually have to go look for them and sniff through all the other people in the crowd of New yorkers.

Can he just stay in one position and track down someone via heartbeat like Daredevil can while still indoors? Only do it with his nose?

Metalmanx
Daredevil definitely wins this contest.

wolverine8888
But how long does it take him to track someone with his nose. Does he usually have to go look for them and sniff through all the other people in the crowd of New yorkers.

Can he just stay in one position and track down someone via heartbeat like Daredevil can while still indoors? Only do it with his nose?

it like a trail to the person it is very very easy for wolverine to track some one with his nose. also heart beat trackign a lot harder due to the fatc there thousand of heart beats going off.

NoFate007
I'd give this to Daredevil. Its his sort of match. Now if it were an actual fight, Matt's getting his ass whooped lol

DarkCrawler

Alright this thing goes to Daredevil. I've seen the guy track down two heartbeats from blocks away in the middle of a crowded City while still working at his office.

Jose123
it like a trail to the person it is very very easy for wolverine to track some one with his nose. also heart beat trackign a lot harder due to the fatc there thousand of heart beats going off.

Yeah heartbeat tracking is a lot tougher. And Daredevil still managed to do it while he was at work and indoors.

DarkCrawler

And even more different scents on the city...huh

wolverine8888
And even more different scents on the city...huh

thing is like dogs they easiliy lock on the scent. wolverine can track people much farther then DD can hear them.

DarkCrawler
thing is like dogs they easiliy lock on the scent. wolverine can track people much farther then DD can hear them.

Ever heard of these autistic people who can pick up one sound from entire concert and repeat it perfectly? They have the ability to concetrate on only one sound. Even I can do it. Daredevil can do the same.

Jose123

Got any proof that he can track people much farther than DD can hear them. Even if were true whats to stop Daredevil getting there first. He can travel faster and this takes place in the city so unless Wolverine all of sudden became the Tick and and begins jumping from building to building I don't see Wolvy getting there Before Daredevil.

wolverine8888
Ever heard of these autistic people who can pick up one sound from entire concert and repeat it perfectly? They have the ability to concetrate on only one sound. Even I can do it. Daredevil can do the same.

true but then u can only hearing they so far and wolverine can smell for miles and miles and miles and miles he could track the guy far longer the DD could hear him. also ar eu forgetting wolverien cna hear heart beats as well?

wolverine8888
Got any proof that he can track people much farther than DD can hear them. Even if were true whats to stop Daredevil getting there first. He can travel faster and this takes place in the city so unless Wolverine all of sudden became the Tick and and begins jumping from building to building I don't see Wolvy getting there Before Daredevil.

go read wolverien profile he tracking abilites are amzaing. he has and can track people over whole countries by scent alone. also u should read wolverine vs spiderman. wolverien is very fast at moving throught the city

Jose123
true but then u can only hearing they so far and wolverine can smell for miles and miles and miles and miles he could track the guy far longer the DD could hear him. also ar eu forgetting wolverien cna hear heart beats as well?

No were not forgetting that Logan has enhanced hearing.
Were just saying that he doesn't have stronger hearing than Daredevil.

DarkCrawler

But Daredevil can probably hear for miles...he can follow the dude he is tracking, thus, not losing the heartbeat.

Wolverine beats Daredevil is sense of smell...and obviously the eyesight.

I think Daredevil beats him on everything else.

wolverine8888
But Daredevil can probably hear for miles...he can follow the dude he is tracking, thus, not losing the heartbeat.

Wolverine beats Daredevil is sense of smell...and obviously the eyesight.

I think Daredevil beats him on everything else.

not likly. sense oif taste would go to wolverine touch to DD they are pritty equal with there sense. I think DD takes it if there nock going that long a distance but if they trakcking some one lets say across a country wolverien take sit all the way.

Jose123
not likly. sense oif taste would go to wolverine touch to DD they are pritty equal with there sense. I think DD takes it if there nock going that long a distance but if they trakcking some one lets say across a country wolverien take sit all the way.

Don't know about the taste thing never seen Wolverines or Daredevils tasting ability in action so I can't comment on that laughing

The touch thing is defiantly daredevil as well as the hearing.

But this match doesn't take place in the wilderness or across country it takes place in the city. So please discuss the match and it's rules instead of wildly speculating on what might happen if this were another match in another area.

wolverine8888
Don't know about the taste thing never seen Wolverines or Daredevils tasting ability in action so I can't comment on that laughing

The touch thing is defiantly daredevil as well as the hearing.

But this match doesn't take place in the wilderness or across country it takes place in the city. So please discuss the match and it's rules instead of wildly speculating on what might happen if this were another match in another area.

thing is it not relay fair since wolverine has only tracked some one twice through a citty ever other time int been wilderness or across countries.

wolverine8888
wolverine has tasted dirt befor and new what had happen there and such due to it taste it hard to explain.

Jose123
wolverine has tasted dirt befor and new what had happen there and such due to it taste it hard to explain.

Well like I said I never seen DD's or Wolvy's tasting ability in action.
So are there any instances of DD using his taste sense. Perhaps srankmissingnin can give an example since he seems to know a lot more about Daredevil than me.

thing is it not relay fair since wolverine has only tracked some one twice through a citty ever other time int been wilderness or across countries.

Have we ever seen DD track someone through the wilderness before?

wolverine8888
Well like I said I never seen DD's or Wolvy's tasting ability in action.
So are there any instances of DD using his taste sense. Perhaps srankmissingnin can give an example since he seems to know a lot more about Daredevil than me.

Have we ever seen DD track someone through the wilderness before?

tracking some one over 100 miles heairng aint gunna help ya.

Jose123
tracking some one over 100 miles heairng aint gunna help ya.

It is when there the only human there wink

wolverine8888
It is when there the only human there wink

nope it aint dude if DD a 100 miles awya from some one his hearing aint gunan do shit for him.

Jose123
nope it aint dude if DD a 100 miles awya from some one his hearing aint gunan do shit for him.

He has other senses to you know.
What stopping him from sniffing his way just like wolverine. If all his other senses were heightened to such superhuman quality why wouldn't his smell be enhanced as well.

And he has legs you know he can walk until he hears his target or pick up his scent.

Dark Urizen
DD can lock onto the person's heartbeat. Each heartbeat has certain....irregularities. He can lock on to it, and it's the only thing he'll hear, so yeah, he can track by it at least as well as Wolverine can by sniffing like the b1tch he is.

And why wouldn't DD be able to sniff someone across country like Wolverine? huh
He tracked Elektra in a room filled with people heavily perfumed, with alcohol vapors all over, many of them smoking, etc. etc. all over to her exact location. That shows he can remember someone's exact smell and trace them by it.

The short canadian mutt has nothing on Daredevil i'm afraid no

soleran30
actually tracking somone across a country isn't done by scent its done through investigative work and the ability to use his senses allows wolverine to augment that ability.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by soleran30
actually tracking somone across a country isn't done by scent its done through investigative work and the ability to use his senses allows wolverine to augment that ability.

Figured as much. So it's the detective skills augmented by his senses when he's in the wilderness or somewhere close to the person right?

Jose123

If thats the case then DD should be a natural at it.

Dark Urizen
If thats the case then DD should be a natural at it.

btu wulbereen wuz in de SHLIED adn a smaurai sad

DarkCrawler
You know...Wolverine is a samurai.

But doesn't DD have training equilavent of being a ninja?

So which one is better - Samurai or Ninja?

Jose123

Ninja

you know why?
http://omfgtehninja.ytmnd.com/
http://ninjagoice.ytmnd.com/
http://ninjajump.ytmnd.com/

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

A guy in one Daredevil comic stated that there are maybe five people in the world that know what Matt Murdock knows...do you think that Wolverine is one of them?

Dark Urizen
laughing out loud

A guy in one Daredevil comic stated that there are maybe five people in the world that know what Matt Murdock knows...do you think that Wolverine is one of them?

btu wulbereen iz teh kewl n ur stoopid sad

Melnorme
I think Wolverine is the better tracker of the two. Daredevil can find someone, but I'm pretty sure he can only detect something within reasonable ranges (comparable to line-of-sight). Wolverine can smell you from miles away, and even if he can't, he can track the scent of a trail that someone left behind, and find someone that way. Wolverine's one of the most skilled trackers in the Marvel Universe. I'm pretty sure he takes this with ease.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Melnorme
I think Wolverine is the better tracker of the two. Daredevil can find someone, but I'm pretty sure he can only detect something within reasonable ranges (comparable to line-of-sight). Wolverine can smell you from miles away, and even if he can't, he can track the scent of a trail that someone left behind, and find someone that way. Wolverine's one of the most skilled trackers in the Marvel Universe. I'm pretty sure he takes this with ease.

Ok, when has Wolverine smelled someone from miles away? And i don't meen TRACKED someone for miles.
I mean like he's somewhere and someone is miles away. And he goes "Hey, X is n miles away". Because if X was where Wolverine is now and Wolverine is just sniffing and saying "X was here and he headed in that direction", and at the same time X is reaching n miles from where Wolverine is, then Daredevil could do the same thing just as easily erm

Melnorme
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
DD can lock onto the person's heartbeat. Each heartbeat has certain....irregularities.
I'm sorry, but that's not the case. Unless a heart has an "irregularity", it sounds just like every other heart out there. Why would doctors even bother listening to your heartbeat if no two sounded alike?

DarkCrawler
Why can Daredevil regonize people from their heartbeat then?

Melnorme
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Ok, when has Wolverine smelled someone from miles away? And i don't meen TRACKED someone for miles.
I mean like he's somewhere and someone is miles away. And he goes "Hey, X is n miles away". Because if X was where Wolverine is now and Wolverine is just sniffing and saying "X was here and he headed in that direction", and at the same time X is reaching n miles from where Wolverine is, then Daredevil could do the same thing just as easily erm

I'm not certain he can. He may be able to...off the top of my head Ultimate Wolverine was able to scent where his legs landed after the Hulk tossed `em, so it doesn't seem too out of the question.

But even if he cannot, he can scent a trail left behind by someone. A bloodhound can, and say what you will, but Wolverine is almost certainly as perceptive and probably less easily fooled than a bloodhound.

Melnorme
Why can Daredevil regonize people from their heartbeat then?

Are you certain he's recognizing them by heartbeat alone, and not other factors, like breathing, scent, height, sound of their walk, etc? I think you'd have a hell of time proving it.

Jose123
I'm sorry, but that's not the case. Unless a heart has an "irregularity", it sounds just like every other heart out there. Why would doctors even bother listening to your heartbeat if no two sounded alike?

Because these are comic book characters who live in a world where a giant purple armored man in a skirt goes around eating planets wink

Melnorme
Because these are comic book characters who live in a world where a giant purple armored man in a skirt goes around eating planets wink

If there's no basis in anything remotely resembling our reality, then why do we even try to compare? Everything is magical and unknowable, in that case.

Dark Urizen

They all function the same way. Asking why doctors would bother listening to your heartbeat sounds like "Why would a computer repairman even look at your CPU, cause all CPUs are the same". Which....they're not.
There are a few heart conditions that everybody suffers from, like chronic vitamin deficiency, which lead to almost unnoticeable differences in how the heart....well.....beats stick out tongue

Jose123
Are you certain he's recognizing them by heartbeat alone, and not other factors, like breathing, scent, height, sound of their walk, etc? I think you'd have a hell of time proving it.

in one issue he specifically states

"A girl...No more than sixteen judging by her heartbeat and a baby maybe two months old or so"

This was all while he was in a confessional a couple of blocks away

then later in the same issue

"There are those dual heart signatures again the girl and the baby from this morning"

this was while he was working at his law firm.

Can't scan it but their in Marvel Knights Daredevil issue 1 page 7 and page 13

Dark Urizen

"A girl...No more than sixteen judging by her heartbeat and a baby maybe two months old or so"

"There are those dual heart signatures again the girl and the baby from this morning"

yes

wolverine8888
He has other senses to you know.
What stopping him from sniffing his way just like wolverine. If all his other senses were heightened to such superhuman quality why wouldn't his smell be enhanced as well.

And he has legs you know he can walk until he hears his target or pick up his scent.

again his sens eof smell is not as greta as wolverine nor is his stamina

wolverine8888

wolverine has trianing by the best ninja alive as well well was alive he dead now wolverien killed him

Jose123
again his sens eof smell is not as greta as wolverine nor is his stamina

Ahem

like I said If Wolverine can do it than DD should be a natural at it

wolverine8888
Ahem

like I said If Wolverine can do it than DD should be a natural at it

again it was ****ign stated that wolverien sense of smell is greater then DD. also don't even try to say DD stamina would be any were near to close to wolverine.

again if DD is a natural at. it it hardly matters wolverine is like an animal he was more of a natural at it and has been doing it for over 100 years who gunna be better at it?

DarkCrawler
wolverine has trianing by the best ninja alive as well well was alive he dead now wolverien killed him

You mean Ogun?

wolverine8888
You mean Ogun?

hogun as actauly a ninja as well as a sameri but no he not the only one im speaking about

DarkCrawler
Who then?

Jose123
again it was ****ign stated that wolverien sense of smell is greater then DD. also don't even try to say DD stamina would be any were near to close to wolverine.

again if DD is a natural at. it it hardly matters wolverine is like an animal he was more of a natural at it and has been doing it for over 100 years who gunna be better at it?

that wasn't what you first stated. You said that DD couldn't do it Not who was better at it. DD could do it not as well as wolverines but he can still do it with his heightened smell

DD's stamina is Peak human

wolverine8888
that wasn't what you first stated. You said that DD couldn't do it Not who was better at it. DD could do it not as well as wolverines but he can still do it with his heightened smell

DD's stamina is Peak human

again that is what i stated I neevr said DD coudlent do it just not as well as wolverine.

ur piont he has peak human stamina wow. wolverine a superhuman if u havent notice with over meta human stamina, he cna fight for days on end.

wolverine8888
Who then?

ogun one shingun another, there are other I have to look up but there is also mariko teacher, stick and many other but I will need to look up

DarkCrawler
Stick trained Wolverine too?

Never knew that...

Jose123
again that is what i stated I neevr said DD coudlent do it just not as well as wolverine.

ur piont he has peak human stamina wow. wolverine a superhuman if u havent notice with over meta human stamina, he cna fight for days on end.

Thats nice.

No answer the freaking question who would win the match with the Specific RULES stated at the BEGINNING of the MATCH

wolverine8888
Stick trained Wolverine too?

Never knew that...
sorta wolverien actauly was better then stick is but when wolverien went feral he over saw wolverien trainign and with electra help go him back on the way of the ninja and samari. also stick was unable to hit wolverine when wolverien decided to fight stick.

wolverine8888
Thats nice.

No answer the freaking question who would win the match with the Specific RULES stated at the BEGINNING of the MATCH

wolverine faster but DD has the edge of nwing cities better then turf is deffently to DD favor but either way it will be close.

DarkCrawler
Man, I never knew Wolverine was THAT good at martial arts...

Issue number? I would want to read that...smile

wolverine8888
Man, I never knew Wolverine was THAT good at martial arts...

Issue number? I would want to read that...smile
yup he is. wolverine gets hit a lot in the fight at first but only due to the fact he only thinks stick is just some crazy old man but then he relize who stick is and stick can't lay ahand on him and then wolverine nails stick in the face and the fight pritty much ends. (wolverine 105)

Melnorme

He was able to identify her because she was pregnant, and thus, had two distinctly different heartbeats. I'm not disputing that he can do that.

The question is, can he tell apart two different, let's say 30-something year old adult males by heartbeat alone? That's the question...

DarkCrawler
He was able to identify her because she was pregnant, and thus, had two distinctly different heartbeats. I'm not disputing that he can do that.

She was not pregnant...she was carrying the baby in her hands.

Jose123

The question is, can he tell apart two different, let's say 30-something year old adult males by heartbeat alone? That's the question...

Se wasn't pregnant. She was carrying the baby considering there's a lot of mothers carrying their babies in New york I find most amazing that he was able to tell automatically who they were.

Melnorme
She was not pregnant...she was carrying the baby in her hands.

So, you don't think that a 16 year old carrying a baby is a bit of a giveaway?

Melnorme
Se wasn't pregnant. She was carrying the baby considering there's a lot of mothers carrying their babies in New york I find most amazing that he was able to tell automatically who they were.
I dunno...there are a lot more 30-something males walking around New York than teenaged moms with 2 month old babies. wink

DarkCrawler
So, you don't think that a 16 year old carrying a baby is a bit of a giveaway?

Maybe...but doesn't change the feat. wink

Melnorme
Yes, it absolutely does. He can tell a teenager from an adult. If that teenager is carrying an infant, he can tell that too. If they are both in the same neighborhood as he detected them in before, he can deduce that they are the same pair.

That doesn't help him at all in this hypothetical.

DarkCrawler
Yes, it absolutely does. He can tell a teenager from an adult. If that teenager is carrying an infant, he can tell that too. If they are both in the same neighborhood as he detected them in before, he can deduce that they are the same pair.

He was also able to identify the heartbeat, even though on the first time they were running, thus having faster heartbeat, and the second time they were walking peacefully on his office.

Melnorme
He was also able to identify the heartbeat, even though on the first time they were running, thus having faster heartbeat, and the second time they were walking peacefully on his office.

Still a pair of heartbeats that he had identified before, one from a teenager and the other from an infant that the teenager was holding. I wonder...was the two month old running as well? laughing

wolverine8888
who more silent wolverine or DD?

Jose123

I say there both about equal. There both ninjas after all big grin

My turn

Who's more likely to be snuck up by an EnemyWolverine or DD

soleran30

Who cares.........who can track better in the City............DD can ok thanks

DarkCrawler

Probably Daredevil...

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3447/dared14ah.gif

wolverine8888
Who cares.........who can track better in the City............DD can ok thanks

again thats all speculation seeing how wolverine does nto spend like any time in a city though wolevrien did find spiderman rather easiliy in the city on many occassions

Jose123
Probably Daredevil...

LOL

wolverine8888
Probably Daredevil...

DD and wolevrien are to of the ahrdest people in marvel to sneak up on. ya wolverine snuck up on DD easiliy did DD sneak up on him?

soleran30
again thats all speculation seeing how wolverine does nto spend like any time in a city though wolevrien did find spiderman rather easiliy in the city on many occassions

No its not speculation at all.....................DD can distinguish heartbeats and that is a FAR FAR better attribute then scent in a city especially New York.......

wolverine8888
No its not speculation at all.....................DD can distinguish heartbeats and that is a FAR FAR better attribute then scent in a city especially New York.......
again wolverine can hear heart beats as well and knwos ever single person by scent.

DarkCrawler
DD and wolevrien are to of the ahrdest people in marvel to sneak up on. ya wolverine snuck up on DD easiliy did DD sneak up on him?

I don't know...I don't own a single issue with Wolverine and Daredevil on the same issue.

wolverine8888
I don't know...I don't own a single issue with Wolverine and Daredevil on the same issue.

wol;verien enemy of the states wolverien sneaks up on DD. also wolverien know for his silent and ninja stealth.

Jose123

What the hell was Wolverine wearingwhen he snuck up on him smeel less sound proof colone . You do know that DD can see in all derictions with his radar and super senses right. It's actually better than normal human sight.

How the hell did he sneak up on him?

Let me guess it was in a Wolverine issue or garth ennise punisher issue.

soleran30
again wolverine can hear heart beats as well and knwos ever single person by scent.

The only thing that entertains me more then your spelling/typing is in inability to look past anything except Wolverine.

DD heard the heartbeat SEVERAL BLOCKS away and could then identify who/what it was SEVERAL BLOCKS away. Not sitting next to him..........your blindness for wolverine is only matched by your inability to spell/type effectively.

Jose123
wol;verien enemy of the states wolverien sneaks up on DD. also wolverien know for his silent and ninja stealth.

Yep I was right laughing

It was in a wolverine issue

Melnorme

Still haven't shown to what degree this ability works. A doctor can tell the difference between a child's heartbeat, a teenager's, an adults, and an elderly person's. A doctor can diagnose arrhythmia. I'm guessing Daredevil can do the same, or similar. But I fail to see how he can tell the difference between, say, your heartbeat and mine based on heartbeat alone (assuming we're both in relatively the same condition of health and approximately the same age). I have no doubt that, in combination with his other sense, he can tell one person from another. But by heartbeat alone...I don't think it's possible, because I don't think there's any significant distinguishing characteristics.

And, again, I don't see how this would help him track someone across town. His hearing obviously must have some limitations, such as within a couple of blocks. This is far more limited, overall, when compared to Wolverine's ability to track by scent. Animals can track you for miles and days based on scent, and I think Wolverine's ability is similar in this capacity. Barring some amazing detective work, and going solely on their innate tracking skills, Wolverine will surely find the target first. He is a bloodhound, after all.

soleran30
yup and bloodhounds can get thrown off the scents very easily...........hence you don't see your bloodhounds running around NY tracking people to many scents to cover trails hence multiple abilities tend to augment their strengths in this setting ie DD.

Jose123
Still haven't shown to what degree this ability works. A doctor can tell the difference between a child's heartbeat, a teenager's, an adults, and an elderly person's. A doctor can diagnose arrhythmia. I'm guessing Daredevil can do the same, or similar. But I fail to see how he can tell the difference between, say, your heartbeat and mine based on heartbeat alone (assuming we're both in relatively the same condition of health and approximately the same age). I have no doubt that, in combination with his other sense, he can tell one person from another. But by heartbeat alone...I don't think it's possible, because I don't think there's any significant distinguishing characteristics.

Don't know if this helps my case but in those two example I listen theres two distinct heart beat waves right underneath the pictures of the teen and her baby.Don't know the proper name for the heart beat wave term

In issue 4 on the first page
It states:

"Matt Murdock(AKA Daredevil) is forever inundated by the Biorhythms of Blood Racing through beating Hearts and coursing through even the smallest of veins.
What the sighted fail to realize is that every heartbeat is a signature...a fingerprint that can be used to identify one individual in a sea of millions."

This was all on the first page of Issue 4 of the marvel knights Daredevil.

Melnorme
yup and bloodhounds can get thrown off the scents very easily...........hence you don't see your bloodhounds running around NY tracking people to many scents to cover trails hence multiple abilities tend to augment their strengths in this setting ie DD.

Yes, but that's likely because bloodhounds are animals, and pretty dumb. Wolverine isn't a genius, but he's certainly smarter than a bloodhound.

Melnorme
In issue 4 on the first page
It states:

"Matt Murdock(AKA Daredevil) is forever inundated by the Biorhythms of Blood Racing through beating Hearts and coursing through even the smallest of veins.
What the sighted fail to realize is that every heartbeat is a signature...a fingerprint that can be used to identify one individual in a sea of millions."

Right, but I'm pretty certain that this is and example of poetic license. Indeed, a "biorhythm" may give up someone as a distinct individual...the amalgam of outputs from breathing, heartbeat, circulation, the way one walks, etc. But heartbeat? Alone? Across a city of millions? That's highly dubious.

Jose123
Right, but I'm pretty certain that this is and example of poetic license. Indeed, a "biorhythm" may give up someone as a distinct individual...the amalgam of outputs from breathing, heartbeat, circulation, the way one walks, etc. But heartbeat? Alone? Across a city of millions? That's highly dubious.

I guess your right he doesn't just use heartbeat alone. It most probably is a combination of heartbeat,the way someone Breaths,and the distinct way someone walks. All that being said i still say DD takes this. With his experinced tracking down people like that since he was a kid and the way he moves around through the city. He should get to the target before Wolverine does. Remeber each opponent gets to analyze the target before the match even begins. So He already knows what to look for.
So does wolverine but i'm betting DD gets there first.

soleran30

so is jobberine taking hits from 100 tonners and not flying miles...............so with that said I think its fair to believe that DD can trace heartbeats just like jobberine can stand up to 100ton hits.

Melnorme
I guess your right he doesn't just use heartbeat alone. It most probably is a combination of heartbeat,the way someone Breaths,and the distinct way someone walks. All that being said i still say DD takes this. With his experinced tracking down people like that since he was a kid and the way he moves around through the city. He should get to the target before Wolverine does. Remeber each opponent gets to analyze the target before the match even begins. So He already knows what to look for.
So does wolverine but i'm betting DD gets there first.

Fair enough, and to be honest, I'm not that familiar with Murdock's detective skills, which may be more than enough to take the win here. But based solely on "God-given" ability, Wolverine has tracking skills in spades. One thing's for sure, the guy is an animal. As far as his sleuthing skills, I think I'll sit back and let you kind folks teach me a thing or two about the man without fear. smile

Melnorme
so is jobberine taking hits from 100 tonners and not flying miles...............so with that said I think its fair to believe that DD can trace heartbeats just like jobberine can stand up to 100ton hits.

Aw, c'mon. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because Wolverine has rabid fans on his side, he's not allowed to excel at anything?

soleran30
Aw, c'mon. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because Wolverine has rabid fans on his side, he's not allowed to excel at anything?

He excells at a great many things however the way this scenerio was setup it gives DD a good advantage to work with.....................

Jose123

Or that to big grin

Any way you put it i still say DD sense of Hearing>>>>>>>>Wolverines
sense of smell in a city environment.

If this was in a wilderness environment then maybe wolverines smell>>>>>>>DD ears

But I still don't know if DD sense of smell is less stronger than wolverines. I know he prefers to use hearing but it doesn't mean he can't

If he can recognise the scent of distinct person from blocks away or the scent of gunpowder in a room from a gun that was fired days days ago I think he can track someone down with his sniffer.

Jose123
Fair enough, and to be honest, I'm not that familiar with Murdock's detective skills, which may be more than enough to take the win here. But based solely on "God-given" ability, Wolverine has tracking skills in spades. One thing's for sure, the guy is an animal. As far as his sleuthing skills, I think I'll sit back and let you kind folks teach me a thing or two about the man without fear. smile

Well he once went to the south to investigate a murder he's client was accused off even though he couldn't tell if his client was innocent or not because of the medication he was given.He gathered enough evidence of course with his smarts and abilities but the evidence he gathered was not enough to convince the jury that he's client was innocent. Sadly the town didn't care and just wanted a scapegoat.

I think that counts as sluething skills or at least some smarts big grin

Gohan4Life
Wolverine!

Gohan4Life
I think that wolverine will win because all those damage dd is doing is just going to heal in like 1 min so wolverine does have a better chance of winning. I wouldnt want 2 mess around with those titanium claws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no

Dizzle
Originally posted by Gohan4Life
I think that wolverine will win because all those damage dd is doing is just going to heal in like 1 min so wolverine does have a better chance of winning. I wouldnt want 2 mess around with those titanium claws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no

Wow... Simply, wow. Start by reading some comics. Then go read through the thread. If you've already tried all of this... You can't read vey well. I suggest giving up.

Melnorme
Well he once went to the south to investigate a murder he's client was accused off even though he couldn't tell if his client was innocent or not because of the medication he was given.He gathered enough evidence of course with his smarts and abilities but the evidence he gathered was not enough to convince the jury that he's client was innocent. Sadly the town didn't care and just wanted a scapegoat.

I think that counts as sluething skills or at least some smarts big grin

I think that counts too. Tell me more. big grin

Melnorme
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wow... Simply, wow.
laughing

wolverine8888
The only thing that entertains me more then your spelling/typing is in inability to look past anything except Wolverine.

DD heard the heartbeat SEVERAL BLOCKS away and could then identify who/what it was SEVERAL BLOCKS away. Not sitting next to him..........your blindness for wolverine is only matched by your inability to spell/type effectively.

blind ness? I said DD was better atr hearing but wolverien ahs a better sense of smell and is known for his tracking abilities which im afraid DD never been known to be a tracker. u let ur hate for wolverien blind u all the time.

wolverine8888

see here the problem wolverine has far better sense then even the top animal sense. such as his sesne of smell is far greater then any animals.

wolverine8888
Or that to big grin

Any way you put it i still say DD sense of Hearing>>>>>>>>Wolverines
sense of smell in a city environment.

If this was in a wilderness environment then maybe wolverines smell>>>>>>>DD ears

But I still don't know if DD sense of smell is less stronger than wolverines. I know he prefers to use hearing but it doesn't mean he can't

If he can recognise the scent of distinct person from blocks away or the scent of gunpowder in a room from a gun that was fired days days ago I think he can track someone down with his sniffer.

dude u do know ur tryed to make a thread purposivly so wolverine would lose. i love ur though process u made this thread so wolverine would lose and u could rat on him i love it to bad it not a clear win for DD even though it his turf.

cybermaster
dude u do know ur tryed to make a thread purposivly so wolverine would lose. i love ur though process u made this thread so wolverine would lose and u could rat on him i love it to bad it not a clear win for DD even though it his turf. i think wolverine is cooler and all that then daredevil. but daredevil can sense before an action takes places so he can block wolverines attacks fast. but i like wolverines fighting skills better. daredevil is just better at blocking then wolverine not fighting.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by cybermaster
i think wolverine is cooler and all that then daredevil. but daredevil can sense before an action takes places so he can block wolverines attacks fast. but i like wolverines fighting skills better. daredevil is just better at blocking then wolverine not fighting.

dude were not tlaken about them fighting lol. by the way wolverine can sense peoples moves befor they happen just like daredevil the diffrence is wolverien already has superhuman reflexes so he actauly is better blocker then DD

Dizzle
dude u do know ur tryed to make a thread purposivly so wolverine would lose. i love ur though process u made this thread so wolverine would lose and u could rat on him i love it to bad it not a clear win for DD even though it his turf.

Well, there already is a DD vs Wolverine fight thread. And there is a "who has a better senses" thread. This is putting them in a setting which hinders senses in general. The fact that DD is there more wouldn't really help him that much. If it was just a random generic city that neither of them knew, it would be extremely fair...

wolverine8888
Well, there already is a DD vs Wolverine fight thread. And there is a "who has a better senses" thread. This is putting them in a setting which hinders senses in general. The fact that DD is there more wouldn't really help him that much. If it was just a random generic city that neither of them knew, it would be extremely fair...

not so and I already new it was a sense match. D is more use to running through citties wolverine is not. he did a one mile radous because he new DD abilties only work fully for about a mile.

cybermaster
dude were not tlaken about them fighting lol. by the way wolverine can sense peoples moves befor they happen just like daredevil the diffrence is wolverien already has superhuman reflexes so he actauly is better blocker then DD i disagree there. daredevil has a much faster sensing of movement then wolverine. wolverine is a better fighter and all that i agree there.

wolverine8888
i disagree there. daredevil has a much faster sensing of movement then wolverine. wolverine is a better fighter and all that i agree there.
how do u know DD does? wolverien sense night crawler teleporting I neevr seen DD do a feat that impressive ever.

cybermaster
how do u know DD does? wolverien sense night crawler teleporting I neevr seen DD do a feat that impressive ever. look up his bio on DD and you will see. wolverine can see things quick with his eyes and all that much better than most others. but DD has a senser with his mind in a way.

wolverine8888
look up his bio on DD and you will see. wolverine can see things quick with his eyes and all that much better than most others. but DD has a senser with his mind in a way.
actauly it a mixture of all of DD sense that allow him to do this. same reason wolverien can. wolverines instincts mixed with hsi other snese allow him to prodict the movement of another person befor they make it. this is the reaosn he cna nail night crawler in mid teleporting. same reaosn he dodge livign lightning so easiliy.

cybermaster
actauly it a mixture of all of DD sense that allow him to do this. same reason wolverien can. wolverines instincts mixed with hsi other snese allow him to prodict the movement of another person befor they make it. this is the reaosn he cna nail night crawler in mid teleporting. same reaosn he dodge livign lightning so easiliy. DD has a much faster sensing ability then wolverine and most others. thats my opinion. you can disagree if u want to. but i didnt say i dont like wolverine so dont cry. hes one of my fav guys to. hulk magneto and gladiator are my fav. guys yes i stand up for them like what your doing for wolverine. but i do admit it if somone is saying something true about them.

wolverine8888
DD has a much faster sensing ability then wolverine and most others. thats my opinion. you can disagree if u want to. but i didnt say i dont like wolverine so dont cry. hes one of my fav guys to. hulk magneto and gladiator are my fav. guys yes i stand up for them like what your doing for wolverine. but i do admit it if somone is saying something true about them.

thing is DD sensing attacks may be a little quicker then wolverine but wolverine has superhuman reflexes to go allong with his sensing ability which would make him far faster then DD

cybermaster
thing is DD sensing atracks may be a little quicker then wolverine but wolverien has superhuman reflexes to go allong with his esning ability which would make him far faster then DD thats what i said in the 1st place that hes quicker and sensing movements so that means attacks also. and your probably right about wolverine there.

Melnorme
see here the problem wolverine has far better sense then even the top animal sense. such as his sesne of smell is far greater then any animals.

Sincerely doubt that.

Melnorme
how do u know DD does? wolverien sense night crawler teleporting I neevr seen DD do a feat that impressive ever.

I keep seeing this feat being referenced. What issue did it happen in?

Jose123

I don't think it's that of a impressive feat. When he teleports he leaves behind smoke, burning brimstone and a charcoal smell. Not that hard for someone with super smell to know where he's going to pop out of considering the stench and smoke are the first things that comes out before he does.

soleran30
blind ness? I said DD was better atr hearing but wolverien ahs a better sense of smell and is known for his tracking abilities which im afraid DD never been known to be a tracker. u let ur hate for wolverien blind u all the time.

haha to funny, I don't hate Wolverine..........you just adore him so much you make things up or obscure truths to fit what you want to make of wolverine............DD wins in the city tracking the reason being he has so many resources with his heightened senses working together smell, hearing, radar etc etc

Jose123
haha to funny, I don't hate Wolverine..........you just adore him so much you make things up or obscure truths to fit what you want to make of wolverine............DD wins in the city tracking the reason being he has so many resources with his heightened senses working together smell, hearing, radar etc etc

Maybe he would be impressed with other characters feats and abilities if he actually read some other comics that didn't have a X or Wolverine on the cover.

Zahit
thing is DD sensing attacks may be a little quicker then wolverine but wolverine has superhuman reflexes to go allong with his sensing ability which would make him far faster then DD

thats what i said in the 1st place that hes quicker and sensing movements so that means attacks also. and your probably right about wolverine there.

http://www.outerworlds.com/yearbook/WVRR/tweedles.gif

Jose123
LOL!!!!

jrodslam
DD wins.

Jose123

I guess I should have placed them in a generic City.

But I thought Since they both had experienced working in New york DD more so than Wolvy that it would be fairer than me putting them in place like the woods where DD has zero experience and Logan has a hundred years.

Jose123
Got a few questions for wolverine8888

Where was it stated that any of Wolverines senses are stronger than DD? Was it in a wolverine comic?

Has wolverine ever snuck up on DD in any other comic that wasn't Wolverines? Has it ever been stated outside of Wolverines own comic that any of his senses are stronger that DD's?

If Wolverine went to heaven and laid the smack down on God in his own comic would you use that as proof that he can beat up God?

X-Logan

Jose123

cybermaster
Originally posted by Zahit
http://www.outerworlds.com/yearbook/WVRR/tweedles.gif its cool that u have a twin brother there. laughing

wolverine8888
I don't think it's that of a impressive feat. When he teleports he leaves behind smoke, burning brimstone and a charcoal smell. Not that hard for someone with super smell to know where he's going to pop out of considering the stench and smoke are the first things that comes out before he does.
actaully ur incorrect that the end result of teleporting.
if any thing the brimstone smell makes it ahrder to do.
the smoke comes after night cralwer alreayd tleeports not befor.
by the way that is a very very impressive feat

Magic_attack

What Thanos series?

I think he means Infinity War series.

DarkCrawler

How in the hell can the portal open AFTER Nightcrawler comes out?

Brimstone comes first...

soleran30

for you it is.......................however it was a guess.......thanks.

Jose123

What exactly did he do? did he punch him out in mid teleport or something? If that was the case then that would be more of a speed feat than anything.

And once again have you ever read 1 Daredevil issue. Or are you basing your judgements on DD showings in Wolverines book.

Jose123
One last bumb.

wolverine8888
What exactly did he do? did he punch him out in mid teleport or something? If that was the case then that would be more of a speed feat than anything.

And once again have you ever read 1 Daredevil issue. Or are you basing your judgements on DD showings in Wolverines book.

I read DD. it was a spped plus sensing feat he newm were night crawler would teleport then struck

Jose123
I read DD. it was a spped plus sensing feat he newm were night crawler would teleport then struck

alright I was right about the speed thing. But how did he sense it? did he hear something ? Smell the Brimstone? see something?

wolverine8888
alright I was right about the speed thing. But how did he sense it? did he hear something ? Smell the Brimstone? see something?

they don't relay expain it kinda a mixture of all plus instincts it similar to why DD well fight can dodge bullets and spiderman attacks becaus ehe knows what move the person will make befor they make it.

jrodslam
they don't relay expain it kinda a mixture of all plus instincts it similar to why DD well fight can dodge bullets and spiderman attacks becaus ehe knows what move the person will make befor they make it.

But they do explain or at least show how DD is able to dodge bullets.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jrodslam
But they do explain or at least show how DD is able to dodge bullets.

they don't realy explain it for wolverine. even with out his sense he coudls till dodge the bullets easiliy. it wierd some time they explain it. some times they say he smells it out hears it and other they just say his instincts told him. other times they don't say why.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine has trained Nightcrawler in fighting, hasn't he? Maybe he just knows the dude well. Cyclops knew where Nightcrawler was going to teleport in one fight, because they had trained together so much.

wolverine8888
Wolverine has trained Nightcrawler in fighting, hasn't he? Maybe he just knows the dude well. Cyclops knew where Nightcrawler was going to teleport in one fight, because they had trained together so much.

wolverine did thsi the first time the trianed vs eachother he been doing it ever sense.

DarkCrawler
Issue #?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>