Thanos vs Superman vs Classic Juggernaut in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins this great great! Fight

Swanky-Tuna
I think Thanos would win and moderation of thread making loses.

BobbyD
In a fist fight? My money's on Thanos, only because he can teleport. Otherwise, Clark would take this in a snap.

DrDoom101
thanos

Lord S
Fist fight? Well we've never really seen how good Thanos is H2H...so I'd lean more toward classic Juggernaut. If it were wrestling, then Thanos takes it.

dvampire
Juggs take this since he can't really be physically put down, while Superman is a close second IMO.

golem370
Thanos it toe to toe with a Mad Thor with the power gem and was staying right with him.

golem370
pic

golem370
bump

Metalmanx
Juggernaut. It's not really a question even. I mean, if this is purely a fist fight, then he is the very last one to be standing, no matter how long it takes. Both Superman and Thanos will EVENTUALLY become fatigued and wear themselves out, setting themselves up for the KO. Juggernaut, meanwhile, will still be fighting as fresh and strong as before. He's the most invulnerable and has the most stamina/endurance. So Classic Juggernaut will take this after a few hundred years of fighting.

Juntai
Thanos or Superman, Juggs couldn't even hit either one.

golem370
They could hit him but it not going to hurt him.

Lord S
When I think fist fight, I think in terms of a hockey fight...in which case Classic Juggernaut would have the advantage.

golem370
Thanos and Juggernaut are kind of the same animal The have Godlike Durability Juggernaut has just a little bit more but Thanos can't be harmed Physically

guy222
Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

h1a8
If Superman has the power to hurt Juggs then he wins this.
And if not, then he stalemates Juggs. This is because Juggs would never be able to hit Superman (barring PIS) and the fact that Superman would constantly hit Juggs far away indefinitely.

Now Thanos comes in a distant third. He doesn't have the physically blunt durability to withstand punches from Superman and he doesn't have the required strength to hurt Superman or Juggs (definitely) significantly enough. Even Captain America made Thano's head snap back from a punch (it didn't hurt though).

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
And if not, then he stalemates Juggs. This is because Juggs would never be able to hit Superman (barring PIS) and the fact that Superman would constantly hit Juggs far away indefinitely.

Now Thanos comes in a distant third. He doesn't have the physically blunt durability to withstand punches from Superman and he doesn't have the required strength to hurt Superman or Juggs (definitely) significantly enough. Even Captain America made Thano's head snap back from a punch (it didn't hurt though). Id like to see you go to herochat and post this proSuperman talk. Thanos could take punches from Superman all day and has durability that makes Supes' pale in comparsion.

Gecko4lif
it is a tie

Supes is too fast
thanos is too durable
Juggs has a f*cking forcefeild

horrorwolf
Thanos would win, although Juggernaut would survive unscathed.

Mr. Slippyfist

Now Thanos comes in a distant third. He doesn't have the physically blunt durability to withstand punches from Superman and he doesn't have the required strength to hurt Superman or Juggs (definitely) significantly enough. Even Captain America made Thano's head snap back from a punch (it didn't hurt though). Heh... pants.

carver9

Now Thanos comes in a distant third. He doesn't have the physically blunt durability to withstand punches from Superman and he doesn't have the required strength to hurt Superman or Juggs (definitely) significantly enough. Even Captain America made Thano's head snap back from a punch (it didn't hurt though).

go read a comic.

Answer this, who is the strongest, thanos or titus? Answer this, who is the strongest, titus or juggernaut?

"You might dont even know who titus is because I can tell that you dont read comics".

horrorwolf

eek! laughing laughing laughing

Fact is neither Superman nor Juggernaut has enough to even damage Thanos.

Superman can't even dodge sword strikes, Lex in a battlesuit....Supes even gets nailed by Hawkman.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/horrorwolf/09jl7.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/horrorwolf/supermanbatman008p0011ly5.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/horrorwolf/sb0419hv4.jpg

Superman is nowhere near Thanos's league. and Juggernaut lacks the power necessary to even threaten Thanos.

LORD B
thanos would take this in the end,supes has already been physically beaten to death before by doomsday.
juggs is a problem though.

carver9
Originally posted by horrorwolf
eek! laughing laughing laughing

Fact is neither Superman nor Juggernaut has enough to even damage Thanos.

Superman can't even dodge sword strikes, Lex in a battlesuit....Supes even gets nailed by Hawkman.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/horrorwolf/09jl7.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/horrorwolf/supermanbatman008p0011ly5.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/horrorwolf/sb0419hv4.jpg

Superman is nowhere near Thanos's league. and Juggernaut lacks the power necessary to even threaten Thanos.

even though people in that caliber have been hitting superman since his creation, hes going to call it pis, so get ready for it.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut for the simple fact that this is the sort of fight he's designed to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.