got a script idea for kill bill tell it to me or i can give you some ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kill the bill
hey whats up mayjor kill bill fans got a cool idea for a kill bill movie or cartoon or anime you would like to share be my guest and i can help you with ideas if your gonna respond do it before 4:15 and 5:30

oh and he is saying uma thurman uma thurman uma thurman really fast try it trust me mad mad mad

HeywoodJablomey
To extract her revenge on "The Bride", Nicky Green, the daughter of Vernita Green, aka Copperhead, seeks out Elle Driver. Elle Driver who is now completely blind, since having her remaining eye snatched out in the trashed-out trailer of Budd in the California desert.

Elle who is only happy to oblige nicky in her conquest for revenge, becomes Nicky's sensei.

During the same period of time Beatrix has been training Bebe in the Samurai arts as well. During a confrontation between Nicky and Bea, Elle pulls a cheapshot and kills Beatrix. This act of cowardice enrages Nicky to the point that she kills her sensei. However Bebe has seen the murder of her mother and all is set for the final battle between the second generation of female warriors.

There will probably be a lot of other cool shit that Mr. T would be able spin into this, but that is his calling not mine.

Another visit to Hatori Hanzo?
Some help from Sophie Fatal
Don't forget that both Bill and Budd's Hanzo swords are now ownerless.
so is O-ren-ishii's

there is one take

Pepito
I think, if Elle had lied about killing Pai Mei in order to enrage the Bride and so weaken her skill, Pai Mei should return, perhaps to train Bebe once her mother dies. (Who can actually kill a thousand year old monk with poison?)

Ogami Itto
i think a prequal would be awsome!! it would bring all the characters back to life for starters!!!! i like the idea of it being about the DivAS coming to power as a assination squad ! you bring in rival AS to be the antagonists i suppose

johnny cash fan
they should make a prequel i agree with... the guy above.

Solo
Originally posted by Pepito
I think, if Elle had lied about killing Pai Mei in order to enrage the Bride and so weaken her skill, Pai Mei should return, perhaps to train Bebe once her mother dies. (Who can actually kill a thousand year old monk with poison?)
Kill Bill's whole point was that The Bride wanted her child to have a normal life.

Your idea is horrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.