will he........?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pwindu
do you think yoda will kick some more butt in E III. whos the dude who messes up anakin for him to wear all of that body protective gear and systems which makes him vader.

yerssot
I hope Yoda won't fight anymore, keep it mystical

and OB1 will fight Anakin (it's in the ROTJ novel)

LanceWindu
This should be in the Ep 3 forum.

finti
indeed.

M O D S O F T H I S F O R U M !!!

peluffo
Easy, Chewie...

yerssot
finti, you can do this if mods don't do it you know

Dim
I don't want to see Yoda fight again..like yers said..keep it mystical

Anyway..moving.

LaurenE147
I could live on Yoda's performance for the rest of Star Wars's existence.

ToMacco
I don't know about that Yoda fight scene. Doesn't seem to fit the rest of the movies.

And I still think it's funny how hellbent you all are on location of threads.

Gundark
JC Rule #4309, Section 5B, Subsection 4, Page 335 :

All Threads Shall Be Moved, If Necessary, To Their Proper Forum.

Those who do not comply shall loose their heads.

Raz is very clear about these things. laughing out loud

queeq
You forgot to mention that it;s in paragraph 7b, dear. big grin

JediOasis
I think Yoda might be the one to take down Dooku, afterall the fight in EP II was "only the beginning"

LaurenE147
ANother Yoda fight would be overkill I think.

mah
agreed

Ushgarak
Yes, odd to take the 'only the beginning' thing as code for 'Let's have another fight later, ok?' What it was only the beginning of, was the victory of the Sith.

LaurenE147
what he said

JediOasis
I would just be really disappointed if the dark side cave is not explained, and Yoda killing Dooku there would explain it I think.

Corran
I don't see how Yoda killing Dooku would explain the Darkside cave, please enlighten me with your thoughts.

LaurenE147
The tree would have absorbed his dark power creating a dark side nexus. (Don't you read the databank?)

Corran
Is it Canon?

Ushgarak
No. It is a long-held fan theory and is suggested in the EU.

LaurenE147
But it is all we have to go on.

yerssot
don't think he will explain it

LariCrai_Kenobi
Erm.....ah....Unclie Yoda(must read fic b4 you think I'm crazy) should kill Dooku? *shrinks at all the glears* Erm wait no.... I'm not sure about this. I guess I think he should be neutral as well...

GordonSkywalker
Does anyone else out here think Dooku is the Dark Jedi who was killed in the Cave on Dagobah? That would be a most intriguing plot twist!Of course we are assuming Yoda and Dooku meet up on Dagobah in the next film. It could easily be Anakin who takes out the Count-and I don't mean to an expensive dinner! big grin

finti
EU stuff sick

master harmax
Yoda should fight again. Yoda vs. Darth Sidious.
Refer thread of same name.

Myndon
Yoda should fight Dooku and kill him me thinks
then he should fight Sidious and Maybe have to go save someone mid-fight??

Member.
...yup...

theEvilJedi
Probally just deflecting saber blasts.

mah
what the heck? the infamous eviljedi hath returned?

Member.
evil jedi????

justinday15
I think Yoda will fight Dooku again, and he will kill him.

And It is Obi-Wan's falt Anakin has to wear the Vader gear.
I down loaded the episode III script and Obi-Wan and Anakin
are fighting on top of a volcano and Obi-Wan use the force to
take Anakins lightsaber from his hand, and he tries to get it back
and he slips into the volcano...The empire brings him back to life and
the vader gear is the only thing keeping him alive.

GordonSkywalker
It is inevitable.

GordonSkywalker
I don't think my Cave theory is EU at all. We know a dark Jedi must have lived there on Dagobah at some point or at the very least died there. That's why there is such confusion within the cave. What if it is revealed that someone like Dooku goes there to fight Yoda in the next film? Would it be EU then? I don't think so, because by your definition if it's on screen it is canon. stick out tongue

Corran
Then finti would have to concede that you were right, but he would probably still find some way to make it not Canon, by twisting what happens slightly.

GordonSkywalker
Ah I see. Thanks for the info Corran!

Ushgarak
!!!

It ISN'T canon! The idea that that place on Dagobah is strong in the Dark Side of the Force because a Dark Jedi died there is 100% pure speculation! It might be a natural phenomenon for all we know. The only thing that is canon is that the tree is there, there is nothing canon at all about WHY.

You can speculate all you like, of course, but it isn't canon until GL has explained it.

Julie
I don't know...if yoda will fight, but I will most likely enjoy the movie w/ or w/o a good yoda fight

GordonSkywalker
So will I. Just as long as there's lots of action in it. Lots of space battles and lightsabers. Also I want to see the newly redesigned clone troopers I have heard so much about from reading the Insider. Happy Dance

cookies2006
What all did you hear from insider?

Julie
I haven't read my insider yet....I have to studyl.....no fun 3 hour magazine reads for me this weekend

cookies2006
I think i need to get the new insider mag.

GordonSkywalker
yes it will put you in the picture. good idea.

cookies2006
I should just subscribe. It would be cheaper. Plus you get some pretty cool stuff with it dont you?.

GordonSkywalker
From what I have heard yes. Some official stuff.

cookies2006
I sall some stuff on the insider website.

GordonSkywalker
I have not had time to check out all the news updates online yet. I only know what the links say which others have provided.

cookies2006
From what i remember i think it came with a lot of stuff.

umraan
yoda fights sidious and obi wan throws anakin in lava

Morridini
Another old thread u revived, why?

Jedi Priestess
and with strike 3 uraam wins a lovely hand engraved report to the moderating team. eyes

LanİeWindu™
I'm running out of things to say when closing these dumb revivals...

Err....closing. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.