One Million Superman and Trion Juggernaut vs. Anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Hmmm... post replies what do you think of these two taking on anybody...

Mordum
how about tyrant and galactus. pwnzrrrr stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is cyttorak and it is above odin galactus is below odin

Mordum
trion juggernaut is a loser chump compared to galactus. His heralds can take juggernaut.

juggernaut66666
Do you really think Galactus's power is greater than all what Cyttorak has?? I wouldn't say such a stupid little thing. Galactus is below the Odin level, Cyttorak is over the Odin level.

Mordum
your telling me that galactus and juggernaut going head to head and galactus is gonna get pwnd? laughing

juggernaut66666
Can't you understand it's not about Juggernaut??? It's Cyttorak in Juggernaut's body the power of Cytorrak is greater than Glactus's power... Cytorrak is a GOD over the ODIN level, and Glactus is below the level he is a lower being compared to Cytorrak...

Juntai
Hasn't Galactus already punked Odin and tried to devour Asguard but found that it wasn't the type of energy he needed or something? I recall reading that before, but maybe it was a what if or something. Someone clarify?

juggernaut66666
I don't know about that but I've read nobody is/was able to beat Cytorrak.

Mordum
thats just dumb if no one can beat the Cytorrak then how does it get from host to host?

juggernaut66666
The host bodies are killeble but not the Trion Juggernaut. Infinity durability,energy,invulernable to every attack (beacause the power of Cyttorak's Stone is multiplied by nearly 1000) that's Trion Juggernaut. Basicly we have Cyttorak in a Juggernaut x1000 body. Beat him... I would run to another dimension..oohh I can't do that..Coz he can open an interdimensional gate with a punch...So Galactus can go home and watch TV... And plus we got Superman - One Million who is stronger than the original Superman as we now know... Galactus play chess next time big grinbig grin

cybermaster
Originally posted by Mordum
your telling me that galactus and juggernaut going head to head and galactus is gonna get pwnd? laughing for real what the hell can juggernaut do to galactus ? and his ass doesnt go out into space of course. he needs to do some more resarch there.

juggernaut66666
TRION JUGGERNAUT is NOT the actual JUGGERNAUT... I think you need some research there not me... lol big grinbig grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is cyttorak
I would like proof of this.

cybermaster
TRION JUGGERNAUT is NOT the actual JUGGERNAUT... I think you need some research there not me... lol big grinbig grin thats who i was talking about.

Adam Warlock
Hmmm... post replies what do you think of these two taking on anybody...

Keeper and Rune King Thor

Psycho Ninja
Cosmic Spidey............

TheBig Bad Wolf
They lose to LT and HOTU Thanos....

Crimson Phoenix
Wolverine

GalacticStorm
Galactus is far above Odin. Cytorrak is skyfather level so hes around the same level as Odin. In between the skyfathers and Galactus you have the likes of the cube beings.

Trion Juggernaut was Juggernaut possessed by an evil spirit. It was not Cytorrak.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96&page=5

the Darkone
Rune King Thor, Morg w/water of life can beat them.

Beyonder
Dr. Shuma Gorath Strange & Dormammu

dman2008
Spectre

Crimson Phoenix
phoenix

Beyonder
Batman w/ 1 year of prep.

juggernaut66666
Batman??? Couldn't even lift a damn finger on even Superman... Not Trion Juggernaut, he even could beat the original Juggernaut or Spiderman... Come on...

The Ion
Ion

juggernaut66666
Who's he?

The Ion
Green Lantern on crack times 1 million plus infinity squared

juggernaut66666
Now that's some cool stuff... A like Green Lantern.... big grinbig grin But could he really beat the unbeatable??

DrDoom101
trion juggernaut is cyttorak and it is above odin galactus is below odin Galactus is below Odin?

Swanky-Tuna
I think the only reason Galactus has trouble with Odin is because he has trouble with magic in general.

juggernaut66666
I've read that couple of times... Maybe I'm not right but then screw those things and I really think my resources say that Galactus is below Odin.

Beyonder
I've read that couple of times... Maybe I'm not right but then screw those things and I really think my resources say that Galactus is below Odin.

Cube Beings are above skyfathers but are below Galactus. Odin is no Molecule Man.

juggernaut66666
Just le me clear a couple thing s out... The Orginnal Juggernaut couldn't die when they ripped of his skin and meat with magic. There was a laughing skeleton. A trion is thousand times stronger. So the original was unbeatable, immortal and invurenable so what can they even do to him to make him die?? Big nothing.

thesilverspider

eek! ........ galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>odin
any day

GalacticStorm
Just le me clear a couple thing s out... The Orginnal Juggernaut couldn't die when they ripped of his skin and meat with magic. There was a laughing skeleton. A trion is thousand times stronger. So the original was unbeatable, immortal and invurenable so what can they even do to him to make him die?? Big nothing.

Any being more powerful than Cytorrak could take out Juggernaut no problem. Juggernaut is only as invulnerable as Cytorraks power affords him to be. So anyone from the cube beings and up could destroy him physically.

As for Trion Juggernaut the evil spirit responsible for that form was exorcised by Cain and Xavier reverting him to his original form. Trion juggernaut isnt unstoppable and id love to see where you got that 1000 times stronger figure cos i cant seem to see it anywhere in the issue. confused

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
eek! ........ galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>odin
any day

You tell him wink

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You tell him wink

you would like this one

jean>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>odin wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
you would like this one

jean>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>odin wink

Yeah!!! Thats the sh*t!! big grin

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah!!! Thats the sh*t!! big grin

laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
I've never seen anyone pussywhipped by a fictional girl.

Edit: Well, I guess I have now.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

big grin

outarddwarf
how powerful is one million superman again? don't read much about superman.

The Ion
Hmm. I just realized this thread was Superman 1 Million and not 1 million Supermen. whistle

Supes 1 million was pretty powerful. Basically Pre-Crisis level without the stupid stuff like super weaving.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Hmm. I just realized this thread was Superman 1 Million and not 1 million Supermen. whistle

Supes 1 million was pretty powerful. Basically Pre-Crisis level without the stupid stuff like super weaving.
super surgery............... laughing out loud

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

laughing

Eternity
Isodin above cyttorak not sure but if he is he can take trion and maybe supes 1million out and I think phoenix or Galactus could do this easy

Rewmac
Love two see Phoenix killing Juggernaut and Superman One Million both in same time Happy Dance laughing rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.