Forgotten One (Gilgamesh) vs.Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Forgotten One
(Gilgamesh)

vs.

Gladiator

thesilverspider
gladiator eat's him

Lucid Lui
Dunno jack all about FO. So i can't say whether he wins or loses.

Rooting for Glads though...

zachrivard
Fallen one wins

thesilverspider
Originally posted by zachrivard
Fallen one wins
What the f**k? ....................

zachrivard
Originally posted by thesilverspider
What the f**k? ....................
the fallen one is alot stronger than glad
read a bio on him, his powers are very ahhhh powerful
he was the first herald of galacticus he also has some impresive feats like destroying thanos's ship w/ one blast

thesilverspider
Originally posted by zachrivard
the fallen one is alot stronger than glad
read a bio on him, his powers are very ahhhh powerful
he was the first herald of galacticus he also has some impresive feats like destroying thanos's ship w/ one blast
buddy where do you see gladiator vs fallen one............. What the f**k?

the Darkone
Forgotten One can beat gladitator, FO is about 30,000 or 40,000 years old first generation eternal. His fighting ability is sick, he nearly beat Thor in a all out battle if he didn't go for Thor's hammer he would have won. FO is the most powerful earth eternal, what ever ikaris has he's greater, he can rearrange molecules, cast illusions, increase his strength, speed, durability, disintegration beam, greater warrior than ikaris. Don't sleep on Forgotten One( Gilgamesh), it can go 50/50.

the Darkone
Originally posted by thesilverspider
buddy where do you see gladiator vs fallen one............. What the f**k?

What the f**k? exactly

Lucid Lui
Gladiator's also millions of years old and has even apparently been a Herald of Galactus himself. I dunno whether this is true or not, but apparently it's mentioned in a comic.

What are FO's best feats?

the Darkone
He's been rarely use, let's put it this way he took out the eternals with out breaking a swet he f**ked up ikaris, bad. Think of superman with eternal powers and outrageous fighting skills to match, gladiator I've heard is only 800-1,000 years old.

thesilverspider
what does age have to do with a fight.glads wins this forgotten one is a second rate wanna be hero.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by the Darkone
He's been rarely use, let's put it this way he took out the eternals with out breaking a swet he f**ked up ikaris, bad. Think of superman with eternal powers and outrageous fighting skills to match, gladiator I've heard is only 800-1,000 years old. Yeah, i've heard a lot of varying theories on how old Glads is. I for one don't have a clue though. He appeared in a Devil Dinosaur issue, which apparently makes hime pretty old.

I'm confused by the fact that all of a sudden i found out that Glads has supposedly been a Herald before. News to me.

Anyway, like is said, i don't know enough about FO to say who wins.

cybermaster
who the phuck is gilgamesh ?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by cybermaster
who the phuck is gilgamesh ?
exactly he is a nobody....

joesha28
(Thor I#287) - When the Eternals were in danger of interfering with the Celestials, the One Above All dispatched Hero to Olympia to confront his people. He warned them to keep out of the Celestials' affairs, but the Eternals chose to attack him, only to be defeated. The Eternals' ally Thor then engaged Hero, and managed to hold his own until the One Above All teleported them both aboard the Mothership to continue their clash.

(Thor I#288) - Hero and Thor continued their battle, and Hero attempted to lift Thor's hammer Mjolnir, only to fail, and affording Thor an opportunity to strike him down.

Psycho Ninja
Forgotten is near or at Thanos level.....

So, its basically a tie !!

guy222
hero

Horrificus
Gilgamesh wins.

Galan007
Glads.

Horrificus
Again, newer comic readers who don't know about a character, simply dismiss him.

Anybody who has read stories with Hero in them, will know that he is a Thor-Level powerhouse.

Aliases: Gilgamesh, Hero, Dragon-Slayer, Forgotten Nemesis (Deviant name)
mistaken for Hercules, Samson, Atlas

Base of Operations: A hut in Olympia, Greece
formerly, Avengers Island, New York harbor
formerly, the Mothership of the Celestial host
formerly, Uruk (modern-day Iraq), circa 2750-2500 B.C.

First Appearance: Eternals I#13 (July, 1977)

Powers/Abilities: The Forgotten One possessed superhuman strength (class 100), stamina, durability, agility and reflexes. He possessed cosmic power which enabled him to control every molecule in his body, granting him virtual immortality and indestructibility. He could also fire cosmic energy from his eyes and hands, fly, teleport and rearrange the molecules of other objects.

At some point in his life, the Forgotten One was blinded by unknown means, but this injury was apparently healed. While he was blind, he would use his cosmic senses (and the aid of Sprite) to interact with his environment.

The Forgotten One was a master of various forms of armed combat, and could ably wield and forge swords, axes and spears. During his reign as king of Uruk, he wielded the axe "Might of Heroes" and the bow of Anshan. He often wore a suit of armor designed by Sprite to protect him in outer space.

Priest
edit

golem370
Gilgamesh- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/gilgamesh.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.