Superman (Original) vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
What if the original the strongest real Superman and the crap Captain USA would clash??? Okay Captain America must win and everything but only in the Marvel universe. But clashing with DC's Superman would bring him surprises....

Blair Wind
pre crisis? Supes doesnt even lift a finger.....i really doubt anyones gonna say Caps wins...

Dizzle
Or do you mean original original Superman? He'd still win, but he['s nowhere near Pre-Crisis. Not bullet proof, just barely class 100, no flying allowed, etc etc etc. By the end of the comic I'm pretty sure he could do all of those things, however...

cybermaster
Originally posted by Blair Wind
pre crisis? Supes doesnt even lift a finger.....i really doubt anyones gonna say Caps wins... duh

Blair Wind
eek! me and cybermaster agree on something......is the world coming to an end?

cybermaster
Originally posted by Blair Wind
eek! me and cybermaster agree on something......is the world coming to an end? good point there. id never expect to agree with you on something as well. i need to check the names better next time. i learned my lesson there. lol laughing

juggernaut66666
I mean come on.... Superman is much stronger, got more abilities than the beloved shy guy Captain America...

roughrider
This a joke? Whatever version of Supes this is, there is nothing Captain America can do to him, short of hatching a plan that involves borrowing a Kryptonite ring from his buddy Batman.

The Ion
I doubt he'd win even with K-nite.

cybermaster
maybe captain america has a shot at batman and all that. but superman ? what the hell is he gonna do to him ? throw his gay shild at him a 100 times which wont do a damn thing to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.