perfect assassin vs sheild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
this aint realy a vs figh ti just wanted to see what ever one thought would make the perfect stealth assassin team.
no going out side what the characters would normaly due when picking ur team such as spiderman woould be terrable because he would not be willing to kill people.
rules to the team are they have to be stealthy and willing to kill.
another rule is no more then 5 guys in ur team. Also only hero or board line heros no bad guys.

my team i think that would be most stealth and best assassin team is the fallowing
wolverine
winter soilder
electra
mavrick
phantomx

spetznaz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
this aint realy a vs figh ti just wanted to see what ever one thought would make the perfect stealth assassin team.
no going out side what the characters would normaly due when picking ur team such as spiderman woould be terrable because he would not be willing to kill people.
rules to the team are they have to be stealthy and willing to kill.
another rule is no more then 5 guys in ur team. Also only hero or board line heros no bad guys.

my team i think that would be most stealth and best assassin team is the fallowing
wolverine
winter soilder
electra
mavrick
phantomx

My team would be as follows:

1) Deathstroke the Terminator.
2) Deadshot.
3) David Cain (father of Cassandra Cain, and one of the top assassins in the DCU).
4) Lady Shiva WuSan.
5) Doomsday

6th and 7th members (just in case, although 9.99 times out of 10 he would never be needed):
6) Just as the JLA has an inactive roster so would my team ....the '6th' team member would be Promethius (the guy who has the helmet that allows him to basically be able to do anything he wants, and has more plans and weapons than Batman and Deathstroke put together. He also took down the JLA).
7) Task-Master: Marvel's answer to Promethius (or maybe Promethius was DC's answer to Taskmaster). Basically Promethius ...but without the helmet.

Each of the above is an assassin (even Doomsday ....although he is to a more shall we say 'cosmic' scale).
The other, erm, 'more human' characters are all some of DC's top rated assassins.
Some like Deathstroke are basically unstoppable when it comes to getting someone killed. And Slade has a healing factor, is a tactical/strategic genius, and has weapons dripping off his pores.
Deadshot is who you go after if you cannot get (or afford) Deathstroke, thus he is extremely talented.
David Cain is a person you hire when you just have to, and 100% HAVE TO, get the job done. He never fails ....that is unless Batgirl (his daughter, who tends to disrupt his plans) or the Batman (who he trained when Bruce was younger) gets involved.
Lady Shiva. Martial arts maestro and master-assassin. 'nuff said.
Doomsday. I doubt I need to really elaborate on him. Basically he would be the powerhouse of the team, although they really wouldn't need him.

Now, there are more powerful people in both DC and Marvel than the above (yes, even Doomsday has his betters). However each of the above absolutely excel in doing what this thread is asking for .....assassinations.
This is in the same vein in which you can find a judo exponent who weighs 170 pounds, and then a weight-lifter who weighs 300 pounds. Now, it may seem as if the weight-lifter has an advantage in a grappling match, but the judoka would actually use that 'advantage' against the weightlifter (in much the same way Deathstroke plays about with the JLA).
When it comes to assassination (and strictly that) I doubt the above team can be BETTERED without seriously going cosmic (eg calling Galactus a 'world assassin') or making characters that wouldn't normally kill into killers (and as W8888 said that is not allowed, thus Spiderman, for example, who would be a really efficient killer cannot be turned into one).

golem370
Mine would be
Maverick
Wolverine
Deadpool
T1000
Predator

wolverine8888
Originally posted by spetznaz
My team would be as follows:

1) Deathstroke the Terminator.
2) Deadshot.
3) David Cain (father of Cassandra Cain, and one of the top assassins in the DCU).
4) Lady Shiva WuSan.
5) Doomsday

6th and 7th members (just in case, although 9.99 times out of 10 he would never be needed):
6) Just as the JLA has an inactive roster so would my team ....the '6th' team member would be Promethius (the guy who has the helmet that allows him to basically be able to do anything he wants, and has more plans and weapons than Batman and Deathstroke put together. He also took down the JLA).
7) Task-Master: Marvel's answer to Promethius (or maybe Promethius was DC's answer to Taskmaster). Basically Promethius ...but without the helmet.

doomday is not silent at all. so no doomday can not be used. also neither can doom day or detah stroke or shiva be used because there all bad guys did u even read what I said above.

Each of the above is an assassin (even Doomsday ....although he is to a more shall we say 'cosmic' scale).
The other, erm, 'more human' characters are all some of DC's top rated assassins.
Some like Deathstroke are basically unstoppable when it comes to getting someone killed. And Slade has a healing factor, is a tactical/strategic genius, and has weapons dripping off his pores.
Deadshot is who you go after if you cannot get (or afford) Deathstroke, thus he is extremely talented.
David Cain is a person you hire when you just have to, and 100% HAVE TO, get the job done. He never fails ....that is unless Batgirl (his daughter, who tends to disrupt his plans) or the Batman (who he trained when Bruce was younger) gets involved.
Lady Shiva. Martial arts maestro and master-assassin. 'nuff said.
Doomsday. I doubt I need to really elaborate on him. Basically he would be the powerhouse of the team, although they really wouldn't need him.

Now, there are more powerful people in both DC and Marvel than the above (yes, even Doomsday has his betters). However each of the above absolutely excel in doing what this thread is asking for .....assassinations.
This is in the same vein in which you can find a judo exponent who weighs 170 pounds, and then a weight-lifter who weighs 300 pounds. Now, it may seem as if the weight-lifter has an advantage in a grappling match, but the judoka would actually use that 'advantage' against the weightlifter (in much the same way Deathstroke plays about with the JLA).
When it comes to assassination (and strictly that) I doubt the above team can be BETTERED without seriously going cosmic (eg calling Galactus a 'world assassin') or making characters that wouldn't normally kill into killers (and as W8888 said that is not allowed, thus Spiderman, for example, who would be a really efficient killer cannot be turned into one).

DarkCrawler
Winter Soldier is hero since when?

And Elektra sure as hell is not a hero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.