bone-clawed Wolverine vs admantium-clawed Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
Who would the be the victor?

wolverine8888
current admatium clawed wolverine vs last form of bone clawed wolverine? if that what u mean bone claws wolverine gets stomped

moshtitan
...i wouldve really thought that one through before i posted it.

Lucid Lui
Bone Clawed Wolvie is cooler cool

wolverine8888
Originally posted by moshtitan
...i wouldve really thought that one through before i posted it.

he did it on purpose to bait wolverine fans lol he thinks he being cleaver lol

cybermaster
uh adamantium claws of course

moshtitan
Originally posted by wolverine8888

you spelled "clever" wrong.

Piedmon
You're wrong! I am familiar with the exotic, rare beast known as the Cleaver. After hibernating through the winter, they concregate in lakes and rivers during the spring to build amazing wooden dams taken from trees they themselves fell. They even build the most incredible wooden lodges to live in....

No, no wait, that's Beavers.

Piedmon
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Bone Clawed Wolvie is cooler cool

Agreed.

Dark Urizen
According to the Xavier protocols, bone-clawed wolverine is more agile, faster, more feral, has a better healing factor than adamantium one.
However, he can be killed according to the xavier protocols.

house
Well adamantium claws can cut through wolvie like butter, Agility wont matter very much adamantium kills boned easily.

moshtitan
yes, house, and adamantium wolvies no slouch in the agility department either.

TheBig Bad Wolf
Originally posted by Piedmon
Agreed. eff dat, Admantium Nation on a biotch.

Dark Urizen
I love this thread. Either way, a wolverine dies love

Swanky-Tuna
One thing is for sure. This fight will radiate 100 times more power than the Thanos vs Odin fight because Wolverines have claws. Twelve claws.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
According to the Xavier protocols, bone-clawed wolverine is more agile, faster, more feral, has a better healing factor than adamantium one.

So can adamantium bone Wolverine can be killed if he is melted down to his skeleton.

DarkCrawler
Yes. He can.

wolverine8888
wtf dude I own the comic all it says is it healing factor is higher

soujaboy09
I know there is a lot of Wloverine fans here so I posted some pics, hope you like fell free to take. big grin

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7479/76ui.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9025/0229lx.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/204/0000sv.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1354/0338yp.jpg

Jade Chihuahua
wtf dude I own the comic all it says is it healing factor is higher

Yeah he has a better healing factor, but he can be decapitated a lot easier without that pesky adamantium skeleton getting in the way, harder to hurt, yes. Harder to kill.....alas, no.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
Yeah he has a better healing factor, but he can be decapitated a lot easier without that pesky adamantium skeleton getting in the way, harder to hurt, yes. Harder to kill.....alas, no.
go read wolverine 32. decapitation does work.
by the way if it is the best version of boen claw wolverine vs current admatium wolverine then adamatium wolverines tomps him seeing how his healing factor is great as of now and he all around better then the best form of bone claw wolverine.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Fanboy
So can adamantium bone Wolverine can be killed if he is melted down to his skeleton.

Something i read recently showed wolverine burned down to only his adamantium skeleton and he just grows back the flesh and gets up for, in his words, "Round Two". Then he gets hit by a nuke! And lives again.

grey fox
I love this thread. Either way, a wolverine dies love

Amen to that.

grey fox
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Something i read recently showed wolverine burned down to only his adamantium skeleton and he just grows back the flesh and gets up for, in his words, "Round Two". Then he gets hit by a nuke! And lives again.

See, now this is why the writers shouldn't do crack........

Jade Chihuahua
go read wolverine 32. decapitation does work.
by the way if it is the best version of boen claw wolverine vs current admatium wolverine then adamatium wolverines tomps him seeing how his healing factor is great as of now and he all around better then the best form of bone claw wolverine.

My point is that decapitation would work. Im just saying its a lot easier to decapitate him if you have Adamanitum bones and claws and he doesnt......so whats your point exactly?

MuffinmanMike
Yeah he baited Wolverine fans into a topic where WOLVERINE CAN'T LOSE BY DEFINITION.

But I'm smarter than that. Iron Man flies in and smokes them both.

It's common sense, you ****. Without the heavier skeleton, Wolverine can move faster and jump higher.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by grey fox
See, now this is why the writers shouldn't do crack........

yes... yes it is. wink

outarddwarf
also in that he was walking around in the radiation after the nuke while others had to be in protective suits. Completly unreasonable. the whole thing sucked anyway...

wolverine8888
My point is that decapitation would work. Im just saying its a lot easier to decapitate him if you have Adamanitum bones and claws and he doesnt......so whats your point exactly?

my bad wolverine 32 proves that decaptation does not work

wolverine8888
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Yeah he baited Wolverine fans into a topic where WOLVERINE CAN'T LOSE BY DEFINITION.

It's common sense, you ****. Without the heavier skeleton, Wolverine can move faster and jump higher.

how much faster? how do u know he he can if the skeleton even slow him also he stronger then he was when he had bone claws

King KAM
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

It's common sense, you ****. Without the heavier skeleton, Wolverine can move faster and jump higher. Doesnt seem to slow him down at all.....

Dark Urizen
my bad wolverine 32 proves that decaptation does not work

Prof. Xavier disagrees with you smile

wolverine8888

ya well doe sthat realy matter? seeing how in wolverine 32 it is stated to happen not once but many times. hmmm what prof. x thinks might kill wolverine against what was stated to have happen hmmmm toughy i think ill go with what was stated to have happen.

King KAM
Prof. Xavier disagrees with you smile Its true, decapitation doesnt work me man, wolverine88888 is right, and his comic is more recent.

Dark Urizen
ya well doe sthat realy matter? seeing how in wolverine 32 it is stated to happen not once but many times. hmmm what prof. x thinks might kill wolverine against what was stated to have happen hmmmm toughy i think ill go with what was stated to have happen.

You have:

1. What Prof. Xavier says, that has studied Wolverine for years and his mutation, and everything about him and is an awesome telepath (that meaning he could probe wolverine's subconscious) and that has taken information from Moira etc. etc. etc.

vs.

2. What Wolverine thinks he remembers. Now....how many times has wolverine had his brain f*cked up and his memories altered?

I'd rather go with what the prof. says

wolverine8888
You have:

1. What Prof. Xavier says, that has studied Wolverine for years and his mutation, and everything about him and is an awesome telepath (that meaning he could probe wolverine's subconscious) and that has taken information from Moira etc. etc. etc.

vs.

2. What Wolverine thinks he remembers. Now....how many times has wolverine had his brain f*cked up and his memories altered?

wolverine 32 was not what wolverien think happen. it was what happen it wa sa back round story on wolverine not him having a memory on it. also it would not matter if it was wolverine having a memopr seeing how he knows every thing about his past u need to be more up to date on ur info befor speaking.

King KAM
You have:

vs.

I'd rather go with what the prof. says your wrong, and have just been proven wrong, just admit it that you werent aware of wolverine 32 and save yourself some dignity for godsake man.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by King KAM
your wrong, and have just been proven wrong, just admit it that you werent aware of wolverine 32 and save yourself some dignity for godsake man.

agreed

Dark Urizen
wolverine 32 was not what wolverien think happen. it was what happen it wa sa back round story on wolverine not him having a memory on it. also it would not matter if it was wolverine having a memopr seeing how he knows every thing about his past u need to be more up to date on ur info befor speaking.

It actually shows wolverine being decapitated and regrowing his head? Like....graphically? confused
And nobody could remember everything after going through what Wolverine went through. I agree he may retain most of his memories, but think about how distorted some of them must be.

King KAM
It actually shows wolverine being decapitated and regrowing his head? Like....graphically? confused
And nobody could remember everything after going through what Wolverine went through. I agree he may retain most of his memories, but think about how distorted some of them must be. this is getting sad.....

Dark Urizen
your wrong

my wrong? huh

,Originally posted by King KAM
and have just been proven wrong

I have? cause...it didn't really look like it huh

just admit it that you werent aware of wolverine 32 and save yourself some dignity for godsake man.

How could i not be aware of wolverine 32?

W8888 has been throwing that around for months, how could i NOT know about it? laughing out loud

Oh, and i wouldn't speak about dignity if i were you, especially given your tragic little episode a short while ago no

Dark Urizen
this is getting sad.....

yes it is sad

wolverine8888
And nobody could remember everything after going through what Wolverine went through. I agree he may retain most of his memories, but think about how distorted some of them must be.

first off it was stated not by wolverien but by the guy who head his soldiers cut wolverines head of every single day for weaks straight.
also it was stated wolverien got back ever single memory after the house of M. he also fully rember his past

wolverine8888
this is getting sad.....
yup it is

wolverine8888
my wrong? huh

W8888 has been throwing that around for months, how could i NOT know about it? laughing out loud

Oh, and i wouldn't speak about dignity if i were you, especially given your tragic little episode a short while ago no

seeing how it has not been out for "months" I find that impossable

King KAM
my wrong? huh

Oh, and i wouldn't speak about dignity if i were you, especially given your tragic little episode a short while ago no I Wolverine 32, it clearly states that wolverine was decaptitated by a director at a nazi death camp multiple times and that he lived from it, now whether you chose to beleive this or not, is up to you but it is in writing, and it is official proof.

wolverine8888
I Wolverine 32, it clearly states that wolverine was decaptitated by a director at a nazi death camp multiple times and that he lived from it, now whether you chose to beleive this or not, is up to you but it is in writing, and it is official proof.
yup

King KAM

Oh yeah, and F'UCK STAR WARS AND ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT IT< COMIC BOOK VERSUS IS WHERE ITS AT THE REST IS JUST.....uncivilized.

jinzin

well in8888's defense.. the proffesor DID disagree.. but only to a point...

he did say that the head would have to be removed from the body very quickly... and to that end I'll say he's right...

if the head loses all that blood there's nothing to keep it functioning.. the healing factor maxes itself out trying to sustain the brain from going into shock while it tries to regenerate blood cells as well... decapitation will work... but like I said... to a point.... decapitating him but leaving the two pieces in contact may not work...

I personally think it's a load of bullshit... decapitation should end him plain and simple... but I hate to admit it wick... it's just getting harder and harder to ignore with the adundance of feats such as the one's he' s been having very consistently as of late.. hell even in ultimates he's starting to take after his original counterpart...i.e. wolverine/hulk....

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jinzin

he did say that the head would have to be removed from the body very quickly... and to that end I'll say he's right...

if the head loses all that blood there's nothing to keep it functioning.. the healing factor maxes itself out trying to sustain the brain from going into shock while it tries to regenerate blood cells as well... decapitation will work... but like I said... to a point.... decapitating him but leaving the two pieces in contact may not work...

I personally think it's a load of bullshit... decapitation should end him plain and simple... but I hate to admit it wick... it's just getting harder and harder to ignore with the adundance of feats such as the one's he' s been having very consistently as of late.. hell even in ultimates he's starting to take after his original counterpart...i.e. wolverine/hulk....

also u forgot to mention his brain is not what allows him self to heal.

jinzin
You have:

vs.

this again is true...... to a point...

while prof x as been able to uncover a great deal of logans mind.. and dive into a good part of his subconcious.. there have been many occassions where he simply hasn't been able to penetrate the mutants mind, read it correctly, or attain the correct info...

while I don think he does know a great amount about logan.. again... it's only to a point....

wolverine 32 is a standalone story... it's not a wolverine memory.. but someone elses memory about wolverine.. considering the amount of people that were there to witness logan's beheading and ressurection it's rather hard to simply discard...

Dark Urizen
first off it was stated not by wolverien but by the guy who head his soldiers cut wolverines head of every single day for weaks straight.
also it was stated wolverien got back ever single memory after the house of M. he also fully rember his past

Aaahh, i see. It would still be a LOT more convincing if they did show it graphically, like they do with Deadpool.

Dark Urizen
seeing how it has not been out for "months" I find that impossable

Umm.....it's been out since september confused

Dark Urizen
I Wolverine 32, it clearly states that wolverine was decaptitated by a director at a nazi death camp multiple times and that he lived from it, now whether you chose to beleive this or not, is up to you but it is in writing, and it is official proof.

yeah, i understand that. W8888 in the other threads where i read his posts about it, said "it was stated", but didn't go into details, so i assumed he was remembering it.

Dark Urizen
Oh yeah, and F'UCK STAR WARS AND ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT IT< COMIC BOOK VERSUS IS WHERE ITS AT THE REST IS JUST.....uncivilized.

Why so hostile? erm

wolverine8888
Umm.....it's been out since september confused

dam ur right my bad

King KAM
Why so hostile? erm my job

Dark Urizen

yep, i agree completely with the post. And yeah, i can imagine it's hard for you laughing out loud

Dark Urizen
dam ur right my bad

no prob. I wanted to get it, but then i heard about the decapitation thing, and felt like puking......so i didn't sad

my job

what's that? 'round the clock a-hole? laughing out loud

stick out tongue

King KAM

what's that? 'round the clock a-hole? laughing out loud

stick out tongue
nah, round the clock regulator.support your forum

Dark Urizen
nah, round the clock regulator.support your forum

DOWN WIT DA AUTHORI-TAY mad

jinzin
yep, i agree completely with the post. And yeah, i can imagine it's hard for you laughing out loud

no, I'm being honest here....

as a recognized wolverine fan, it's already hard enough to convince a lot of people around here that I'm not a fanboy... it's hard enough to be taken seriously... and the more feats wolverine does like these the more angst is risen against him... and then towards his fans.. who are more often than not labeled as fanboys... for no other reason than believing that he can do what he's proven to do.. and because of people not liking what it is he's doing and not agreeing with it....

look.. I like wolverine a lot.. obviously.. but I've always had good reasoning for my pro-wolverine argument's from my point of view at least... I DO think wolverine can be beaten.. I DO think he has limits.. I DON'T think he should be walking away from the sun, or a nuke, or a beheading.. but he does it... and who gets made fun of for it?

well put quite simply....

we do.. (i.e. wolverine fans)

case in point: wolverine vs. namor.... confused

wolverine8888
no, I'm being honest here....

as a recognized wolverine fan, it's already hard enough to convince a lot of people around here that I'm not a fanboy... it's hard enough to be taken seriously... and the more feats wolverine does like these the more angst is risen against him... and then towards his fans.. who are more often than not labeled as fanboys... for no other reason than believing that he can do what he's proven to do.. and because of people not liking what it is he's doing and not agreeing with it....

look.. I like wolverine a lot.. obviously.. but I've always had good reasoning for my pro-wolverine argument's from my point of view at least... I DO think wolverine can be beaten.. I DO think he has limits.. I DON'T think he should be walking away from the sun, or a nuke, or a beheading.. but he does it... and who gets made fun of for it?

well put quite simply....

we do.. (i.e. wolverine fans)

case in point: wolverine vs. namor.... confused
so true

wolverine8888
I relay want some one to say wolverine does not have some form of superhuman strength because I just found a lot more info to back up the fact that wolverine does have superhuman strength to some degree

King KAM
I relay want some one to say wolverine does not have some form of superhuman strength because I just found a lot more info to pack up the fact that wolverine does have superhuman strength to some degree wolverine is tough, but he still loses to captain america, hahahahahahaha

jinzin
I relay want some one to say wolverine does not have some form of superhuman strength because I just found a lot more info to pack up the fact that wolverine does have superhuman strength to some degree

i still really don't get where people come up with him being a simple peak human or "just" above...

he's done feats that clearly display low end super human strength levels..

I doubt he can lift up a ton or two.. but he does have strength levels that are pretty far above peak human...

feats show it,
stats show it,
and it's even in his described abilities..

yet people choose to disregard all evidence for the simple point of making wolverine fit into their perception of how the character SHOULD be.... no

and wick... we get mocked all the time about this kind of stuff.... stuff backed by evidence in all comic media forms...

you really think we enjoy the backlash from events widely precieved as pis or some such? huh

wolverine8888
wolverine is tough, but he still loses to captain america, hahahahahahaha

nope

King KAM
nope wolverine is good, but cap has more feats than even him my friend, if we dont want wolverine to lose, keep him away from captain america.

wolverine8888
i still really don't get where people come up with him being a simple peak human or "just" above...

he's done feats that clearly display low end super human strength levels..

I doubt he can lift up a ton or two.. but he does have strength levels that are pretty far above peak human...

feats show it,
stats show it,
and it's even in his described abilities..

yet people choose to disregard all evidence for the simple point of making wolverine fit into their perception of how the character SHOULD be.... no

and wick... we get mocked all the time about this kind of stuff.... stuff backed by evidence in all comic media forms...

you really think we enjoy the backlash from events widely precieved as pis or some such? huh

ya wolverine haters are annoying

wolverine8888
wolverine is good, but cap has more feats than even him my friend, if we dont want wolverine to lose, keep him away from captain america.

feats of what? lol. ar eu talken strength or who would win in a fight

King KAM
feats of what? lol. ar eu talken strength or who would win in a fight fight

jinzin
wolverine is good, but cap has more feats than even him my friend, if we dont want wolverine to lose, keep him away from captain america. \

but.... one of wolverine's feats IS beating captain america.. confused

wolverine8888
fight

there is absolutly no reason captain should win in a fight not one.
strength wolverine
agility wolverine
reflex wolverine
stamina wolverine
fighting skill some say tie but wolverine realy does have the advantage
healing factor wolverine
durability wolverine
sense wolverine
intel the same though wolverine has more known knownlegde

wolverine8888
\

but.... one of wolverine's feats IS beating captain america.. confused
along with beating mr. x. who was stated to have beaten captain america and said captain america was nuthing.

wolverine8888
so what does captain have over wolverine?

King KAM
there is absolutly no reason captain should win in a fight not one.
strength wolverine
agility wolverine
reflex wolverine
stamina wolverine
fighting skill some say tie but wolverine realy does have the advantage
healing factor wolverine
durability wolverine
sense wolverine
intel the same though wolverine has more known knownlegde thats actually not true.....captain america is cool, too cool for words themselve, but i am so tired, and you damn wolverine bnoys have no sense of humor, som im hitting the hay, hope u stale bastads dont get into anymore debates.

wolverine8888
thats actually not true.....captain america is cool, too cool for words themselve, but i am so tired, and you damn wolverine bnoys have no sense of humor, som im hitting the hay, hope u stale bastads dont get into anymore debates.

whats not true about what I said? come on humor me an tell me whats not true

King KAM
whats not true about what I said? come on humor me an tell me whats not true stamina goes to Captain America, he doesnt tire.

jinzin
thats actually not true.....captain america is cool, too cool for words themselve, but i am so tired, and you damn wolverine bnoys have no sense of humor, som im hitting the hay, hope u stale bastads dont get into anymore debates.

hey don't get offended.. I actually think cap would take im...

wolverine8888
stamina goes to Captain America, he doesnt tire.

actauly he does. he has better stamina then humans and about as much as a superhuman. but wolverine about 2 steps over that so u are indeed incorrect

King KAM
hey don't get offended.. I actually think cap would take im... cuzz he would, cap doesnt loose a fight, ever. and thats what makes him cool.lol

King KAM
actauly he does. he has better stamina then humans and about as much as a superhuman. but wolverine about 2 steps over that so u are indeed incorrect nope, in their fight wolverine tired before cap did, he hasd more stamina than super-human, his stamina is off the chart.

wolverine8888
nope, in their fight wolverine tired before cap did, he hasd more stamina than super-human, his stamina is off the chart.
dude now ur just making shit up lol. no capt does not have more stamina then a superhuman. wolverine has superior stamina. can u even list there fight because the one were he fights werewolf wolverine he was tiring pritty quickly and wolverine was fine. captian heals twice as fast as a normal human plus his body alread yhas amazing stamina. wolverien has body has more stamnia to begin with and then healing factor 1000' of times better then captain. so how would captain have better stamina?

King KAM
dude now ur just making shit up lol. no capt does not have more stamina then a superhuman. wolverine has superior stamina. can u even list there fight because the one were he fights werewolf wolverine he was tiring pritty quickly and wolverine was fine. captian heals twice as fast as a normal human plus his body alread yhas amazing stamina. wolverien has body has more stamnia to begin with and then healing factor 1000' of times better then captain. so how would captain have better stamina? wolverines body still produces lactic acid, which tires him out, captain americas doesnt, it makes poerfect since scientifically, just ask long pig and he'ell explain it for you.

wolverine8888
wolverines body still produces lactic acid, which tires him out, captain americas doesnt, it makes poerfect since scientifically, just ask long pig and he'ell explain it for you.
not true captain produces lactic acids as well just at a far lower rate then any human. wolverine healing factor allows him to fight for days on end because hislactic aice do nuthing to him because of his healing.

jinzin
shao kahn wins...

wolverine8888
jinzin I am right u know it. wolverines stamina is superior to captains

King KAM
not true captain produces lactic acids as well just at a far lower rate then any human. wolverine healing factor allows him to fight for days on end because hislactic aice do nuthing to him because of his healing. Captain Americas body builds up the lactic acid but also elimaintes it, giving him phenomenal endurance.

jinzin
jinzin I am right u know it. wolverines stamina is superior to captains

i'm not so sure about that...

I think that the fight wouldn't come down to who has better stamina though.. it wouldn't last that long, so I really don't care either way...

wolverine8888
Captain Americas body builds up the lactic acid but also elimaintes it, giving him phenomenal endurance.
again he will tirer form it faster then wolverine. look at any of the hand books, they all pritty much state him with peakhuman stamina. he can not ever last longer then wolverien in a fight it just won't happen wolverine can fight days on end captain can't

wolverine8888
i'm not so sure about that...

I think that the fight wouldn't come down to who has better stamina though.. it wouldn't last that long, so I really don't care either way...
seeing how hand books agree with me I realy don't see how captain could possable have beter stanima. there no reason he would. though i agree the fight would not last long enough to matter

King KAM
again he will tirer form it faster then wolverine. look at any of the hand books, they all pritty much state him with peakhuman stamina. he can not ever last longer then wolverien in a fight it just won't happen wolverine can fight days on end captain can't captains stamina has never been placed at peakhuman......youre tripping...

wolverine8888
captains stamina has never been placed at peakhuman......youre tripping...
yup look at the new hand book and the old ones it states captian america has peakhuman endurance, or it says he has peakhuman stamina.

King KAM
yup look at the new hand book and the old ones it states captian america has peakhuman endurance, or it says he has peakhuman stamina. endurance and stamina are two different things my man.

wolverine8888
endurance and stamina are two different things my man.
not relay actauly both me how long u can move with out tiring.

King KAM
not relay actauly both me how long u can move with out tiring. youre sorta ocrrect, but marvel never guages endurance,only durability

wolverine8888
youre sorta ocrrect, but marvel never guages endurance,only durability

true but under his profile it states on many of the hand books that he has peakhuman strength agiliy reflex endurance.

by the way the olde rhand books also stated stamina as a stats which captain america always got peakhuman for.

The Marvel Universe Master Edition read this it clealr states captain stamina at peakhuman

wolverine8888
jizin do u own any of the wolverine vs captain america fights?
or wolverine vs iron fight?

Lord Magnus
I don't know how y'all got off topic... Adamantium-clawed Wolverine can take bone-claw and Cap. Better fight with Cap though.

If adamantium can never be destroyed or changed or anything why does it make sound when you hit it? It should move all together or not at all and therefore make no sound.

Jade Chihuahua
Maybe the sound actually comes from whatever hits against the adamantium?

DarkCrawler
You fools!

Adamantium is above laws of physics!

(100th)

outarddwarf
Maybe the sound actually comes from whatever hits against the adamantium?

why does it make noise when wolverine drags his claws agenst each other?

Questioneer
Wtf? These pictures make Wolverine look like a metro...It's like they're trying to advertise to Teenage girls?

What the hell is with the lame-@$$ earing!?

img266.imageshack.us/img266/9025/0229lx.jpg

img266.imageshack.us/img266/204/0000sv.jpg

riceroost
I think Bone Claws Wolverine would do a lot better than people give him credit for. Without adamantium Wolverine is way faster, way more agile as he does not have to carry around 100 pounds of metal. His healing factor can repair his entire body being crushed in about 2 seconds flat. Adamantium Wolverine can cut through his bones, but Bone Wolverine's bones are going to mend right after they get cut anyway. I think bones would be able to pull out a victory at least half the time. The other half he gets decapitated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.