Ryu (SF3: Third Strike) Vs. Scorpion (MK 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaTsuJiN
I stumbled across this today and found it to be a really high quality fight.

While the outcome was lazily implimented, I thought it really did both fighters total justice. Who do 'you' think would have won?

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/276000/276650_MKvsSF2.swf

http://www.afan.dk/byronmann/bmpic/sf027a_s.jpg VS http://www.geocities.com/mkfanatics/scorpion-izquierdo.jpg

swedish_bum
Scorpion!

He has better attacks and moves From my opinion

dvampire
Ryu he has better attacks and is more powerful IMO.

Shadow x 20
I just like Scorpion more

id369
Scorpion cant die so he wins!

dvampire
Originally posted by id369
Scorpion cant die so he wins!

But he can be beaten, so Ryu wins.

Darkstorm Zero
Jhonny Kage beat Scorpion by literaly scalping him... i'd say Ryu, Scorps has very good moves, no question, but Ryu is simply stronger.

Drunk-of-Fury
THAT WAS THE BEST SCORPION VIDEO I SEEN IN MY HOLE LIFE AND HE BEAT RUY IF NOT AKUMA INTERRUPTED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dvampire
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
THAT WAS THE BEST SCORPION VIDEO I SEEN IN MY HOLE LIFE AND HE BEAT RUY IF NOT AKUMA INTERRUPTED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's to bad who ever made that is a MK fanboy. sad

jinzin
are you guys nuts? confused

what's ryu gonna do? blow up his corporial form?

okay so that's a win.. for about 5 seconds until scorpion rematerializes and burns him alive with hellfire...

while ryu certainly seems to have more devistating area effective attacks... scorpion has more deadly attacks... ryu's gonna have problems hitting the guy first off. second, he can't kill him, and thirdly he can't put him down for any amount of prolonged time..

ryu will die.. simple as.

dvampire
Originally posted by jinzin
are you guys nuts? confused

what's ryu gonna do? blow up his corporial form?

okay so that's a win.. for about 5 seconds until scorpion rematerializes and burns him alive with hellfire...

while ryu certainly seems to have more devistating area effective attacks... scorpion has more deadly attacks... ryu's gonna have problems hitting the guy first off. second, he can't kill him, and thirdly he can't put him down for any amount of prolonged time..

ryu will die.. simple as.

Scorpion can't just rappear after just being killed. smile With that power he should been able to win the tornament against Liu then. confused

jinzin
Originally posted by dvampire
Scorpion can't just rappear after just being killed. smile With that power he should been able to win the tornament against Liu then. confused

irrrrr... you really... don't know that much about the MK canon verse do you? confused

scorpion was and always has been neutral... the only reason he joined the tournement was to kill subzero... he never fought lui kang.... and no one has ever been able to kill him... demons used a plot device (soulnado) that would have presumably sent his soul into oblivian but even that didn't work...

and yeah... scorpion CAN just reappear after being "killed" it's exactly what he did in mythologies... confused

dvampire
irrrrr... you really... don't know that much about the MK canon verse do you? confused

scorpion was and always has been neutral... the only reason he joined the tournement was to kill subzero... he never fought lui kang.... and no one has ever been able to kill him... demons used a plot device (soulnado) that would have presumably sent his soul into oblivian but even that didn't work...

and yeah... scorpion CAN just reappear after being "killed" it's exactly what he did in mythologies... confused

But he was beaten by Subzero? smile

swedish_bum
But he was beaten by Subzero? smile NO Nutshell, have u sen the movie? then u should know that scorpion fled and took kitana to shao khan..

swedish_bum
Yeah it's to bad who ever made that is a MK fanboy. sad No, the one who made the movie was a Street fighter fanboy bkz he let akuma interrupt their fight and kill scorpion. But it was petty clear who had won the fight.

dvampire
Originally posted by swedish_bum
NO Nutshell, have u sen the movie? then u should know that scorpion fled and took kitana to shao khan..

Is that the same movie where he lost to Jonny Cage? confused

dvampire
No, the one who made the movie was a Street fighter fanboy bkz he let akuma interrupt their fight and kill scorpion. But it was petty clear who had won the fight.

The one who made the is a MK fanboy, other wise Scorpion whouldn't have lasted that long against Ryu. big grin

jinzin
But he was beaten by Subzero? smile

first consider: sub zero's the only one in the mk tournement tha can even straight up kill scorpion... it's his right via the stipluations created by the demigod Yu....

then consider: scorpion KILLED subzero.... What the f**k?

and finally a I said before... what's the use of beating a guy that's going to kill you 10 seconds later?.... confused

NO Nutshell, have u sen the movie? then u should know that scorpion fled and took kitana to shao khan..
doh

sorry, no offense but this isn't movie versions as far as I'm aware... and as far as I'm concerned if we ARE using movie versions ryu loses faster and even more grusome....
movie ryu sucks ballsack... no..... at least scorpion's threatening...

No, the one who made the movie was a Street fighter fanboy bkz he let akuma interrupt their fight and kill scorpion. But it was petty clear who had won the fight.
yeah I was curious how he came to that conclusion too.... confused
not only does ryu beat scorpion's ass for a majority of the fight... but then akuma comes in outa nowhere and kills him? yeah some MK fanboy that guy must be.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The one who made the is a MK fanboy, other wise Scorpion whouldn't have lasted that long against Ryu. big grin

you are aware scorpion has the powers of both heaven and hell?.... he's almost godlike in power... if that was an mk fanboy.. ryu would be dead in 10 seconds... simple as.

jinzin
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Jhonny Kage beat Scorpion by literaly scalping him... i'd say Ryu, Scorps has very good moves, no question, but Ryu is simply stronger.

stronger? no

scorpions held off baraka using pure brute strength.. baraka's shown himself to be in the upwards of class 50 to 100 range in strength...

Tha C-Master
Street Fighter 3 Ryu isn't all that spectactular, but if he WINS and scorpion materializes again, he still wins... its just like being knocked out... he's knocked out and comes back in 5 seconds, he's still knocked out, so he loses.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Street Fighter 3 Ryu isn't all that spectactular, but if he WINS and scorpion materializes again, he still wins... its just like being knocked out... he's knocked out and comes back in 5 seconds, he's still knocked out, so he loses.

IF... that's a pretty tall order considering scorpions powers and all... as I said though...regardless.. what's the good of winning if he dies 10 seconds later?

dvampire

Agreed! smile

Tha C-Master
IF... that's a pretty tall order considering scorpions powers and all... as I said though...regardless.. what's the good of winning if he dies 10 seconds later? Yea but not in MK3, he wasn't that impressive either... now in DA or Deception then I would only debate Alpha Ryu having a chance...

jinzin
true in mk3 he is less powerful.. but he's still just as dangerous for a living guy like ryu big grin

legacy92

Sorry Sadly mistaken he is a Sf fanboy or possibly both
that is why he made SF the goodguys and the story based on love between Ryu and Sakura

here this proves he is a SF fanboy
same maker: Proxide
Ken vs Raiden

watch the ending you'll now see a patern that SF is always in victory in his movies atleast so far

http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/mk_vs_sf.html

enjoy!

swedish_bum
LOL he really is SF fanboy like i said

Ryu The World W
ryu will have to keep scorpion at bay with hadokens, then once scorpion charges he can use his hurricane kick or shoot for a takedown, ryu will win

shin_remy

dude he is a Street fighter fan, go to his internetsite, read his intervieuw!!! cool

DarkC
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I stumbled across this today and found it to be a really high quality fight.

While the outcome was lazily implimented, I thought it really did both fighters total justice. Who do 'you' think would have won?

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/276000/276650_MKvsSF2.swf

http://www.afan.dk/byronmann/bmpic/sf027a_s.jpg VS http://www.geocities.com/mkfanatics/scorpion-izquierdo.jpg
The outcome of that fight doesn't tell you anything?

JacopeX
if it were ascorpion form MK deceptiopn, it would be agreat fight fo reel but it it wuz jus Scorpion from mk 3, RYU would kick his ass

jinzin
scorpion possesses ryu, scorpion kills himself... scorpion recoporializes.... scorpion wins.

Tha C-Master
Tactic won't work...

jinzin
is ryu immune to possession by spectres now? What the f**k?

dvampire
is ryu immune to possession by spectres now? What the f**k?

How come that technique was never used in a fight against Sub or Kang? confused

jinzin
How come that technique was never used in a fight against Sub or Kang? confused

well for one scorpion wanted to kil subzero the elder in combat... it was the only way he could rid his shame to enter his clans victory hall...

cheating wasn't going to allow him the chance to do that.

kang wasn't his enemy... scorpion is a neutral party...

now again... why wouldn't it work on ryu?

dvampire
Because again, how come that technique was never used in a fight against Sub or Kang? confused

jinzin
Because again, how come that technique was never used in a fight against Sub or Kang? confused

you don't even read my posts do you? no

2D_MASTER
Were are all the Ryu Fan Boys when he needs thier votes? haha.

dvampire
you don't even read my posts do you? no

Ryu wins. big grin

dvampire
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Were are all the Ryu Fan Boys when he needs thier votes? haha.

You mean like Terry fanboys who actaully think he could beat Dante? smile

jinzin
Ryu wins. big grin

so that would be a no... roll eyes (sarcastic)

sure ryu wins...

in sf fanboy land perhaps.

dvampire
so that would be a no... roll eyes (sarcastic)

sure ryu wins...

in sf fanboy land perhaps.

Yes Ryu wins. smile

Tha C-Master
I hope you guys are pronouncing it right...

Magee
Scorpion wins, one word... Babeality laughing

Sub-Zero_Master
HERE IS A CONTINUE OF THE FIRST MOVIE MK VS SF REVENGE,I FOUND IT IN NEWGROUNDS AND IST A BETTER ENDING THIS TIME YOU MUST SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285302

Scorpion_Master
Yeah thats what I'm talking about! Scorpion raw pwns Ryu!

Tha C-Master
Nah, not really... fun to imagine though...

Blue nocturne
Isn't scorpion a demon from hell and in mk they fight gods and turn into monsters?

I'm an sf fanboy ( Can't stand MK) but scorpion wins.

Reptile_Master
This time I'm going with Scorpion he wins, not that I think Ryu is just gonna lie down and give up, of course not but Scorpion just seems too much

Snake_15
I have seen this animation like ten times and I still cant believe that Ryu losses to Scorpion...but it was one of the best fights ever...

Sixth_Winged
Ryu wins...........................................................................................
.................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
...........................................................................................
because my sig and avatar compels me to laughing

Gouki
Man, what the hell....

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Gouki
Man, what the hell....

Dude chill out, it's not a serious statement.

samishe
I played all MK games but still it's hard to me to say how strong scorpion is.
So i'd say Ryu wins.

Sixth_Winged
Current Scorpion is the collective elder god's champion and almost nigh immortal.

I like Ryu tons more, but i can't see anything from him to put him down permanently. Even knockout is a slim probability.

Then again, there's something i haven't seen from MK, it's that there isn't any bullettimers. If there isn't any, then Ryu has a good fighting chance of blowing him up.

samishe
Bullettimers? Hmmmmmmm...

I think Raiden can dodge bullets ( Like he need too.)

Gouki
Na', I wasn't talking about your comment Sixth_Winged, I was talking about how Ryu lost to Scorpion on that short video of them fighting.

Tha C-Master
Mk rings inconsistant, but this is MK3 scorpion anyways... (sorry guys)

Raiden was all powerful, but lost to sorcerors who were getting beat by kang (at first) who was put down by a pansy fireball.

The current Scorpion is strong however, but we aren't using him.

samishe

Raiden was all powerful, but lost to sorcerors who were getting beat by kang (at first) who was put down by a pansy fireball.

They're not just sorcerors, they are the most powerfull sorcerors in the outworl and they used their magic to beat Raiden. And Kang is a tough one too.

Gouki
Right, right.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by samishe
They're not just sorcerors, they are the most powerfull sorcerors in the outworl and they used their magic to beat Raiden. And Kang is a tough one too. Titles... doesn't mean they are the most powerful "Xxx" in another game... their blasts weren't anything spectacular really. I don't want to get into the, "he's a god, he's a streetfighter" debate.

jinzin
ryu tries to punch scorpion... scorpion grabs him and teleports.. ryu instantly dies...

ryu tries to fight scorps.. scorpion possesses ryu... kills himself... ryu dies.

ryu tries to hadoken scorpion... scorpion teleports behind him and incinerates the energy worn ryu.

jinzin

amped sorcerors...

quan chi had a medallion that even the elder gods are weary of...
shao kahn had help from the soul tombs which house millions upon millions of souls and their energy... rayden was in his weakened form being in outworld....

lui kang's more badass then you ever give him credit for and was attacked from behind...

Blanka
i would say draw

Remulous
if johnny kage beat scorpion so can ryu

Swe_Bum
yeah.. but that was in the movie... He is much better in the GAMES..
He just teleport Rapes Ryu smile

Remulous
ryu will grab his get over here spear and pull him toward him and shinshoryuken him,besides no offense 2 scorpion but hes a rip off of ryu any.scorp is still cool cool

Swe_Bum
RIP OFF of Ryu?!?!?! are you kidding me?!?! And A teleport is FAST! so he will just Teleport Rape him any Day! ninja

Remulous
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
RIP OFF of Ryu?!?!?! are you kidding me?!?! And A teleport is FAST! so he will just Teleport Rape him any Day! ninja he is,the hole MK series was heavely inspired by SF, the makers of MK even admitid 2 it in an old issue of game informer.that teleport crap wont work,he can still sence his chi.scorp has never acheived anything or acomplished any feats,infact he never even defeated any 1 important,he just looks cool and has ryu like moves.scorps still cool cool

Swe_Bum
No he is good.. And he cant die as said many Times Before..

shin_remy
it don't has to be a fight to the death

Ryu can KO him

just like the Pokemon do to Mortal KOmbat

Swe_Bum
laughing

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
it don't has to be a fight to the death

Ryu can KO him

YUP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.