Juggernaut Vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

albino catfish
Every body talk's about how "unstoppable" the Juggernaut is, About how
he can defeat the Hulk, Thor, the Thing & may more !!!
Well what about the most powerfulest mutant of all Apocalypse from the X-men. ?????

soujaboy09
What?, im not sure what your asking. If your asking if Juggernaut can beat Apocalypse the answer is no.

albino catfish
They say there is no force on earth that can beat the Juggernaut.
Apocalypse is from earth right? ??

moshtitan
...no, they say(and i would like to know who "they" are anyway, some kind of government ran myth i think)no force on earth can stop his foward momentum. im not saying its true or not, just saying that is what THEY say.

JirK
apocalypse is stronger and has more means to fight. juggernaut will not be hurt by anything. good fight but will lack a climax.

Juntai
I don't think current Juggs has what it takes to battle Apoc, and since it's not stated, it is current Juggs in this battle. But classic version would beat him.

NoFate007
Stalemate I guess

who?-kid
Originally posted by NoFate007
Stalemate I guess
Probably.

Isredel
Actually Apocalypse would win. Juggernaught just can't feel anything. It dosen't mean that he can't just be ripped to shreads.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Isredel
Actually Apocalypse would win. Juggernaught just can't feel anything.
Theoretically yes, he can't feel a thing.

But I've seen him a lot shouting OOOH and AAARGH and HRMPF while fighting.

leonheartmm
AOPCALYPSE all the way

Mordum
apocalypse owns any mutant. Juggernaut is a mutant so he gets owned.

YourBiggestFan
Originally posted by Mordum

What?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Mordum

What the f**k?...............juggernaut is not a mutant

Mordum
he gets owned either way foo.....dang.

johnv89
If he can get past the forcefield, then apocalypse should take this with a ring out.

johnv89
Originally posted by Isredel
Actually Apocalypse would win. Juggernaught just can't feel anything. It dosen't mean that he can't just be ripped to shreads.

By the way he wont be able to rip him to shreds or even make him bleed.

Swanky-Tuna
This has been done. It was pretty much agreed that neither could really hurt the other but Apocalypse, with his smarts, would probably manage something closer to a win than Juggernaut would.

Mider
Cant Apocalypse negate powers or something didnt that happen when War Hulk fought Juggernaut and what is the diffrence between the current juggernaut and the classic?

Arabian Knight
I just read all the Jug appearances I have, and I think the dude can actually feel pain.

Hell....although I hate to even say this, but in the issue against the other avatars, the girl was hitting him with pressure points and the caption said "It takes a lot to get pressure points underneath Cain's thick hide, but when you do...they HURT!"..

So...****, I don't know.

moshtitan
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
This has been done. It was pretty much agreed that neither could really hurt the other but Apocalypse, with his smarts, would probably manage something closer to a win than Juggernaut would.

idk, apoc. seems smart, but the guy just cant seem to get anything done. i think its all an act. i mean cmon', blue lips??? hes just a retired circus clown.

Warmonger
Juggernaut flatens this useless tool. Apocolypse is all hype.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut can't be killed dumb A.SSES
what could apocalypse do to him?.............
Nothing

juggernaut66666
classic juggs would kick apocacalypse's a.s.s. right out to space....

Tindstar
Juggs 4tw!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
juggernaut can't be killed dumb A.SSES
what could apocalypse do to him?.............
Nothing
It goes b.oth ways. Apocalypse is a shapeshifter.

outarddwarf
juggernaut! Juggernaut! JUGGERNAUT!

moshtitan
fanboy! Fanboy! FANBOY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.