Does any1 no what the hell there doing on this island????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
embarrasment Im sorry i just missed the first ten episodes (except the cras) but i just wanna know y the hell they cant get off (oh and im in england so im still on series 1!!! But im downloading the series 2 now). Im just rlly comfused and how do they open the hatch anyway??

Happy Dance

Has anyone got any theories on what happens at the end of all the series?? I rlly wanna no that aswell.

steptreks
they dont know where they are basically........

and each and every one of em has a reason for being on that flight over other flights

and also in britain so dont knwo how they open the hatch

rickyduck
Hoo! i no they open it by some sort of explosion, a guy called desmonds in there putting the numbers in every 108 minutes and pressing the execute number and the he threatens to shoot locke and then locke takes over. Also hu r the 'others'??

rickyduck
I dont want 2 start a new thread so ill carry on with this 1.

Des anyone know how the plane actually crashed?? Im really curios, as ive just been watching the first episode, and they say that the plane broke into three bits. Does any1 know how?? I rlly would appreciate it. THanx

charmedFairy
Nobody knows how the plane crashed, I think they're keeping that a secret i mean its the whole point they are there. Stop asking so many questions, just watch the show and youll find out.

rickyduck
But i thought i missed it cos i missed loads. Sorry.

_Sanctuary_
Don't worry about the questions, most people are pretty clueless... Watch the show and your questions will be answered - but probably with more questions...

rickyduck
ty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.