who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pwindu
who messes up anakin in E III

peluffo
George Lucas, of course.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

LaurenE147
Obi-Wan

Corran
Anakin is part way to being 'messed up' already, in EP I: Too old is he to train. In EPII the death of Schmi and his susequent slaying of the Tusken raiders, allayed with his resentment towards Obi-Wan for holding him bac., I think the silicon chip inside his head will easily be switch to overload!! - cue Finti with a song!!!

finti
ep III stuff again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mujaffa
well being chopt by obi would piss me of so probably the same thing happens to ani

queeq
Well, it IS the EPIII forum....

finti
I think it was in the ep I and II when I wrote it.
Ok coran you wanna hear I dont like Mondays or whatroll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Corran
You seem to have taken a while to get around to it.

finti
I just didnt see what you wrote at the end there before today embarrasment

Corran
I think you can save the Rats for another day then.

Julie
*whispers*
what's he talking about?

LaurenE147
*whispers back*

Something about why rats don't like Monday.

Corran
Finit, I think now may be the right time to educate the children in the Lyrics of the BTR.

Julie
What's the BTR?????

Dexx
behind the ....ring

finti
No it stands for BoomTown Rats

"The silicon chip inside her head.
Gets switched to overload,
And nobody's gonna go to school today,
She's going to make them stay at home,
And daddy doesn't understand it,
He always said she was as good as gold,
And he can see no reason.
Cos there are no reasons.
What reason do you need to be shown.

Tell me why.
I Dont't like Mondays.
I want to shoot.
The whole day down." - Boomtown Rats

and now back to SW

Julie
Thank you so much....umm what was the original question?

Julie
What the heck is a boomtown rat....and why are we discussing them?

finti
a rat in a boomtown I guess

Captain REX
Rats that go boom in a town. big grin

Sabrea
okie, i think EVERYONE should already kno this, but, obi-wan and anakin get into a fight and anakin falls into a lava pit completely messing him up to the point where he needs the suit, the emporer appears to him as munks **dont kno exact number**and says hell give him the suit if hell help the darkside, anakin agrees only if he can see padme one last time so the emporer conjures up an image of padme dieing or getting killed, something like that..thats basically how ani gets messed up and turns to the dark side

finti
What if Anakin has already turned to the darkside before his alleged fight with Obi-Wan. There must be a reason how they know who is inside the suit under the Darth Vader name.

Corran
Yes, I think he will have taken the name Darth Vader before he gets the suit.

Sabrea
yea...he needs the suit cause his skin is messed up, if he never fell into the lava pit then he wouldnt need the suit at all

Ushgarak
Sabrea, none of that is for certain, you know.

I assume Anakin turns beofre the fight, yes.

Sabrea
im pretty sure about it tho..thats wat my friend told me whos uncle works at lucas arts..and it said something along those lines on the lucas arts website..not exactly those words tho..but gl changes his mind A LOT

Ushgarak
It;s a long-established thing based on GL's original plans and the novels. However, other such 'certain' things, like Obi-Wan being Owen's brohter, have been dumped since the new trilogy started so don;t take any of that stuff for read.

It remains a possibility- a strong one- but we cannot be certain.

yerssot
Lucas Arts isn't Lucas Ltd

finti
part of it

yerssot
but arts can't say what they can without ltd aproving, I thought

Ushgarak
It's arts and film, not arts and ltd

finti
LTD is the "head firm" the main thing the other company's are subordinate to Lucas ltd

yerssot
yeah, but I mean that if Lucas Arts says something it doesn't have to be canon all of a sudden

finti
oh, that away. eh No I dont think Lucas art have any thing to say when it comes to the films. They are more for the gaming part of the Lucas industry

Julie
yea games....uh what's wrong with games? ...yes I believe you finti

finti
whatever

yerssot
games are not even near canon, julie, that's what's wrong

Julie
so they're still fun.....canon or not canon.....

Ushgarak
I don't think their fun value was being questioned!

queeq
It better not.

yerssot
of course! If I'm bored I always play the first level of TPM on my PC, just for the choping and spinning

Julie
PC games have a way of getting on my nerves...I much prefer console games....

Ushgarak
Heretic! Burn the heretic!

mah
she does have a point theresmile

Ushgarak
Best Star Wars games have been on the PC, though said classic period is long over.

Julie
this is the age of awesome games...and in twenty years we'll say "why the heck did we waste so much time playing those ucky games....the graphics were horrible, they were so slow, etc"

yerssot
the graphics on X-wing Alliance are horrible, but I keep playing it!!!

Ushgarak
Of course they are horrible; it's getting ancient! But yes, the X-Wing series are amongst the most classic of all time...

...that said, I believe we are drifting off-topic somewhat. Anyone have anything relevant to say?

Julie
yes "who"

yerssot
doctor Who, I suppose?

Julie
Now that would be something.....who who who.....why does that sound familiar?

vader476
this thing is OLD
lol

Mist
Originally posted by pwindu
who messes up anakin in E III

youve been on since 2002, youve got 3 posts to your name, and that was the best question you could come up with?

Jedi Priestess
Vader *sigh* Please dont bump these ancient threads.

Imaginary
Um... this thread was created back in 2002, Mist.

Mist
Originally posted by Imaginary
Um... this thread was created back in 2002, Mist.

ahh...my bad....i thought this was just made today.....shows how much i pay attention.....

LanİeWindu™
This thread is past it's prime, and we already know the answer to the question.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.