The Simpsons Family vs The Griffin Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waterboy
Who wins this big fight in Moe's Tavern. No prep-time.

Homer J. Simpson
Marge Simpson
Maggie Simpson
Bart Simpson
Lisa Simpson
Krusty The Clown, he asked to help

vs

Peter Griffin
Lois Griffin
Stewie Griffin
Chris Griffin
Meg Griffin
Brian Griffin

DarkCrawler
Your's basically at Homer's turf right now. Fighting Homer in a bar is like fighting Namor in water. stick out tongue

Anyone saw that snake killing day Episode? Homer knows Kung Fu.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Anyone saw that snake killing day Episode? Homer knows Kung Fu.

What I don't believe you, post scans or I will call you a liar and make you wish you never came to this board today. I will, trust me...words hurt...I know embarrasment

NoFate007
Homer J. Simpson vs Peter = Homer knows Kung Fu, as stated before, so he wins, since Peter spends forever crying when he falls down.
Marge Simpson vs Lois = I'd give it to Lois. She gets these fits of anger now and then, and Marge is usually just a tool.
Maggie Simpson vs Stewie = Psh, the big man gets this one easily.
Bart Simpson vs Chris = Bart no doubt.
Lisa Simpson vs Meg = Lisa severely kicks her ass
Krusty The Clown vs Brian = I'd give it to Brian. Krusty wasn't that impressive when he was boxing Homer and the big hunk of meat.

Of course if we're talking about consistent hilarity, Family Guy wins. Any true Simpsons fan will agree with me that the best seasons were somewhere around 3-10, and since then (especially 15-current) they've been horrible.

jollyjim311
Definitely, this is where the Simpson fans get separated from the Simpson Fanboys.

jgiant
Originally posted by NoFate007
Homer J. Simpson vs Peter = Homer knows Kung Fu, as stated before, so he wins, since Peter spends forever crying when he falls down.
Marge Simpson vs Lois = I'd give it to Lois. She gets these fits of anger now and then, and Marge is usually just a tool.
Maggie Simpson vs Stewie = Psh, the big man gets this one easily.
Bart Simpson vs Chris = Bart no doubt.
Lisa Simpson vs Meg = Lisa severely kicks her ass
Krusty The Clown vs Brian = I'd give it to Brian. Krusty wasn't that impressive when he was boxing Homer and the big hunk of meat.

Of course if we're talking about consistent hilarity, Family Guy wins. Any true Simpsons fan will agree with me that the best seasons were somewhere around 3-10, and since then (especially 15-current) they've been horrible. Actually i am a bigger simpsons fan than all of you and i don't agree with you on the second part...first part was right 3-10 funniest, i don't think the new episondes are not that bad, and i hate when simpsons fans cross over to family guy...and that part about family guy winning in they consistent funny department is not true either, the family guy episodes are getting less funny every week...and they have only been on for several years they are children compared to the simpsons who have been on for 16+ seasons still beating family guy in the ratings department every week...family guy is funny yes, but no televison show will ever beat the simpsons in consistence of funnyness, not ever imo...in conclusion simpsons will beat family guy in everything even a peeing contest, and no that wasn't wind assissted...

Wally West
Simpsons take it! Remember Homer has that thick layer surrounding his brain that makes him almost impossible to knock down! He can take anything Peter dishes out.

Lois probably beats down Marge, but Marge was a cop for a while so shes got some skills.

Bart and Lisa own Chris and Meg. Lisa was tough as nails when she played Hockey ("Hack the bone!"wink.

Stewie over Maggie, but Maggie can be pretty tough, shes stared down bears and snakes and not been fazed, and has shown she can handle firearms! How about Lisa versus Stewie, both with prep time wink

Brain beats out Krusty.

So its fairly even individually but Homer wins it for the Simpsons.

And yes, the Simpsons have sucked post season 10.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wally West

Lois probably beats down Marge, but Marge was a cop for a while so shes got some skills.

Also, have you seen the episode where the mugger assaulted her, and she spent months in the basement pumping iron? The beatdown he gave to that mugger was pretty brutal.

I think she can take Lois.

jrodslam
Homer is also strong as hell.

I was looking at a old repeat a couple of weeks ago and homer was trying to think of something with Moe. He was armwrestling a weightlifter and was beating him while talking to Moe and not paying the guy any attention.

Also its hard as hell to knock Homer out.

jgiant
You can't be serious when you say post season 10 sucked...your just being dramatic...

jacobo0o
dont forget about peters fight with the giant turkey

jacobo0o
lois would rape marge b/c lois is a black belt karate master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.