Supreme Power Hyperion vs Thor at Median Levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy 500
I love Supreme Power, but how would Hyperion do against Marvels original take on Superman ? smile

GalacticStorm
Youve done a similar thread before and most people said Thor. At median levels/showings from what we've seen so far id still go with Thor.

Hyperion despite being powerful and durable is totally inexperienced and against someone with similar physical attributes hes been seen to struggle. Physically theyre on par with each other with Hype maybe having an edge in terms of durability. But with Mjolnir at hand Thor takes this no doubt. Give Supreme power another few years, Hyperion a chance to shine and then we'll be able to match him up to th elikes of Thor.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Youve done a similar thread before and most people said Thor. At median levels/showings from what we've seen so far id still go with Thor.

Hyperion despite being powerful and durable is totally inexperienced and against someone with similar physical attributes hes been seen to struggle. Physically theyre on par with each other with Hype maybe having an edge in terms of durability. But with Mjolnir at hand Thor takes this no doubt. Give Supreme power another few years, Hyperion a chance to shine and then we'll be able to match him up to th elikes of Thor.

I've done this thread b4 ? Bloody hell thats really bad !

Simillar Physical attributes ? i disagree ... durability wise thor, is nowhere near as powerful .... Strength wise i think Hyperion has the edge, and he's certainly fatser ! smile

Sir Whirlysplat
10.5 on the Richter and plenty in the tank smile

boom, boom, shake the room smile

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
10.5 on the Richter and plenty in the tank smile

boom, boom, shake the room smile

Against someone who has difficulty against Trolls and elves ?

Ummm no !

"similar physical attributes hes been seen to struggle."

Yes we all agree ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Against someone who has difficulty against Trolls and elves ?

Ummm no !

"similar physical attributes hes been seen to struggle."

Yes we all agree ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agreed if Hyperion hits Thor its "Thorbuster 2"

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Agreed if Hyperion hits Thor its "Thorbuster 2"

If he's at median Levels .... I.e. can be hurt by Thing, ulik, Wrecker, Pagan,Warlock etc ... Yes, Hyperion will probably knock his head off ! Thor's going to have to pull out all the stops to hurt Hyp .... I do thinks its possible as he has he is capable of some serious damage with moljnir, but i have my doubts ! Hyp was barely fazed by Nukes attack (comparable to the centre of the sun !) smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.