Wolverine VS. SilverSurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Yeah

I just saw scans of the what if and i'm pissed mad

This vs match is purley out of spite.

Arabian Knight
Show the scan. It's horrible.

The Ion
I'd like to see the scan. Never heard of it.

Jose123
Here you go

http://photobucket.com/albums/d86/Grungehamster/?action=view&current=fb6c9c2f.jpg

The Ion
laughing laughing laughing

Lucid Lui
What the f**k?

Where did this happen?

id369
lol

Im gonna go post this in the Slade vs Logan thread.

Jose123
I like to believe that the writer was just making fun of wolverine and how he's defeated guys he's just shouldn't have.

I mean no writer is that stupid are they?

roughrider
That looks like some fan art, not a seriously published comic. When does the Surfer come out of the dark to grab someone, like he was Michael Myers? laughing out loud

For starters, Norrid turns Logan's claws into dandelions, then he has some fun!

Jose123
Originally posted by roughrider
That looks like some fan art, not a seriously published comic. When does the Surfer come out of the dark to grab someone, like he was Michael Myers? laughing out loud

For starters, Norrid turns Logan's claws into dandelions, then he has some fun!

It's an actual AOA What if comic sadly sad

Avalonofthewind
Actually, it does make some sense. If Wolvies claws can penetrate Thanos, they should penetrate SS as well.

What's way out of place is Surfer trying to sneak up on Wolvie to grab him. 1 blast should have left a nice clean skeleton ornament.

Jose123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Actually, it does make some sense. If Wolvies claws can penetrate Thanos, they should penetrate SS as well.

What's way out of place is Surfer trying to sneak up on Wolvie to grab him. 1 blast should have left a nice clean skeleton ornament.

Don't see how. Isn't the SS metal coating not actual metal but rather the the Power cosmic made solid form.

If it is then
Power cosmic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adamantium

roughrider
Yeah, the coating on his body comes from Galactus' science. I think science from the big G beats earth science, like Adamantium.
But of course, they let the Hulk break the Surfer's board once. How much more stupid can you get?doh

Hulk_Power
Wolverine goes down hard...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Jose123
Don't see how. Isn't the SS metal coating not actual metal but rather the the Power cosmic made solid form.

If it is then
Power cosmic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adamantium

Whatever it is, it was penetrated by adamantium.

Lucid Lui
Whatever it is, it was penetrated by adamantium. IN a What If. Which means it don't count.

btw, who wrote the issue?

Arabian Knight
No, Wolverine did stab Thanos in a canon comic. Thanos' durability>>>>SS's.

Wolverine probably can stab SS, but it wouldn't bother him any.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, i know the Thanos incident was cannon, i was talking about the scan posted earlier.

And you might want to get people's permission before using their sig.

Unless you are indeed Long Pig? shifty

Arabian Knight
I'm long pig. God damned KMC sucks when it comes to sending you your password.

TheKahn
Here you go

http://photobucket.com/albums/d86/Grungehamster/?action=view&current=fb6c9c2f.jpg

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
I'm long pig. God damned KMC sucks when it comes to sending you your password. Ha. You crazy trickster.

wolverine8888
ya i have to aagree that that was one of the most poorly done comcis ever. wolverien would get raped same as pritty much any one vs silver surfer. also though wolverine claws should deffently be able to pierce silver surfer skinn though not like he ever get any were near close enough

roughrider
Who did the colour job? It looks like they used a kids watercolour paint set! Looks like a colouring book job! And, I actually doubt Silver Surfer had a detectable scent, the way he's made.

roughrider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya i have to aagree that that was one of the most poorly done comcis ever. wolverien would get raped same as pritty much any one vs silver surfer. also though wolverine claws should deffently be able to pierce silver surfer skinn though not like he ever get any were near close enough

Wow; even he agrees! eek!

Thumbs up, W8888.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by roughrider
Wow; even he agrees! eek!

Thumbs up, W8888.
I agree when wolverine does not have a chance.
u all just act as if I a hug efnaboy becaus ei say wolverien can beat spiderman, DD.batman and so on which realy I have no idea why ua ll think he can't. also get called a fan boy for saying wolverien can take hulks punches which he can and does.

Swanky-Tuna
I think that was bone claw wolverine. And I'm also pretty sure Thanos was depowered in one way or another.

also though wolverine claws should deffently be able to pierce silver surfer skinn though not like he ever get any were near close enough
But... why? Wolverine's claws shouldn't even scuff Surfer's skin.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think that was bone claw wolverine. And I'm also pretty sure Thanos was depowered in one way or another.

But... why? Wolverine's claws shouldn't even scuff Surfer's skin.

why can't wolverine claws cut silevr surfer?

by the way it was infinity war were wolverine stabbed thanos through the chest with admatium claws.

Swanky-Tuna
why can't wolverine claws cut silevr surfer?
Do you know of anything or anybody who has pierced Surfer's skin?

Yeah, and I recall hearing that Thanos depowered himself with the infinity gauntlet but then someone told me some one else depowered Thanos or something. I got all mixed up.

thesilverspider

Yeah, and I recall hearing that Thanos depowered himself with the infinity gauntlet but then someone told me some one else depowered Thanos or something. I got all mixed up.
he did depower himself with the inf gauntlet.

wolverine8888

dude he did not depower him self he ahd the gunlet and choos enot to use it full power in no way was he depowered.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by thesilverspider
he did depower himself with the inf gauntlet.
Well, there we have it.

wolverine8888
Well, there we have it.
dude read the dam thing. he was not depowered he was far mroe powerfull then he has ever been he just chose not to sue his full powerbecause he could actauyly just blink and destroy the whole universe if he wanted too.
in no way was he weaker then normal he was far mroe powerful then he ever could be with out the guanlet.

Ultimate Rage
the only reason wolverine was able to stab thanos is because his body is not dense enough .......thats why he cant stab colossus or surfer...but thanos is still alot more durable then both he is just less dense he could still take more punishment then both

wolverine8888
ummk wolverine can stabb colossus by the way

Ultimate Rage
ummk wolverine can stabb colossus by the way

lol dammit john no he cant.....

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
lol dammit john no he cant.....

yes he can were the prove he can't?

Swanky-Tuna
the only reason wolverine was able to stab thanos is because his body is not dense enough .......thats why he cant stab colossus or surfer...but thanos is still alot more durable then both he is just less dense he could still take more punishment then both
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. How much does Colossus weigh when armored? Thanos weighs like half a ton and doesn't seem that much bigger than a human at times. That's pretty dense.

dude read the dam thing. he was not depowered he was far mroe powerfull then he has ever been he just chose not to sue his full powerbecause he could actauyly just blink and destroy the whole universe if he wanted too.
in no way was he weaker then normal he was far mroe powerful then he ever could be with out the guanlet.
That makes exactly zero sense though. Why would a 5 foot canadian with knives on his fists do anything to a titan? It'd be like of freddy kruger could cut Odin.

wolverine8888
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. How much does Colossus weigh when armored? Thanos weighs like half a ton and doesn't seem that much bigger than a human at times. That's pretty dense.

That makes exactly zero sense though. Why would a 5 foot canadian with knives on his fists do anything to a titan? It'd be like of freddy kruger could cut Odin.

wolverine has a measure of superhuman strength and his claws are razor sharp pritty much known to go through any thing.

Ultimate Rage
yes he can were the prove he can't?

well he can never penetrate only sparks fly......show me a scan where his claws even went one inch inside colossus

wolverine8888
well he can never penetrate only sparks fly......show me a scan where his claws even went one inch inside colossus

again that wa sbecaus eof the angle of the strike plus in the pic it states that colossus armor is strong but no match for wolverien adamtium claws.

this pic happen like a few comics later why would colossus be scare dof wolverien claws if they can't hurt him?

also (maximum security x-men unlimited #29) has wolverine claws cutting almost to colossus bones

wolverine8888

Swanky-Tuna
How old is that scan?

wolverine8888
How old is that scan?
old why?

Ultimate Rage

hahahahaha laughing .....lol u misinterpret it......obviously adamantium is stronger then colossus's organic steel....but it doesn't say anything about wolverine stabbing him colossus jumps as a reflex.....its not a prove....its actually a claim for my side........wolverine doesn't have the sufficient force to push them in.....thats y even know the claws are stronger he can never penetrate colossus .......lol sounds kindaa gay

Swanky-Tuna
old why?
I remember you telling me my similarly old scan of Wolverine getting KO'd in one hit was void because it was before Wolverine got super popular.

wolverine8888
hahahahaha laughing .....lol u misinterpret it......obviously adamantium is stronger then colossus's organic steel....but it doesn't say anything about wolverine stabbing him colossus jumps as a reflex.....its not a prove....its actually a claim for my side........wolverine doesn't have the sufficient force to push them in.....thats y even know the claws are stronger he can never penetrate colossus .......lol sounds kindaa gay

how the hell does that help ur side colossus jumps back scared of wolverien claws. also did u get the comic I listed becuase in that wolveriens claws goes right through colossus when some one through wolverine at colossus.

wolverine8888
I remember you telling me my similarly old scan of Wolverine getting KO'd in one hit was void because it was before Wolverine got super popular. ? no ur hulk pic was viod simply ebcause that was wolverine with out a healing factor and pritty much with no powers at all hell he claws werent even real they were attached to his gloves.

Swanky-Tuna
? no ur hulk pic was viod simply ebcause that was wolverine with out a healing factor and pritty much with no powers at all hell he claws werent even real they were attached to his gloves.
No, it was of Juggernaut backhanding Wolverine. He was wearing the same costume as the one in the scan you posted I believe.

Ultimate Rage
how the hell does that help ur side colossus jumps back scared of wolverien claws. also did u get the comic I listed becuase in that wolveriens claws goes right through colossus when some one through wolverine at colossus.

lol laughing laughing laughing out loud wolverine's claws never went through colossus post a scan lol..and so what that he jumps back.its a reflex....if someone would throw a burning match at me i would jump back as well but it doesn't mean it can do any damage to me....we are not talking about colossus's emotional state at the time.but if logan stabbed him or not......................AND HE DIDNT............AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO

wolverine8888
No, it was of Juggernaut backhanding Wolverine. He was wearing the same costume as the one in the scan you posted I believe.

actauly he was using his yellow one. that wa slike his 30 comic apearance. by the way thats viod for many reason. wolverine ehalign factor has been up graded 5 times since then or 4 not sure which one.
also wolverien was sitll being pioson badly by his adamtium at that time.

wolverine8888
lol laughing laughing laughing out loud wolverine's claws never went through colossus post a scan lol..and so what that he jumps back.its a reflex....if someone would throw a burning match at me i would jump back as well but it doesn't mean it can do any damage to me....we are not talking about colossus's emotional state at the time.but if logan stabbed him or not......................AND HE DIDNT............AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO
omg I sware to god u not listening. the comci issue I mentioned is a diffrent event.
go read this comic wolverine claws go right through colossus

Ultimate Rage
omg I sware to god u not listening. the comci issue I mentioned is a diffrent event.
go read this comic wolverine claws go right through colossus

lol!! no they dont! laughing what does this scan have to do with anything....

Swanky-Tuna
I think Blob should take some immovable object lessons from Wolverine fans.

wolverine8888
lol!! no they dont! laughing what does this scan have to do with anything....

read that comic wolveriens claws go through colossus in it.

Ultimate Rage
read that comic wolveriens claws go through colossus in it.

i dont have the issue.post a scan! laughing

xmarksthespot
go read this comic wolverine claws go right through colossus No they don't.... at least not that I've seen after perusing the comic panel by panel at least 5 times now.... maybe I'm going blind...

wolverine8888
i dont have the issue.post a scan! laughing

I dont have a scanner get off u lazy ass and look it up or buy the comic

wolverine8888
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No they don't.... at least not that I've seen after perusing the comic panel by panel at least 5 times now.... maybe I'm going blind...

I realy hope ur going blind or it means my comic has the wrong ****ign cover on it

grey fox

It'd be like of freddy kruger could cut Odin.

That could actually happen , after-all freddy is employed by the dream demons and therefore is a demon himself , and a pretty powerful one dammit , get him hopped up on souls and he could probably take him out......

Sorry for the off topicness.....

Ultimate Rage
I dont have a scanner get off u lazy ass and look it up or buy the comic

i am poor sad

grey fox
i am poor sad

Are you ?....go mooch some cash off of lethalfemme

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by grey fox
Are you ?....go mooch some cash off of lethalfemme

i dont mooch.....i steal evil face

wolverine8888
i am poor sad

lol. dude looks like u won't need to get it. it looks like my comic had the wrong cover the whole time, serves me right for getting a comic at a yard sale. i wonde rhow I can figure outh what the real titel is.

grey fox
lol. dude looks like u won't need to get it. it looks like my comic had the wrong cover the whole time, serves me right for getting a comic at a yard sale. i wonde rhow I can figure outh what the real titel is.
.........what a surprise

wolverine8888
.........what a surprise

**** u ive posted more comics on one thread then ur own

grey fox
True , but it's kinda hard to scan things with no scanner and to scan comics which i don't own , seeing as it's incredibly difficult to pick up comics where i live without ordering the ****ers....

wolverine8888
True , but it's kinda hard to scan things with no scanner and to scan comics which i don't own , seeing as it's incredibly difficult to pick up comics where i live without ordering the ****ers....

that sucks oh by the way i foudn the title of the comic i onw were colossus gets cut by wolverine. there is is below
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/4images/details.php?image_id=734

xmarksthespot
Sorry doesn't happen. He isn't cut. He isn't hurt.

wolverine8888
yet why does colossus say wolveirne almsot cut him to the bone? what was the piont in stating that?

grey fox
yet why does colossus say wolveirne almsot cut him to the bone? what was the piont in stating that?

To appease all the fanboy's who think wolverien is their god.

xmarksthespot
Colossus thinking "Shit Wolverine might have cut me!" does not = Wolverine can cut Colossus. If I think "I can fly and shoot rainbows out of my ass" it doesn't make it true... if I do so it does.... and I should probably see a doctor...

The only incident where Wolverine's claws have met Colossus armored form he only managed to barely score the surface.

wolverine8888
Colossus thinking "Shit Wolverine might have cut me!" does not = Wolverine can cut Colossus. If I think "I can fly and shoot rainbows out of my ass" it doesn't make it true... if I do so it does.... and I should probably see a doctor...

The only incident where Wolverine's claws have met Colossus armored form he only managed to barely score the surface.

see now ur down playing it it said wolverien scored a hit. then it said wolverine colossus armor is no match for wolveriens adamtium claws.
also seeing hwo the way the claws are angle i relay don't see hwo the proves he cant seeing how it said he can. so wtf they nee dot have them to fight or some thign cuz I wanna ****en know for sure because they have colossus say it and shit but it enevr fully proven. also why would colossus say he nearly cut him to the bone if wolverines claws did not cut him? i think that was a mistake by the artist because judging from that state ment it implies wolverine cut him.

grey fox
If I think "I can fly and shoot rainbows out of my ass" it doesn't make it true...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/weekly_sub4.gif

wolverine8888
lol

spetznaz

Since you were kind enough to admit that Wolverine couldn't stand up to the Surfer (and thus surprising the heck out of me since I thought you might say otherwise) I will do something equally strange and support you on the Colossus vs Wolverine thing.
I have the comic that you posted that last scan from (where the X-men go after Stryfe, and a controlled Wolverine almost cuts Colossus).
The comic clearly has Colossus saying that if Wolverine had not retracted his claws in time he would have cut him to the bone.
Consequently it is to be inferred that Colossus definitely had something to worry about when it comes to Wolvie's adamantium ginsu knives.
Thus it can be concluded that Wolverine can indeed cut Colossus (at least based on that comic, which in a way clearly illuminated that inference).

Hence, Wolverine, based on that comic, can cut Colossus.
Not only that, but based on that comic Wolverine can apparently do it quite easily (since big-C says that Wolvie would have cut him to the bone .....that is a lot of organic metal to go through).
Thus, based on that comic, Wolverine can cut Colossus if given an opportunity.

Now let me go take a shower .....I don't believe I just wrote what I just posted!!!!!!! I sided with you (seriously though I have no problem with that .....fact is fact, and that comic put it as clearly as possible ....that is as clearly as it can get without Wolverine ACTUALLY cutting Colossus).
You posted a scan, it backed what you said, I have that comic in one of my various stacks, and thus I cannot degrade your statement on this particular issue.

Now, let me go watch pigs fly over my condo.

Have a nice day.

Caveat: This is comicdom and not the real world, thus next month a writer/penciler might have Wolverine's clawsbeing unable to cut through 10 inches of steel! That is the thing about comics ....in that comic Wolvie may have been able to cut Colossus, but in another he may not even be able to scratch the surface.
However based on that comic it appears Wolverine can indeed mess up Colossus if he has the chance to.
All the same someone might post a scan showing Wolverine's claws failing to do squat.
That's the problem with comics .....sometimes continuity means nothing to Marvel and DC (both houses suck at some rather basic stuff).
In fact both houses should have several editors who do NOTHING ELSE but make sure that characters adhere to their established abilities.
Thus if Superman can tangle with Captain Marvel then he shouldn't lose in a fist-fight to Gorilla Grodd etc etc etc

xmarksthespot
see now ur down playing it it said wolverien scored a hit. then it said wolverine colossus armor is no match for wolveriens adamtium claws.
also seeing hwo the way the claws are angle i relay don't see hwo the proves he cant seeing how it said he can. so wtf they nee dot have them to fight or some thign cuz I wanna ****en know for sure ebcause they have colossus say it and shit but it enevr fully proven. also why would colossus say he nearly cut him to the bone if wolveriens claws did not cut him? i think that was a mistake by the artist because judging from that state ment it implies wolverien cut him. It's not a mistake by the artist.. it's a turn of phrase by the writer... Colossus is not cut and he is not injured.

Last panel, same story.

xmarksthespot
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/weekly_sub4.gif laughing out loud

wolverine8888
Originally posted by spetznaz
Since you were kind enough to admit that Wolverine couldn't stand up to the Surfer (and thus surprising the heck out of me since I thought you might say otherwise) I will do something equally strange and support you on the Colossus vs Wolverine thing.
I have the comic that you posted that last scan from (where the X-men go after Stryfe, and a controlled Wolverine almost cuts Colossus).
The comic clearly has Colossus saying that if Wolverine had not retracted his claws in time he would have cut him to the bone.
Consequently it is to be inferred that Colossus definitely had something to worry about when it comes to Wolvie's adamantium ginsu knives.
Thus it can be concluded that Wolverine can indeed cut Colossus (at least based on that comic, which in a way clearly illuminated that inference).

Hence, Wolverine, based on that comic, can cut Colossus.
Not only that, but based on that comic Wolverine can apparently do it quite easily (since big-C says that Wolvie would have cut him to the bone .....that is a lot of organic metal to go through).
Thus, based on that comic, Wolverine can cut Colossus if given an opportunity.

Now let me go take a shower .....I don't believe I just wrote what I just posted!!!!!!! I sided with you (seriously though I have no problem with that .....fact is fact, and that comic put it as clearly as possible ....that is as clearly as it can get without Wolverine ACTUALLY cutting Colossus).
You posted a scan, it backed what you said, I have that comic in one of my various stacks, and thus I cannot degrade your statement on this particular issue.

Now, let me go watch pigs fly over my condo.

Have a nice day.

thanks u too

wolverine8888
It's not a mistake by the artist.. it's a turn of phrase by the writer... Colossus is not cut and he is not injured.

Last panel, same story.
ya liek i said easiliy could be a mistake by the artist seeing how wolverine slashed stryferstomack in that same comic yet not a scratch was on it. any ways does not matter the comic it self pritty much tell u wolverine can cut colossus.

Tha C-Master
i dont mooch.....i steal evil face lol

GODSCRIBE
Wow this was pretty damn stupid.

Juntai
duh, wolverine wins obviously
he even shanked surfer in that old what if comic
just turned around and stuck him

MuffinmanMike
It's an actual AOA What if comic sadly sad

So it's not in actual continuity. If it IS in continuity, surely we can write this off as SvsFL material, right??

Arabian Knight
It's not continuity. I have it and when I read it, I punched an 8 year old out of pure anger.

Jose123
It's not continuity. I have it and when I read it, I punched an 8 year old out of pure anger.

Oh yeah!!?

Well I punched a puppy and a family of kitties just because of that one scan.

Arabian Knight
Whatever eases the pain.

zachrivard
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
So it's not in actual continuity. If it IS in continuity, surely we can write this off as SvsFL material, right??

SvsFL????

Jose123
Originally posted by zachrivard
SvsFL????

Spider-Man vs. Firelord

Swanky-Tuna
SvsFL isn't nearly as bad as Wolverine just stabbing Surfer. Spiderman took all day to pull off that feat and he had to have a building dropped on Firelord.

You know what? I think villains should just step back when Spiderman tries to lead them near men with hardhats.

Sprinkler
No, Wolverine did stab Thanos in a canon comic. Thanos' durability>>>>SS's.

Wolverine probably can stab SS, but it wouldn't bother him any.

NO, Actually SS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos in EVERYTHING except mind.

Thanos is strong only cuz of high tech enhancements to his body. With ONLY his natural power thanos is featless. Hell he never even appeared in marvel 616 without his powers already increased by system tech.

And If you are talking about IG saga then there is no proof that wolve's claws actually penetrated thanos.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Sprinkler
NO, Actually SS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos in EVERYTHING except mind.

Thanos is strong only cuz of high tech enhancements to his body. With ONLY his natural power thanos is featless. Hell he never even appeared in marvel 616 without his powers already increased by system tech.

And If you are talking about IG saga then there is no proof that wolve's claws actually penetrated thanos.

Are you ok? You just revived a 9 year old thread, just to spout incorrect nonsense. Thanos >> Surfer, as we've seen time and time again. Surfer gets one shotted by Odin, Thanos goes toe to toe with odin for awhile. Surfer was beat to the brink of death in like 7 punches or something by Thanos. Thanos wrecks heralds all the time.

Surfer is only strong because of enhancements to his body as well. With Surfer's "natural" power, he's just Norrin Radd.

The difference is, most of Thanos powers he did to himself. Surfer begged Galactus to spare his planet and got his powers from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.