Best Superman villian of 2005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Well 05 is almost over, so who was the best Superman villian people? big grin

Avalonofthewind
Tough to say. He's been beating people down relentlessly this year.

FistOfThe North
Lex Luthor.

The Ion
Ruin although the reveal was pretty weak.

thesilverspider
who even challenged him this year.

dvampire
I'll go with Zod.

Tron
With the way things have gone, I'd say Max Lord.

ZephroCarnelian
Yep, I'll second that Tron. smile

Or Blacrock - just for that magnificent Heat Vision beat down!!! cool

Dethbyhashi
Sorry I've been out of touch with Superman and other comics so long who is Max Lord and Blacrock

eleveninches
1.zod
2.alex
3.lex

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Dethbyhashi
Sorry I've been out of touch with Superman and other comics so long who is Max Lord and Blacrock

Maxwell Lord is an ex-leader of the JLA.

He used his power to control people's minds in order to try to force the League to do his bidding.

He was eventually kicked out.

Since then, he was using his powers to slowly slowly hypnotize Superman to do his bidding.

Which he did in recent issues, where Superman nearly killed Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman had to kill Max Lord to release his hold over Clark.

---------

Blackrock is an old Pre-Crisis villain who was just brought back when a young punk found his black-power-rock, which absorbs power from radio-waves.

This young punk attacked Superman with everything he'd got thinking he could take him down with his new power.

Superman turned him into a smouldering, quivering wreck with one of the most awesome displays of Heat Vision ever seen....

---------

Hope that clears things up for you a bit mate. smile

Knightfall93
I reckon Max Lord. Wasn't he the guy mentioned in Return of Superman who met Ron Troupe when the White House was terrorised and Cyborg saved 'em all|!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.