Street levelers vs one top DAWG!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arabian Knight
Wolverine/Spiderman/Iron Fist/Sabretooth/venom/carnage/Luke Cage/Punisher

vs

Thor!

thezenbrawler
couldnt thor just stay in the air and keep throwing his hammer at them?, to make it fair, ground thor

thesilverspider
thor smite's them

wolverine8888
doubt it he did ge this as kicked by wrecker lol.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
doubt it he did ge this as kicked by wrecker lol.

yea since wolverine beat wrecker with ease so that means wolverine will own thor. laughing out loud

who?-kid
8 characters vs one... I don't care if it's Thor, he will go down, especially if the eight work like a team and come up with a decent plan.

Lucid Lui
If Thor's all out bloodlusted then the team doth die.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by who?-kid
8 characters vs one... I don't care if it's Thor, he will go down, especially if the eight work like a team and come up with a decent plan.

maybe but once thor puts the hammer to use it's all over.

Fanboy
Thor wins.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yea since wolverine beat wrecker with ease so that means wolverine will own thor. laughing out loud
? not but him and this team could kick his ass after a long fight

Dizzle
? not but him and this team could kick his ass after a long fight

You kidding me? What in HELL are any of these guys going to do to Thor? Ah yes, Wolverine's godly claws. Except that Thor takes shots from guys like Count Nefaria and Thanos. Guess that's ruled out... Luke Cage is what, class 75ish? See "Count Nefaria".

Thor can fly at lightspeed+. That alone would get him a win. Godforce alone would get him a win. His strength, durability, and Mjolnir alone would get him a win. Put em together? Thor, 10/10. Easily.

As to Wrecker... As I recall, as soon as Thor started trying, he beat the crap out of the entire Wrecking Crew.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Dizzle
You kidding me? What in HELL are any of these guys going to do to Thor? Ah yes, Wolverine's godly claws. Except that Thor takes shots from guys like Count Nefaria and Thanos. Guess that's ruled out... Luke Cage is what, class 75ish? See "Count Nefaria".

Thor can fly at lightspeed+. That alone would get him a win. Godforce alone would get him a win. His strength, durability, and Mjolnir alone would get him a win. Put em together? Thor, 10/10. Easily.

As to Wrecker... As I recall, as soon as Thor started trying, he beat the crap out of the entire Wrecking Crew.
again wrecker was up graded to god abilites and his last abttle with thor he beat the shit outa thor.

wolverine8888
spiderman has given thor quite soem trouble befor.
wolverine has foughten hercules on two occassions and did quite well.
luke cage has taken on opponets liek thor befor though he always loses he cna hold his own for little while.
iron fist can also hold his own
every one ecpt punisher can hold there own for a ltitle while vs thor all to gather there gunna beat thor.

Dizzle
spiderman has given thor quite soem trouble befor.
wolverine has foughten hercules on two occassions and did quite well.
luke cage has taken on opponets liek thor befor though he always loses he cna hold his own for little while.
iron fist can also hold his own
every one ecpt punisher can hold there own for a ltitle while vs thor all to gather there gunna beat thor.

Um, jobbing, jobbing, jobbing, and more jobbing? Did Thor use superspeed against Spiderman? Did Thor use his centuries of combat experience and skill against Spiderman? Or are you talking about the Eric Masterson fight? Masterson sucks terribly. Did Hercules use any of his skill when fighting Wolverine? When has Luke Cage fought Thor? Iron Fist? Now you're just grasping. Venom and Carnage would be the closest things to threats here. And they're screwed too, Godforce has blown a hole in a freaking Celestial.

Explain how any of these guys will deal with lightspeed reactions and movement. Explain how any of them will even begin to stand up to a Godforce blast. Explain how they would survive in the vacuum of space when Thor aims down and blows up Earth instead of blasting them one by one. Explain how anyone who isn't Carnage swinging Wolverine is going to even faze Thor.

Start there. Thor is easily herald level. Anyone who is that powerful will inevitably job to street levelers. But should they? Versus fights in comics get steadily more PISful as the gaps in power between combatants get bigger.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Dizzle
Um, jobbing, jobbing, jobbing, and more jobbing? Did Thor use superspeed against Spiderman? Did Thor use his centuries of combat experience and skill against Spiderman? Or are you talking about the Eric Masterson fight? Masterson sucks terribly. Did Hercules use any of his skill when fighting Wolverine? When has Luke Cage fought Thor? Iron Fist? Now you're just grasping. Venom and Carnage would be the closest things to threats here. And they're screwed too, Godforce has blown a hole in a freaking Celestial.

Explain how any of these guys will deal with lightspeed reactions and movement. Explain how any of them will even begin to stand up to a Godforce blast. Explain how they would survive in the vacuum of space when Thor aims down and blows up Earth instead of blasting them one by one. Explain how anyone who isn't Carnage swinging Wolverine is going to even faze Thor.

Start there. Thor is easily herald level. Anyone who is that powerful will inevitably job to street levelers. But should they? Versus fights in comics get steadily more PISful as the gaps in power between combatants get bigger.

ya who was the last person u have seen thor speed bilts ? thor has never ocne been known to use speed blitz he moves that speed due to his momentum.
so any thing that shows any of these guys hurt thor or hercuels BS?
dude u can not just say every thing is BS.
also ehrcules was using his skills.
all these guys vs thor and thor goes down sample as that.

Sir Whirlysplat
Punisher has bullets if he fires on Thor without his hammer to protect him we all know about Thors "bullet weakness" smile

Seriously Thor should own these guys.

Metalmanx
I sure am gonna miss all those street levelers...

Thor 30000000000/10. No contest whatsoever.

DarkCrawler
Thor 10/10. Easily.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I sure am gonna miss all those street levelers...

Thor 30000000000/10. No contest whatsoever.
Strange... I mostly agree with you... until NOW !

wink

But it's still EIGHT vs ONE. And some guys are not street levelers, such as Spider-man, Venom, Carnage and Luke Cage. Iron Fist, Punisher and Wolverine are indeed street level. Sabretooth... I'm not sure about him, but imo he isn't street level.

If they use their brains, come up with a good strategy, attack him all at the same time and act like a lean mean fighting team, they sure have a good chance of knocking him down.

Spider-Man blinds him with his web, Wolverine and Sabes immediately cut him/stab him, Venom and Luke Cage trade blows with a weakened Thor and so on...

The team 5/10. Thor is Hulk level (or a bit above), and this team murders the Hulk.

Metalmanx
Strange... I mostly agree with you... until NOW !

wink

But it's still EIGHT vs ONE. And some guys are not street levelers, such as Spider-man, Venom, Carnage and Luke Cage. Iron Fist, Punisher and Wolverine are indeed street level. Sabretooth... I'm not sure about him, but imo he isn't street level.

If they use their brains, come up with a good strategy, attack him all at the same time and act like a lean mean fighting team, they sure have a good chance of knocking him down.

Spider-Man blinds him with his web, Wolverine and Sabes immediately cut him/stab him, Venom and Luke Cage trade blows with a weakened Thor and so on...

The team 5/10. Thor is Hulk level (or a bit above), and this team murders the Hulk.

You're right. We do usually agree on most things.

The reason this team could beat Hulk is because Hulk is NOWHERE NEAR AS versatile and all-around powerful as Thor is.

Look, I love some of the team members here, but they don't stand a chance. Thor took it to Superman and Gladiator and many others. Spiderman isn't going to be blinding anyone in this fight, Thor can easily dodge it, catch it, or just rip it off his face once it sets. With his GOD-LIKE reflexes, he'll never allow either Wolverine or Sabretooth touch him. And his strength will effortlessly keep the the team down. And, if he just felt like being a dick, he could blast them all with his God-lightening.

This fight is over before it begins.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Look, I love some of the team members here, but they don't stand a chance. Thor took it to Superman and Gladiator and many others. Spiderman isn't going to be blinding anyone in this fight, Thor can easily dodge it, catch it, or just rip it off his face once it sets. With his GOD-LIKE reflexes, he'll never allow either Wolverine or Sabretooth touch him. And his strength will effortlessly keep the the team down. And, if he just felt like being a dick, he could blast them all with his God-lightening.

This fight is over before it begins.
Thor dodging Spider-Mans' webs ? Have you seen many people dodging Spider-Mans webs ? Have you seen Spider-Man miss a lot ? And even IF he dodges - I doubt it but hey - Spider-Man just tries again.

And Thor may have superior reflexes, he has no extra sense telling him where the danger comes from. Don't forget he is facing eight guys, not even Thor can focus on eight guys with each different powers at the same time.

I know that a web in his eyes won't do much harm, that's why it's better for SM to completely web up his head or so, so that it will take at least a few seconds until the Thunder God frees himself.

But a few seconds, that's all Sabretooth and Wolverine need... I'm pretty sure they can give Thor some nice deep flesh wounds... and so on... and then he still has to face Venom and Carnage and Luke Cage at the same time... and Spider-Man won't be sitting still either.

That's how I look at this fight... before he goes down, he'll probably kill a few characters (SM, Iron Fist, Punisher) but that's about it.

To avoid misunderstandings : Thor used to be one of my favorites, I always like the Asgard stuff and such, and I also like his personality. He is one of the ten strongest Marvel Heroes ever, that's why I say he has a good chance against these eight people, but nothing more than that.

Amen.

Ex11B
Wow,poor street levelers.Once Thor starts swinging that hammer,its all over.

Zahit
Thor dodging Spider-Mans' webs ? Have you seen many people dodging Spider-Mans webs ? Have you seen Spider-Man miss a lot ? And even IF he dodges - I doubt it but hey - Spider-Man just tries again.

And Thor may have superior reflexes, he has no extra sense telling him where the danger comes from. Don't forget he is facing eight guys, not even Thor can focus on eight guys with each different powers at the same time.

I know that a web in his eyes won't do much harm, that's why it's better for SM to completely web up his head or so, so that it will take at least a few seconds until the Thunder God frees himself.

But a few seconds, that's all Sabretooth and Wolverine need... I'm pretty sure they can give Thor some nice deep flesh wounds... and so on... and then he still has to face Venom and Carnage and Luke Cage at the same time... and Spider-Man won't be sitting still either.

That's how I look at this fight... before he goes down, he'll probably kill a few characters (SM, Iron Fist, Punisher) but that's about it.

To avoid misunderstandings : Thor used to be one of my favorites, I always like the Asgard stuff and such, and I also like his personality. He is one of the ten strongest Marvel Heroes ever, that's why I say he has a good chance against these eight people, but nothing more than that.

Amen.

I would more or less agree with this scenario SANS MJOLNIR.
I just don't see this happening WITH the hammer.
All he has to do is call up some lightning and take out most of these punks.
Or take to the sky and attack.
There's too many things Thor can do with the hammer that'll
kill these guys like so many cockroaches!
He'll still have some problems. These 8 are bad motherf*ckers.
But Thor's the God of Thunder.
His wallet says "God of Thunder, bitchez."

smokin'

leonidas
this can't be a serious fight. lightning bolts that have ko'd hulk and hercules. hurrican winds that will lift ALL of these dudes off their feet. rain to blind and hinder. and that's WITHOUT his hammer!

spidey gave thor trouble because thor wasn't fighting back. when he called on an energy blast, just one small one, he nearly ko'd spidey! if he wanted to he could effortlessly open a portal that was strong enough to suck in count nefaria! not to mention how quickly one godforce blast would end it.

if thor fought like a moron, they could get some licks in. eventually, he'd go mental, and warrior mad thor makes berserker wolvie look like a berserker cabbage patch doll.

normally i'm in some sort of agreement with who-kid. but sans pis/cis this fight is a over as quickly as thor wants it to be.

now put this SAME group against someone without thor's versatility, like hercules, and that would be more interesting . . .

and ya, ya, i know wolvie was supposed to have beat herc in some mysterious way in the coc2, but i'm calling bull**** on that. in a real fight, no pis, this group v herc would be interesting.

willRules
Originally posted by leonidas
eventually, he'd go mental, and warrior mad thor makes berserker wolvie look like a berserker cabbage patch doll.

cry crybaby Im scared..............

leonidas
laughing

Arabian Knight
leonidas pretty much summed up how I thought the fight would go. But, I don't see Thor taking 10.10 at all. He'd lose one or two.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
leonidas pretty much summed up how I thought the fight would go. But, I don't see Thor taking 10.10 at all. He'd lose one or two.
yea wolverine is bound to stab thor at least once in the chest.......

DarkCrawler
Can't Thor just...fly up and kill them all with lightning?

Or do this?
http://img336.imageshack.us/my.php?image=creel8qx.gif

The Ion
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
I agree. Thor would have to fight like an idiot to lose but it's not like that's a rare thing. Just look at anytime he fights Hulk.

leonidas
yes, du, he could.

and those incidents you're talking about ion would be cis. no cis here. thor wins 10/10.

The Ion
I dunno. Trying to fight his opponents on even footing is part of his personality. Thor's a bit of an idiot.

leonidas
laughing

maybe, but avoiding being gutted would likely be his only priority as it is really the only chance the team has. sorry, still don't see it.

JOE NUNEZ
Does anyone remember all the times hulk has smashed the avenger thor is almost in hulks range of power and that street team would get owened by the avengers.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.