Kill Bill Recut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=274449

So it's officially happening.

Volume 1 & 2 in one film, with an intermission in the middle. Sounds awesome.

Plan on seeing it.

Mando
I think Tarantino is beginning to like the "intermission" idea.

Moving to Tarantino forums.

Cinemaddiction
Pointless, unless there's new material. They are two totallty different movies.

Mando
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

Well, There's nothing like seeing a movie in theaters. Maybe it's a 2nd opportunity.

Impediment
I always thought that Kill Bill had 2 volumes because the original cut of the movie was over 4 hours. I would imagine that a recut version of the film would incorporate both volumes 1 and 2 into one long ass film, and recut it so it would make more sense and not seem like 2 totally different movies splices into one. Kinda like Rodriguez did on the Sin City recut DVD.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

It is pointless to some degree but not entirely. At least now the fans have a chance to see what it naturally intended to look like and people who didn't get to see it (namely me) in cinemas now can.

Your speaking as if the films differences are those of Bill & Ted to Donnie Darko, when in fact (as I'm sure you know) Kill Bill was intended to be one and follow directly after each other. However, style wise the films are different, and that could cause a few problems.

As much as I want QT to move on, I'm definitely interested in seeing this and how it differs from what was released.

Myth
Well, it won't have the ending of Vol 1 where they admit that the daughter is still alive.

Morpheus
raver oh, i cant wait raver

KILLBILLFREAK
I dont know if anyone heard about thie KILL BILL 3 in 15 years hold on ill pull up a link for it

KILLBILLFREAK
Okay here's onehttp://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=4032

Nevermind
Yeah we know about a possible 3rd. Sounds interesting too. Thanks for not starting another thread on it.

KILLBILLFREAK
Nah i wouldn't start a thread on it there might be a thread way in the "dead threads"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.