The Master vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
I don't know if this is a good match, if it is cool. If it isn't switch Captain America to Deathstroke

Master bios:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterAMasterEdition-13.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterBMasterEdition-13.jpg

He did take out Namor who was standing in water and it was raining with just one hit.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight15-21.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight15-22.jpg

thesilverspider
that was a pressure point?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
that was a pressure point?

What his attack on Namor? yeah I guess so. It says in his bio he can hit pressure points that can even take out Namor

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What his attack on Namor? yeah I guess so. It says in his bio he can hit pressure points that can even take out Namor
well he ain't getting full credit for taking him out since namor was blind at the time of the attack.

King_Mungi
well he ain't getting full credit for taking him out since namor was blind at the time of the attack.

Namor later comments that the Master "No! this is some mad deceit! I saw you on the beach. You wore, normal human clothes" .

Plus Namor has sonar, so he wasn't completly blind.

thesilverspider
Namor later comments that the Master "No! this is some mad deceit! I saw you on the beach. You wore, normal human clothes" .

Plus Namor has sonar, so he wasn't completly blind.

well,so much for namor's reflexes.well against cap I don't know how it would go.I'm getting the impression that the master is one badass in the h2h department got any more feats?

King_Mungi
well,so much for namor's reflexes.well against cap I don't know how it would go.I'm getting the impression that the master is one badass in the h2h department got any more feats?

I will have to check if he has any more H2h feats, but here are some of his "power" feats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=11
* Scroll down to "Alpha Flight vs. The Master" and "Marrina"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=12
*Scroll down to "The Master"

I don't think it's fair to add them, so I say he has to leave them out. There are other scans of him just dominating everyone with his "powers", but I will try to find some more H2H feats.

wolverine8888
I will have to check if he has any more H2h feats, but here are some of his "power" feats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=11
* Scroll down to "Alpha Flight vs. The Master" and "Marrina"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=12
*Scroll down to "The Master"

I don't think it's fair to add them, so I say he has to leave them out. There are other scans of him just dominating everyone with his "powers", but I will try to find some more H2H feats.

I not sure if captain can take this dude out this guy out.
I switch captian for wolverine. i sware i aint bee bias this just looks like a perfect fight for wolverine.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I not sure if captain can take this dude out this guy out.
I switch captian for wolverine. i sware i aint bee bias this just looks like a perfect fight for wolverine.
aint any fight perfect for you're champion wolverine..

wolverine8888
aint any fight perfect for you're champion wolverine..

nope but this fight seems like it would be they have many of the same abilties.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
nope but this fight seems like it would be they have many of the same abilties.
they have nothing in common when it come's to abilities,well none that i have seen in his bio.

King_Mungi
Alright The Master probally knows every single martial arts on Earth as well as having the "perfect" human body and virtually immortal, real old...bugger dies but keeps coming back. So a match with Wolverine isn't a bad matchup actually.

This is off-topic, but WOW I just looked in the Master Edition #17 of the Marvel Handbook and Sasquatch was class 90-Not 70 and this wasn't classic Sasquatch either who went toe to toe with the Hulk. This is HUGE! He isn't a jobber after all

King_Mungi
they have nothing in common when it come's to abilities,well none that i have seen in his bio.

Well apparently Wolverine knows all the martial arts in the world, and it would seem logical so would the Master. Both are old and have experience . Both have a savage background, but evolved past that. Both are Canadiansmile, etc.

thesilverspider
Well apparently Wolverine knows all the martial arts in the world, and it would seem logical so would the Master. Both are old and have experience . Both have a savage background, but evolved past that. Both are Canadiansmile, etc.
wolverine might know all the martial arts but he sure as hell don't use them.

thesilverspider
I'm thinking the master might be to much for cap.

snoopdogg

This is off-topic, but WOW I just looked in the Master Edition #17 of the Marvel Handbook and Sasquatch was class 90-Not 70 and this wasn't classic Sasquatch either who went toe to toe with the Hulk. This is HUGE! He isn't a jobber after all In the X-men encyclopedia he has a level 5 strength. Which 70 tons falls into.

It was published in 2003.

King_Mungi
wolverine might know all the martial arts but he sure as hell don't use them.

True.

I'm thinking the master might be to much for cap.

I'm leening towards Master as well, has the experience, ability as well as the strength

Originally posted by snoopdogg
In the X-men encyclopedia he has a level 5 strength. Which 70 tons falls into.

It was published in 2003.

Are you serious? so he goes high, low, high again and then low again. Good lord and people complained Jugz's strength varied.

thesilverspider

Are you series? so he goes high, low, high again and then low again. Good lord and people complained Jugz's strength varied.

we talking about sasquatch or gladiator........... laughing out loud

King_Mungi
we talking about sasquatch or gladiator........... laughing out loud

Well his excuse is his confidence, but still Sasquatch is one of my favorite characters cut him a break already sad
===========
Anyways let's get back on topic, do people think The Master can beat Captain America h2h combat?

snoopdogg
Sasquatch should be class 100. He's just the man.

thesilverspider
Well his excuse is his confidence, but still Sasquatch is one of my favorite characters cut him a break already sad
===========
Anyways let's get back on topic, do people think The Master can beat Captain America h2h combat?
doubt it since cap is #1 in h2h and no one even know's who this guy is.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch should be class 100. He's just the man.

For that sir, your going to get a nice christmas present. Oh, not from me but good karma wink

Like how is he not an offical 100 class beast, like good lord he is 10 feet tall and weighs 2000lbs.

doubt it since cap is #1 in h2h and no one even know's who this guy is.

Just because he isn't popular or well known he loses? He has the perfect human body, experience that surpasses Cap, as well as intelligence that makes him look like a child and even has a win over Namor with just one hit.

Edit: I think this would be a good match h2h, but saying he looses just because he isn't well known is wrong.

thesilverspider
For that sir, your going to get a nice christmas present. Oh, not from me but good karma wink

Like how is he not an offical 100 class beast, like good lord he is 10 feet tall and weighs 2000lbs.

Just because he isn't popular or well known he loses? He has the perfect human body, experience that surpasses Cap, as well as intelligence that makes him look like a child and even has a win over Namor with just one hit.

Edit: I think this would be a good match h2h, but saying he looses just because he isn't well known is wrong.

It aint wrong the guy has no feats we have nothing to base his skill on.

snoopdogg
It aint wrong the guy has no feats we have nothing to base his skill on. Neither does Sentry but everyboyd thinks he can beat Galactus.

thesilverspider
Neither does Sentry but everyboyd thinks he can beat Galactus.
Who even thinks that is an idiot and deserves to die..........

King_Mungi
He does have more h2h feats, easily beating Wild Heart and Puck at the same time. I will try to get scans hopefully soon. Not tommorow since well it is christmas and all

Mider
Senty cant beat Galactus he stalemated him oh and Reed Richard said that so you must think he is an idiot

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Mider
Senty cant beat Galactus he stalemated him oh and Reed Richard said that so you must think he is an idiot
confused

Arabian Knight
The balls on this guy must be HUGE...to call himself Master of the World.

I'm thinking if he one-touch k.o'd Namor, Cap is screwed.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
The balls on this guy must be HUGE...to call himself Master of the World.

I'm thinking if he one-touch k.o'd Namor, Cap is screwed.
yea must have big balls, imagine him vs mantis.

Arabian Knight
Meh, he needs to do more than take Namor out to be > Mantis.

King_Mungi
Where is Mantis now? I think she is traveling in space

Arabian Knight
She's doing her celestial thing in the cosmos. She's supposed to die soon, though.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
She's doing her celestial thing in the cosmos. She's supposed to die soon, though.
really,how come

Warmonger
Bleh. Cap should hang himself after losing to a guy who looks like such a tool. He looks like even more of a penis than Juggernaut with helmet does.

DarkCrawler
well,so much for namor's reflexes.

He had just battled Marrina before Master came...so he wasn't in full vitality. And I think pressure points should not work on him as they do on normal humans...he is not normal human after all. His body is half Atlantean. Not to mention, stronger then titanium. Unless Master is stronger then a normal human...

But the pressure points would work in Captain America.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He had just battled Marrina before Master came...so he wasn't in full vitality. And I think pressure points should not work on him as they do on normal humans...he is not normal human after all. His body is half Atlantean. Not to mention, stronger then titanium. Unless Master is stronger then a normal human...

But the pressure points would work in Captain America.

He's stronger than a normal human being, also he has been studying the people from Atlantis and even he was about to destroy the entire race if Puck and Namor didn't stop his plans of Marrina mating with another one of her people. So he knows the atomony of a member from Atlantis, like he is The Master and all

DarkCrawler
Okay. smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Okay. smile

Don't worry I'm about to post some feats of a exhausted Namor soon in the AF threadsmile

King_Mungi
Here's the Master breaking Sasquatch;s arm like it was nothing.

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFlight130-24.jpg
2. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFlight130-25.jpg

I said I would post some fighting scans of him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.