.:Phantasy RPG Discussion:.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_miyabi_kun_
Phantasy RPG is a game that is based in the middle ages and has its own sets of races including Rhizard, Eldron, Houndzalid, Human, and Undead.

Rhizard- Liard-like bipeds. Have classes that feature water bases such as Commadore, Pirate, Water mage, etc.

Eldron- Elf like. nature and healing type classes

Houndzalid- dog-like bipeds. Have classes such as potion makers and gunners

Humans- Humans, have classes like thief and fighter

Undead- Same as human but have to have a special amulet to be undead

You go through the game leveling up joining clans and leveling up and leveling your pet up while promoting through an a class chart that has many outcomes.

You collect eggs (eat to up stats) and compete in monthly contests.

if you would like to join you can use me as a reference (please do this)

click here >>>>>> PhantasyRPG (thank you if you clicked this link)

or just go to www.phantasyrpg.com

_miyabi_kun_
Am I the only one here who has ever played this game???

_miyabi_kun_
I would recomend it to anyone

_miyabi_kun_
I have been playing for a few months and find it a great gaming enviroment, everyone trys to help everyone else, and there is no NOOB discrimination. Usually people fight over helping the newbs.

_miyabi_kun_
There is the Tavern which is a chat room where there is always someone to help you out if you dont know what to do or where to level at. There are also a lot of poeple who will buy all of your eggs and old weapons...you can also own your own shop

_miyabi_kun_
Once you get to Level 75 you can also learn to smith items to improve them. When I first started someone gave me the best newb weapon you can have...i didnt even have to fight in the first area I could go right to the second one.

_miyabi_kun_
Well apparently I am the only one on here who has ever been to the site or is interested in it....or maybe I just need to wait longer for more people to get here

_miyabi_kun_
I cant wait til christmas

_miyabi_kun_
well I am bored now

_miyabi_kun_
k well anyway if anyone comes here pm me I am going to go and talk to other people for a while then

_miyabi_kun_
well I guess I dont want to go anywhere else I will just wait for people to talk to

_miyabi_kun_
I actually quit all my other games when i found this one cause I liked this one so much beter

_miyabi_kun_
I have almost filled up a whole page all by myself wow that is really sad

_miyabi_kun_
My sisters are listening to some stupid music and it is getting almost as old as talking to myself

_miyabi_kun_
god now I feel like a real dumb ass siting here talking to myself I wished someone would show up

_miyabi_kun_
has anyone ever felt like they were being ignored

_miyabi_kun_
it is really quiet

Isredel
I hate PSO.

The reason is, the game is District based which requires almost no management but they still chrge you monthly fees. Heck When I got PSO Episode I & II for the Xbox, I did'nt really know what to expect.

I also halvely blame Xbox live for not making sure the payment was authorised by the credit card holder first.

Soon, my mom snapoped at Sonic Team for charging us double of the actual payment. And Xbox live also.

What Xbox live does is illeagal. People can just get a game and subscribe themselvs to online pay without the credit card's holders notice until they get the bill.

Moral? Don't use Xbox live. EVER!

_miyabi_kun_
thats....nice...well phantasyRPG is free

_miyabi_kun_
did you really shit on santas lap

_miyabi_kun_
are you still here or did you just post your little rant and leave

Isredel
Wait. You're not talking about Phantasty Star Online?

_miyabi_kun_
well now I am alone again thanks

Isredel
Originally posted by _miyabi_kun_
did you really shit on santas lap

When I was 5 yes. I even said, "Santa I pooped" Santa had the most embarrassed yet disgusted face. and my mom picked me up and took me to the nearest restroom. Santa was never heard from again.

_miyabi_kun_
no I am not i am talking about PhantasyRPG click the link in my sig and check it out

_miyabi_kun_
Originally posted by Isredel
When I was 5 yes. I even said, "Santa I pooped" Santa had the most embarrassed yet disgusted face. and my mom picked me up and took me to the nearest restroom. Santa was never heard from again.

OMFG that is hillarious...the funniest thing I ahve heard today infact

_miyabi_kun_
So are you going to check it out

_miyabi_kun_
you take a long tiem to post

_miyabi_kun_
you didnt leave me alone did you

_miyabi_kun_
great now I have to wait for someone else to come and find this pathetic thread and talk to me

_miyabi_kun_
well anyway the game is great and everyone should try it at least

_miyabi_kun_
I am level 50 almost and I am a rhizard and have good items and when i donate again i will get a custom Item

_miyabi_kun_
being alone sucks

_miyabi_kun_
it does it does

_miyabi_kun_
well I going to a different thread

Isredel
Impatient aren't you? Everytime I try to log in, I get jumped to an error screen.

saiyan master
I joined the game today,but I haven't got my account info yet. Does it normally take a long time to get the e-mail?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.