When did Barriss Offee become a Jedi Knight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
In The Clone Wars Microseries she becomes a Jedi Knight. Then, in the Medstar Duology, which takes place after the Microseries, she is a Padawan and becomes a Knight at the end. I'd like to believe she didn't become a Knight till after the Medstart Duology, but we have two equally official sources saying two different things. Which one is official/do you consider official?

Se7in
Probably the book. I mean, she's a new knight in the CW and she managed to deflect hundreds of blaster bolts with one hand with the other causing a ceiling to collapse. CW Series can only be considered as canon when no other believable source is available.

Captain REX
I say the Medstar Duology.

Darth Faunus
I'm not sure, but according to Janus, she was slain shortly after her Knighting. So she was likely pronounced Jedi Knight just before ROTS.

Lightsnake
Yeah, shortly before ROTS....she died on....I think Felucia with Aayla....

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I'm not sure, but according to Janus, she was slain shortly after her Knighting. So she was likely pronounced Jedi Knight just before ROTS.
Yes, but where did Janus get that from?

Anyways, I just finished watching the Microseries again and Luminara said (to Barriss) "Your training is complete." odd, isn't it?

Se7in
The sources contradict one another.

Fishy
So what do we trust the cartoons or something else...

I'm going to trust whatever the hell isn't the cartoon because well they aren't as stupid most of the time.

Council#13
When i came to this thread, I thought "this is perposterous" but because i didnt read the book, i say clone wars stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.