Neron vs. Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
No prep for both. They fight in Mephisto's realm

DrDoom101
Is this that bad of a thread?

Mider
this is interesting there both alot alike sept Mephesto might be more of a chump but Neron was able to almost become the new Spectre thus taking over the universe with his vast power.

Arabian Knight
I'd think they're both the same.

Mider
Give us some feats of power by Neron we know that in his realm that Mephesto is basically above skyfather and even in this realm he's pretty freaking strong but we do not know much about Neron and his powers what are his powers and what has he done with his powers alone all i remeber is that he gave some villians extra powers to defeat earths heros for there souls but give us more feats!

DrDoom101
I WANT MORE POSTS! I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THIS THREAD! ONE MINUTE AND 43 SECONDS TO BE EXACT!

Psycho Ninja
haahhaha

Mider
Give us feats if you wish us to post more id be happy to post if i knew what Neron has done and is able to do.

thesilverspider
their pretty much the exact same guy

DrDoom101
He defeated Mongul in h2h combat. Theres more but imma go to bed now. Good night.

Mider
darn thats pretty heavy Mephesto usually seems to be a big coward doesnt he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.