Leech with a ShotgunVs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
So who wins? evil face

Metalmanx
Leech. Without a healing factor, thanks to Leech's mutant abilities, Logan takes a shotgun blast to the chest or face, and DIES.

Arabian Knight
WRONG!

Wolverine heals leech's power into working against him, making Wolverine's healing MORE powerful!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
WRONG!

Wolverine heals leech's power into working against him, making Wolverine's healing MORE powerful!!!

...Huh? I didn't quite follow that.

Leech wins.

Arabian Knight
No, you don't get it metalmanx. Wolverine's healing will OVERPOWER leech's ability. Effectively healing leech into submission.

Wolverine wins.

Jose123
WRONG!

No your Wrong !!!

Wolverines ADammkamntuim skelotons bouncess de shot bck at Leech Den he go dies!!!!

meep-meep
Backs slowly away...(Why did I come here?)

Jose123
No, you don't get it metalmanx. Wolverine's healing will OVERPOWER leech's ability. Effectively healing leech into submission.

Wolverine wins.

your just kidding smile

Right sad

Metalmanx
For a very slight moment, I thought Arabian Knight was being serious.

King_Mungi
It's long_pig, when is he not serious?

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by Jose123
No your Wrong !!!

Wolverines ADammkamntuim skelotons bouncess de shot bck at Leech Den he go dies!!!!
laughing
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's long_pig, when is he not serious?
Indeed. Let me go bump your AF thread!

King_Mungi

Indeed. Let me go bump your AF thread!

Bump it all you like, at least it will be getting some action big grin ...wait did you mean it in a bad way? ...oh well..playtime is playtime wink...wait am I drunk?

Yeah at first I thought you said hump, but....no it looks like I am drunk

Jose123
Whats even more funny to me is that I can just see wolverine8888 trying to come up with a way for wolverine to win.

wolverine8888:"Wolverine uses hs skills and faster den human spedds to dodge de bullts and den shoots leech with the shotguns"

Anybody:But with out his powers Logan's just a regular old man with a 100 pounds of metal attached to his body.

wolverine8888:"cants you reeds Logan's wins"

Dark Urizen
Whats even more funny to me is that I can just see wolverine8888 trying to come up with a way for wolverine to win.

wolverine8888:"Wolverine uses hs skills and faster den human spedds to dodge de bullts and den shoots leech with the shotguns"

Anybody:But with out his powers Logan's just a regular old man with a 100 pounds of metal attached to his body.

Ever heard the one about the atheistic insomniac dyslexic guy?

Apparently he'd stay up all night wondering if there is a Dog.

shifty

DarkCrawler
Without his powers, Logan should logically move slower then normal person...

Jose123
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

shifty

Que?

Dark Urizen
Que?

laughing out loud
It was a joke.......nevermind roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn

shifty

laughing
I'm going to have to steal that one and use it as my own evil face

Jose123
bumb

Metalmanx
I'll say it again. Leech.

Jose123
Maybe leech will be so frightened of the old slow man that he'll drop the gun in fright giving wolvy the chance get it before he does.

TheKahn
whistling1

Black Adam
I think leech might be able to take this.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
whistling1

YOUR EVIL! YOUR EVIL! laughing

TheKahn
Leech 10/10 yes

soleran30
Wow this is a well thought out thread ..........................however it has been shown and proven based on previous Wolverine feats Wolveirne can run about 500mph...................I am afraid Leech is toast...............lol check out the Venom vs Wolverine thread.

I would pay triple for a comic where leech busts a cap in Logan and lets him bleed and diesmile Of course it would be retconned to a Jean Grey type event but it would be nicesmile

batdude123
How in the hell can Leech take this? Leech may be able to suck out Wolverines healing factor, but Wolverine has got like fifty back-up healing factors that he could easily use! laughing LEECH GETS SLICED LIKE A B*TCH! laughing

inamilist
without his healing factor logan dies because its the only thing that has kept him alive for so long

he dies due to massive and rapid cell degeneration because he is over 200 years old :P

Leech!!

Sixth_Winged
LEECH!!!!!

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
LEECH!!!!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Best sig man.

Sixth_Winged
thanks. I owe this to wolbereen fanz. big grin

jrodslam
Its great man.

DigiMark007

shifty

laughing

New sig quote!

Black Adam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing

New sig quote!
So your not going to close this down Digi?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
thanks. I owe this to wolbereen fanz. big grin

nice sig.

The Fake Macoy
You should get a sig so Cyke beats Wolverine up, and then blasts him. Also, assuming Leech can fire a shotgun properly, leech wins.

grey fox
Logan can unsheathe his claws.....and die of bloodloss.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine keeps getting shot until Leech runs outta bullets then Wolverine cuts him in half

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine keeps getting shot until Leech runs outta bullets then Wolverine cuts him in half

Just how man shotgun blasts do you think a de-powered Wolverine can take?

Wolverine2006
Oh...depowered he wouldnt survive with an adamantium skeleton...without an unbreakable skeleton Wolverine might be able to do somethin. But only if hes not too far away.

grey fox
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

He unsheathes his claws and dies of blood loss , the claws are directly over his veins he unsheathes them and he'll bleed to death....

soleran30
Originally posted by grey fox
He unsheathes his claws and dies of blood loss , the claws are directly over his veins he unsheathes them and he'll bleed to death....

I was always wondered what kept Wolverine's claws from popping right out of him altogether....................almost like the zombie wolverinesmile

grey fox
Originally posted by soleran30
I was always wondered what kept Wolverine's claws from popping right out of him altogether....................almost like the zombie wolverinesmile

Their attached to his body , the bone is part of him and the adamantium laces the bone....

Sai1
Originally posted by Black Adam

LOL!! I read a referrence about this in another thread and found it when I searched for leech. I'm sorry to bump this but this thread is just too freaking funny laughing

Especially this post. I was laughing so hard for so long that I'm crying amd my stomach hurts now. oh man...

Metalmanx
Leech with shotgun/or any other lethal weapon for that matter...wins.

the ninjak
Leech simply walks up to Logan while he is drinking a beer on the couch and blows his head off. Gathers up every body part and all blood and dumps them in a bathtub of Sulphuric Acid. Leaving not a single bit of blood behind. Traquilizer Dart is a better idea NO MESS.

Wolveys dead Baby!!!

StiltmanFTW
erm

Wolverine stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.