Hellboy VS Faust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Hellboy as you all know is suppose to be an agent of destruction and at full power is very powerful he has super strenght and a hand that has alot of power besides it being the key to armegedden it makes a handy weapon

VS

Faust does anyone here read the comic book Faust? SOMEONE must read it or has read it who knows about This Guys powers? what he can do and stuff come on someone!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mider
Hellboy as you all know is suppose to be an agent of destruction and at full power is very powerful he has super strenght and a hand that has alot of power besides it being the key to armegedden it makes a handy weapon

VS

Faust does anyone here read the comic book Faust? SOMEONE must read it or has read it who knows about This Guys powers? what he can do and stuff come on someone!

Hellboy is the son of the Devil, and he has the Right Hand of Doom. There is more to him, but you have to decide which version you want to go with.

Are you talking about Felix Faust or his son Sebastian Faust?

Mider
no dude Faust from the comic book Faust id show a pic but his comics are VERY graphic i mean the only comic i think i can find of him is him holding someones head so yeah i cant show that here i think if they say its ok then ill show you but no he got his own comic called Faust and its currently to my knowledge Faust Acts 1-13 and there are other Faust titles like Faust Book Of M M being his nemesis Faust by the way from what i know lost his soul or something and became a demon on earth like spawn you could say but diffrent its a popular comic in its own right and its underground

King_Mungi
Wait I think I know which Faust your talking about...this one right?
http://www.big-f-manor.de/EEE/media/faust04_var.jpg

Mider
YESSSSSSSSSSSS THAT ONEEEEEEEEEE

Mider
What do you know about him? oh and would you happen to know if his comic ends with act 13 or is there more?

King_Mungi
Sorry I don't know much about him, I only picked up a few issues. However, I will try to do some research and see if I can pull anything up.

Metalmanx
Dude, at first I totally thought you meant Faust from Guilty Gear X, the video game. And what a sweet video game it is, too.

Mider
nah i mean this comic book dude who looks (uninsultingly) like a devil version of wolverine

chilled monkey
Hellboy beats the cut-rate Spawn.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude, at first I totally thought you meant Faust from Guilty Gear X, the video game. And what a sweet video game it is, too.
laughing out loud ......faust is badass in that game.I was packing a sol sig and avatar for a lil while .

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
laughing out loud ......faust is badass in that game.I was packing a sol sig and avatar for a lil while . Loving the Avatar. Spectre is one of my favorite characters, own most of his comics. big grin

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Loving the Avatar. Spectre is one of my favorite characters, own most of his comics. big grin
he's beyond gangsta.....
did the aquaman issue with spectre come out yet?

Juntai
he's beyond gangsta.....
did the aquaman issue with spectre come out yet? Yep, two weeks ago, Atlantis is in ruins.

thesilverspider
Yep, two weeks ago, Atlantis is in ruins.
ha ha ha.............. evil face
what's his next target I doubt spectre get's involved in the crisis.

Juntai
ha ha ha.............. evil face
what's his next target I doubt spectre get's involved in the crisis. According to the synopsis for issue 5, they have to once again beg Spectre to help them.,

thesilverspider
According to the synopsis for issue 5, they have to once again beg Spectre to help them.,
I hope he kicks some ass........... evil face

Mider
okkkkkkkk i was wondering about Faust but if you wish to discuss aquaman and the spectre i do like the spectre what mini series are you talking about with spectre and aqua man i ask because i like spectre.

Mider
and what crisis are you all talking about!

Mider
Bump

thesilverspider
and what crisis are you all talking about!
the current one................. confused

Mider
thats not a name dude give me the name of the comic are you talking about infinite crisis? Man what happend to the spectre did he go nuts or something someone fill me in i havent been in comics for a while.

Mider
and for crying out loud back to the topic Faust Vs Hellboy who wins whats Fausts powers and for me does anyone know how many issues or ACTS faust has or is suppose to.

thesilverspider
thats not a name dude give me the name of the comic are you talking about infinite crisis? Man what happend to the spectre did he go nuts or something someone fill me in i havent been in comics for a while.
well if i say crisis then everyone know's what I'm talking about.
Anyway spectre is still wrecking all magic in d.c just finished atlantis off.

chilled monkey
I still think Hellboy wins this one.

Mider
well i dont know who wins since no one in here reads anything but freaking DC and Marvel.

Mider
since no one wants to talk about the actual fight can someone tell me something.........WHAT IN THE WORLD IS AN ASHCAN? as in Adventures of the mask ashcan i have no idea what an aschan is

Mider
i wish people read more then marvel and DC in here if i say mr fantastic everyone knows who it is but if i say angela they might look at me odd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.