Fox affiliates and ties to notorious neonazi website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
A carolina fox affiliate did a very fluffy and positive peice on stormfront.org, a website that's basically used as a meeting/breading ground for racists and has been involved in the planning and execution of numorous crimes.
was this "fair and balanced" or evidence of a relationship?
you decide
http://streaming.americanprogress.org/ThinkProgress/2005/stormfront_fox_news.320.240.mov.html

Darth Jello
in case you guys don't know who stormfront.org are, they are affiliated with websites such as jew watch and Martinlutherking.org (a racist smear site) and also coordinate the activities of national vanguarde, a neonazi student organization that has recently been vandalizing my college, sending death threats, and basically terrorizing boulder's Hill neighborhood from it's headquarters in topeka and colorado springs.

meep-meep
Are you really surprised?

That is definitely an f-ed up group. You should organize students and student bodies at your university and the surrounding community people to protest this group and get them the **** out of Colorado. Keep me posted and if you need some people to help protest let me know. I can get some people from the midwest out there.

Darth Jello
um, easier said than done, arian nations, local ku klux klan, national front, focus on the family, the american family association, and the heritage foundation are all headquartered in colorado springs.

overlord
Let's get something clear: Nazi's are geek morons.

Darth Jello
geek morons with knives, chains and guns

meep-meep
Originally posted by Darth Jello
um, easier said than done, arian nations, local ku klux klan, national front, focus on the family, the american family association, and the heritage foundation are all headquartered in colorado springs.

G*DD*MN!! THATS'S A LOT O' CRAZY CRACKERS!!! No, offense to my caucasian brethren. But seriously, the key is organization. I have ties to some progrressive groups where I'm from and if you ever have an event let me know and I may be able to raise some money and help out.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Darth Jello
geek morons with knives, chains and guns

For the most part, most white supremists are total cowards. You never see one spouting their rhetoric while standing alone, that's because they know that they are outnumbered by those with common sense and a general ability to think for themselves. They also always attack in gangs because they know that by themselves, they are completly useless cowards who are afraid that people will eventually find out that they and their ideals are ignorant, worthless pieces of trash.

Another thing, these people, once again for the most part, are complete idiots. The are inable to put together a rational thought or arguement and the more they speak, the stupider they look. You've never seen a white supremisct with the oratory skill of someone like Martin Luther King or a leader of white supremists with as much balls as MLK either.

The best thing we can do is give these people microphones so that they can make themsleves look like the complete dickheads that they are.

soleran30
maybe but they get bashed frequently where as other minority leaders are lauded for their great contributions.

PVS
there is a difference between contributing to your own people and instigating hate and violence. apparently not to some people though...

meep-meep
Wow...

meep-meep
I don't know of many minority leaders that instigate and promote hate and violence rather than promote acceptance and tolerance. Those that do promote violence should be treated the same regardless of skin color. PVS is right.

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
there is a difference between contributing to your own people and instigating hate and violence. apparently not to some people though...

laced with racism........... sad

PVS
Originally posted by soleran30
laced with racism........... sad

no, laced with "you're a tool" for paralleling a hate group with a civil rights group. the idea that simply because its all white makes it so is in itself racist, but more to the point: painfully ignorant.

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
no, laced with "you're a tool" for paralleling a hate group with a civil rights group. the idea that simply because its all white makes it so is in itself racist, but more to the point: painfully ignorant.

if thats your perception ok...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.