Deadpool vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Both are given 30 minutes of preparation. they fight in gotham city.

Jose123
Deadpool straps grenades and tnt to himself and gets close to Nightwing.

Match over!!!!

Arahan
Originally posted by Jose123
Deadpool straps grenades and tnt to himself and gets close to Nightwing.

Match over!!!!

laughing

Jose123
I was being serious. Thats actually something he would do. Thats why he's one of my favorite comic characters.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Jose123
I was being serious. Thats actually something he would do. Thats why he's one of my favorite comic characters.

And the best part is? It's technically a win, before in 3 hours, Nightwing won't have regenerated enough of an arm to hold up and declare "the winner".

In a straight hand-to-hand fight, Nightwing might be able to squeek out a win, but it'd probably be slightly more even then that. Plus Wade doesn't need to worry about getting hurt, or overexerting himself.

Juntai
Deadpool would probably win most confrontations I think, however Nightwing will catch like 3-4-5 wins because of the preptime. He's one of the better street levelers with prep time, even Deathstroke regards him as such. And that says a lot.

olympian
Majority for Deapool.

Metalmanx
Agreed. Majority for Deadpool. I like Jose's idea though.

superbatman86
I say Nightwing 7/10. Normally I'd say tie oe even a slight edge to Deadpool, mainly because of his healing factor but since their in Gotham and that's a huge homefeild advantage to nightwing.

Nataku8188
Deadpool, no doubts.

wolverine8888
ya dead pool curv stombs night wing

Soljer
I feel like some Deadpool Bumpage. Please don't consider these posts spam, I just felt like bringing up some older, underdiscussed threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.