Magus VS. Miracle Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

Psycho Ninja
Aww, dont tell me you made this fight for you and Whirly alone ??

Anyway, it depends if tis classic MM, Magus is sodomized. But if its the latest MM, it an orgy............

Mider
whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt anyway enough of the sexual inuendos WHAT CAN MIRICLE MAN DO?

Arabian Knight
Someone gets penetrated...that's all I'm saying.

Penetrated.

Mider
for crying out loud what does the man do

Arabian Knight
If he pulls out his big rod of power, it's over. His rod is massive.

Mider
what is it with you people WHAT POWERS DOES MIRICLE MAN HAVE

Psycho Ninja
He makes people's minds full of miracles while he is penetrating them....

Arabian Knight
Ah, man...if he were to penetrate the guy with his rod....it's over, man. Game ****ing over.

Psycho Ninja
Oh my, he would shoot miracles through his crack !!!!

And you dont even know whos "he" and whos "him" laughing out loud !!!

Adam Warlock
Whirly knows all about Miracle Man.

Adam Warlock
Here's a bio from Wikipedia describing him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvelman

Adam Warlock
Magus:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/magus.htm

Mider
well get him on here he should be the one describing miriclemans powers and the rest of you need to shut up with the sexual stuff i mean there are other threads you can talk like your drunk on.

Laminator_X
Which version of Magus are we discussing here? We've got "I Beat Up Thanos" 70's Magus, "Personality Fragment" 90's Magus, and Current "Wraith" Magus.

I'm thinking 70's, would win, while 90's would loose. Current, unsure. 70's Magus was also packing the Soul Gem to boot. Yikes.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Which version of Magus are we discussing here? We've got "I Beat Up Thanos" 70's Magus, "Personality Fragment" 90's Magus, and Current "Wraith" Magus.

I'm thinking 70's, would win, while 90's would loose. Current, unsure. 70's Magus was also packing the Soul Gem to boot. Yikes.

the one with the fro was badass...... evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.