Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-pilot
Was Ventress thought up by George Lucas or is she primarily a comic created character (try saying that after a shot of JD )???

I think she's amazing , she's got exellent sabre technique , a fascinating back-story (she led a rebellion against the dictatorship .... or whatever and kicked their asses single handedly , after her family where murdered ; hence the hate-influenced journey to the dark-side) .

I realise now that the comics and Clones cartoon events contradict each other , as she's around for quite a while in the comics , and faces Mace Windu and a group of Jedi first , whereas in the cartoon she faces only Anakin and dies after one epic sabre duel .

Does anyone know how many Clone Wars comics there are in total , I've read the first two volumes ...

Darth Jello
she doesn't die in the cartoon, she's lucky when she falls off a cliff the first time, not so lucky the second time in the comics and has to be rebuilt by dooku. then she escapes after being severely injured and using a sith technique to heal herself. wether or not she survived the Jedi holocaust remains to be seen.

Clone-pilot
When you say rebuilt , do you mean she becomes a cyborg ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.