Adam Warlock vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. Who wins?

Adam Warlock w/Soul Gem

vs

Darkseid /Current Seid

thesilverspider
darkseid

the Darkone
Adam Warlock will rape him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by the Darkone
Adam Warlock will rape him.

warlock's only hope is the soul gem and I don't think I't would work on darkseid.

Adam Warlock
Worked on Thanos.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Worked on Thanos.
thanos aint darkseid now is he.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by id369
Adam Warlock

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/blitzomaru/22.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/blitzomaru/23.jpg

Thanos > Current Darkseid any day.

snoopdogg
Wizard magazine seems to think Darkseid can beat Thanos.

thesilverspider
Thanos > Current Darkseid any day.

In cross overs they are clearly each others equal.What's gonna save warlock from the omega beams?

Can't say that warlock wins via soul gem from the get go cause warlock don't just start a match by sucking someone's soul.Also you don't know how the soul gem would effect darkseid or if he can counter it with the omega beams.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wizard magazine seems to think Darkseid can beat Thanos.

forget thanos this is warlock vs darseid.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by thesilverspider
In cross overs they are clearly each others equal.What's gonna save warlock from the omega beams?

Can't say that warlock wins via soul gem from the get go cause warlock don't just start a match by sucking someone's soul.Also you don't know how the soul gem would effect darkseid or if he can counter it with the omega beams.

Galactus blasted Warlock with eye beams of his own. Only knocked him down.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/gblast1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/gblast2.jpg

Galactus = Pre-Crisis Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>Current Jobberseid...

How will we know Omega Beams will have an effect on Warlock? How will we know if the Soul Gem will work against Darkseid? We don't. It's all up in the air. If heat vision can deflect the Omega Beams, a blast of cosmic or karmic energy should be able to do the same.

After Warlock rips Darkseid's soul, Superman can help find him again with his Soul Vision. laughing

Laminator_X
While Darkseid is much more physically powerful than Adam, that seldom matters where Warlock is concernned. If Warlock can ignore/avoid/diffuse/or whatever it was he did to not get fried by Galactus, he could do the same vs the Omega Effect.

Darkseid would probably be immune to the Karmic Blasts from the Gem, as he is a "God." If it came down to it though, no one has ever withstood the Soul-Rip attack. He uses it as a last resort, but he will use it if pressed.

thesilverspider
galactus beam was just that a beam.omega beams have different effects darkseid can teleport warlock to the sun if he wants.

snoopdogg
Does Darkseid even have a soul?

thesilverspider
Does Darkseid even have a soul?
........... confused

leonidas
galactus could not have his soul ripped, as adam already admitted in the thanos series. i'm not completely sure aw could rip darkseid's soul, and i'm not even sure he HAS one. darkseid is a god (unlike thanos who is an eternal and a demi-god), and as such would be immune to the karmic effects of the gem, like hercules was, who also beat down adam. it is possible that aw's gem could counter the omega effect though. soul gem and o-beams cancel each other and i think it would come down to a physical confrontation, which darkseid would win handily.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonidas
galactus could not have his soul ripped, as adam already admitted in the thanos series. i'm not completely sure aw could rip darkseid's soul, and i'm not even sure he HAS one. darkseid is a god (unlike thanos who is an eternal and a demi-god), and as such would be immune to the karmic effects of the gem, like hercules was, who also beat down adam. it is possible that aw's gem could counter the omega effect though. soul gem and o-beams cancel each other and i think it would come down to a physical confrontation, which darkseid would win handily.

agreed.

Adam Warlock
Who ever strikes first in wins IMO. The way Jobberseid is now days, my money is on Warlock.

Behold the power of Omega Effect:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/omegaeffect.jpg

Adam Warlock
galactus beam was just that a beam.omega beams have different effects darkseid can teleport warlock to the sun if he wants.

So current Darkseid's beam > Galactus's Eye Beam Blast? confused

Adam Warlock
If the Soul Gem is used properly, and DS is hit, DS could be ripped and teleported to the Soul World. smile

thesilverspider
that whole jobberseid thing is out of control,yea no doubt he is just a shadow of his former self but he is still pretty powerful.

snoopdogg
that whole jobberseid thing is out of control,yea no doubt he is just a shadow of his former self but he is still pretty powerful. You guys ever think Superman is more powerful than you guys want to believe.

Darkseid even said it in that scan.

thesilverspider
You guys ever think Superman is more powerful than you guys want to believe.

supes hs gotten stronger but darkseid has gotten alot weaker.

Adam Warlock
A Darkseid written right should own Superman nearly every time they fight. The way DS is written now, I won't be surprised if Wonder Woman takes him down next.

snoopdogg
supes hs gotten stronger but darkseid has gotten alot weaker. Those are just rumors. Darkseid is not a jobber.

Look what he did to Supergirl with his omega beams. Supermans heatvision may be able to block it but if he hit Supes with it he could to a number of things to him with it.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DarkseidandSupergirl.jpg

Magic_attack
Darkseid

thesilverspider
Those are just rumors. Darkseid is not a jobber.

yes he is how are they just rumors............. confused
his loss to supes is considered jobbing because of the fact that the crisis had no effect on him.

Avalonofthewind
Who ever strikes first in wins IMO. The way Jobberseid is now days, my money is on Warlock.

So because Supes did that, anyone with a laser beam can? laughing
Like Snoop said, anyone ever consider that Supes is stronger than you guys want to believe.

Ever since he combined with Kismet, he's had the power to counter the beams. Before that, he couldn't.

Either way, Darkseid wins. Leo did a great job explaining why.

Arabian Knight
Probably. Superman just isn't very powerful compared to cosmics and such. He's a low herald level who hangs out on Earth and looks uber compared to people like...Luthor..his arch enemy! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Probably. Superman just isn't very powerful compared to cosmics and such. He's a low herald level who hangs out on Earth and looks uber compared to people like...Luthor..his arch enemy! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow, that just proves you know next to zilch about him. wink

Mider
Darkseid wins you should have made him precrisis or at least full powered.

Beyonder
You guys ever think Superman is more powerful than you guys want to believe.

If so, he should be fighting Highfather and Takion level beings. Most of his rogue gallery would be run over by him. Heck, he'd be leagues above GL, MM, WW, and the rest of the JLA.

Nice scan snoop, but the OE hit ashes. Supergirl was teleported out and ashes were teleported in - all part of Supes' plan. A few panels after yours, DS got the snotting beat out of him by Clark. Part of his face smashed, armed cracked, he was then put in the Source Wall by Supes.

The Ion
Why was Thanos dressed like Gladiator in those scans?

Lucid Lui
Wizard magazine seems to think Darkseid can beat Thanos. They also think Sentry can beat Superman.

Guess we should agree...

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
Why was Thanos dressed like Gladiator in those scans?

Thanos made a bunch of clones of himself with merged DNA and such from other beings like Gladiator, Xavior, IM, and Galactus.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
They also think Sentry can beat Superman.

Guess we should agree...

evil face

Wizard isn't that credible, Snoop.

In Last Man Standing, Thanos popped up on Apokolips looking for a fight. DS and Thanos fought until they ended up in a factory; DS blows it up and K.O.s Thanos in the process.

They also thought Lex would beat Magneto and Thanos in that Last Villains standing.

Wizard is good reading but not is in no way credible.

dvampire

Those are the Omega Beams, not the Omega Effect. But what does that have to do with this match? Darkseid is as powerful as he was in the PC days, if he was, our current Superman whould stand a chance. confused

Laminator_X
In recent years, DC has been using Darkseid the way that Marvel Used Champion of the Universe. Written properly, niether of these guys should ever go down ease, and yet again and again they do.

dvampire
Originally posted by Laminator_X
In recent years, DC has been using Darkseid the way that Marvel Used Champion of the Universe. Written properly, niether of these guys should ever go down ease, and yet again and again they do.

Yeah, well Darksied doesn't go down with ease. smile

Psycho Ninja
Nice Warlock scan........... he's my fav marvel blondie !!

But can Darkseid be ripped of his soul ??

Juntai
I'm not sure he has a soul.

Psycho Ninja
Me too..........

Laminator_X
He certainly doesn't have the same sort of soul that a normal person might, but I think most of the "Gods" have souls of their own as well. He has parents, progeny, requires material sustenance (of a sort) and will someday presumably die. That makes him far closer to us than to someone like the Endless

Beyonder
Does Mephisto have a soul? Warlock punked him more than twice using the soul gem.

Mider
i do not think Warlock got hit by Galactus beam i think he teleported away before it hit i dont think he has the power to survive it and if you think not then i say you should read between the lines it clearly is insinuated he teleported away before it would hit him anyway if its this curretn darkseid who is a sad sad copy of the precrisis version they should have given Darkseid full power in this fight and youd know who the winner is he would totally own warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.