Annihilation... For Dc Earth!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Cosmics attack DC Earth!!! Spectre has gone crazy and is no longer their to protect it!!! Can Earth's heroes stand up to the cosmic might of the Marvel's baddest cosmics? All of Earth's heroes are ready for fighting. Their are only 5 GL's that will be helping Earth heroes. Hal, Guy, Kyle, John, and Kilowog. Add in the JLA, JSA, Outsiders, Titans, Etc... Oh, earth based villains too. Their on the list to be annihilated as well. So they will fight the invaders alongside with their mortal enemies. Arishem The Judge will lead the attack.

Cosmic Threats!!!

Arishem The Judge
Ego The Living Planet
Thanos
Maelstrom
Ronan The Accuser
Super Skrull
Titannus
The Runner
The Gardener
Morg With The Waters Of Life
Terrax
Champion Of The Universe
Obliterator
The Stranger
The Collector

VS.

DC EARTH...

No Spectre(He went off the deep end)
No Angels/Lucifer/Michael

Phantom Stranger is okay.
So is Fate. He's there to help Earth's heroes as well.

Presence agrees with Arishem and does not plan to interfere in the annihilation of Earth. Can DC Earth change their fate?

Both teams have 7 days of prep...

snoopdogg
Do the Earth heroes have their arms tied behind their back?

DrDoom101
Marvel wins.

Mider
nope DC wins even with out those guys they still have the saint of sinners, superman prime, steel in the entrophy aegis, high father, and guys like that

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Mider
nope DC wins even with out those guys they still have the saint of sinners, superman prime, steel in the entrophy aegis, high father, and guys like that

Are they on Earth? How many Superman's are there on earth? I should have specified. Current Earth roster. Steel doesn't have his Aegis Armor anymore, Superman Prime doesn't happen for thousands of years. Saint Of Killers??? Is he on DC Earth?

Jose123
Marvel cosmics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dc cosmics.

that being said
Marvel cosmics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DC Heros in terms of power.

snoopdogg
I don't think the Guardians would allow Earth to be destroyed.

supremthor
but then u have xyz and lkx................you no the 5th dem imps

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't think the Guardians would allow Earth to be destroyed.

Their not in this match. laughing

supremthor
Originally posted by supremthor

i m talking bout these mother lovers
http://img311.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cmspeed6jp.jpg

Jose123

And Marvel has things like the Celestials and The Living Tribunal.
marvel cosmics are more powerful than DC cosmics.

But the one's stated above and the imps are not participating in the match.

supremthor
Originally posted by Jose123
And Marvel has things like the Celestials and The Living Tribunal.
marvel cosmics are more powerful than DC cosmics.

But the one's stated above and the imps are not participating in the match.
read the top he gives a list of only a few cosmic powers to go against dc earth he doesnt say anything about the living tribunal be in the fight. he only states these Cosmic Threats!!!

Arishem The Judge
Ego The Living Planet
Thanos
Maelstrom
Ronan The Accuser
Super Skrull
Titannus
The Runner
The Gardener
Terrax
Champion Of The Universe
Obliterator
The Stranger
The Collector

and lkz is controled by johnny thunder so he is allowed.

The Ion
Celestials are not above 5D imps.

Putting Titannus in is a bit lame. The guy was a walking plot device. How many kinds of radiations did his armor absorb?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Their not in this match. laughing Just becasue they are not in it does not mean they will allow it to happen.

Besides you didn't specify they were not allowed.

Jose123
read the top he gives a list of only a few cosmic powers to go against dc earth he doesnt say anything about the living tribunal be in the fight. he only states these Cosmic Threats!!!

Arishem The Judge
Ego The Living Planet
Thanos
Maelstrom
Ronan The Accuser
Super Skrull
Titannus
The Runner
The Gardener
Terrax
Champion Of The Universe
Obliterator
The Stranger
The Collector

and lkz is controled by johnny thunder so he is allowed.

Didn't know about the jonny thunder part. I thought you were just pulling random cosmics out to face of against the Marvel cosmic team. So I pulled out a even more random and powerful cosmic to face of against the imps.

My bad.

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
Celestials are not above 5D imps.

How about The Living Tribunal big grin

The Ion
Originally posted by Jose123
How about The Living Tribunal big grin
The Living Tribunal is not on this team. big grin

Yeah so anyways, DC Earth can win. The 5D imps alone have power on a universal scale. Nabu is on Earth. 2 Pre-Crisis Supermen are on Earth. Phantom Stranger is there, Wonder Woman can access her Godwave, Alex Luthor seems like a beast, Mordru is on Earth, the Elemental Giants, Deathstroke w/Jobber Aura is there, etc.

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
The Living Tribunal is not on this team. big grin

I know that but I really do want to know if they are. Don't read much DC so how powerfull are they when compared to him.

The Ion
Joker with a just a portion of Mr. Mxy's power was manipulating the entire universe in anyway he wanted. I guess you can judge from there.

DrDoom101
whic incarnation of superman? blue energy? prime?

supremthor
I realy dont no about. rem an imp was able to put the spectre down and that something i dout any Celestials. but any way you look at it the marvel team goes down hard there are way to many powerful charaters on dc earth like.

animal man
amazo
wonder woman with the god wave would kill them all
nabu

Psycho Ninja
WTF all this posts and no Bat-kick

One Bat-Kick is enought to rip the Omniverse !!!!

Can time travelers like Flash and others go to other time periods to seek help? One issue of the Flash he goes through time and gets like a dozen Flash's from various time periods to help him. Imagine like a Dozen different Supermen, Flashs, Wonder Women, etc... However Time Travel is probably to cheap lol

Psycho Ninja
No, reality warping is cheaper......... Jakeem/Johny Thunder, theese dudes are masters of 5d Thunderbolts......... a 5der once sodomized SPECTRE !!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
No, reality warping is cheaper......... Jakeem/Johny Thunder, theese dudes are masters of 5d Thunderbolts......... a 5der once sodomized SPECTRE !!!! He did not sodomize Spectre, merely had Hal messed up thinking if he moved it would destroy the rest of reality , and the last time Spectre faced one of them, he just eye-beamed it and it was over.
The imps are powerful as all hell tho

Psycho Ninja
A portion of 5d imp given to Joker turned him into a universal-scale-reality-pimp-emperor !!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
A portion of 5d imp given to Joker turned him into a universal-scale-reality-pimp-emperor !!!! I know. Emperor Joker.

Psycho Ninja
Yeah, I knew that you knew............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.