Justice League vs Avengers vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
They both get 1 day of prep each

Justice League
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel

vs

Avengers
Atlas
Hercules
Wonder Man

vs

X-Men
Cannonball
Colossus
Warpath

ZephroCarnelian
Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel with tremendous ease.

golem370
Not easy

Juntai
JLA.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel with tremendous ease. Yep.

Lucid Lui
JLA. Very lopsided in their favour...

golem370
I believe Atlas Hercules and Wonder Man would have a good chance.

Lucid Lui
They don't have the speed or the flight to keep up. Wonder Man would give a good fight, but he'd be overpowered eventually. Herc is too slow to be able to take advantage of his strength. Atlas apparently (i haven't got the issue yet) took out Hyperion in NT #16 by stomping him, but something like that would only happen in a comic.

Meanwhile the X-Team are completely curbstomped.

Psycho Ninja
Oh my GOD !!!

...........JLA wins !!

golem370
What about Cannonball what could Justice League do against him?

Lucid Lui
They just knock him around til he stops blasting then blitz him.

spetznaz
JLA with ease.
Astounding amazing ease.

It would actually be better if the 2 Marvel teams were mixed together, and even then the JLA would have the better odds.

And let me explain.

You have Superman, WonderWoman and Captain Marvel.
Each of them is amazingly strong .....stronger than 100ton lifting capacity (which is usually employed by Marvel while DC has a far higher lifting ability for its characters ....Superman has been estimated at over 800,000 tons in the Death of Superman arc, and in some writings ....note post-crisis, thus not even his uber-strong pre-crisis levels ....he has been shown as stronger for example when he, WW, and MM pulled the earth's moon. Note this was post-crisis ....pre-crisis he was juggling planets. Thus he is over the 100 tons Marvel levels easily).
They are also EXTREMELY fast.
And one of them (Superman) has a wide variety of powers, while the other two are powered with godly attributes.

And they are facing off against the following:

Avengers
Atlas
Hercules
Wonder Man

and

X-Men
Cannonball
Colossus
Warpath

The Avengers for one are earth-bound, apart from WonderMan.
The X-men also have some issues, for example Colossus. He has lifting ability around 100tons, which is ludicrous when compared to Superman/WW/CM.
The biggest threat would be CannonBall, but as someone said all that would be needed is for them to rough him up until he stops blasting, and then he is just another mortal in the presence of gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.