Black Adam vs. Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Black Adam

vs.

Mr. Majestic

spetznaz
Mr Majestic.

He is Superman (at almost Pre-Crisis levels) WITHOUT severe vulnerabilities to magic.

Juntai
Originally posted by spetznaz
Mr Majestic.

He is Superman (at almost Pre-Crisis levels) WITHOUT severe vulnerabilities to magic. Superman is no more vulnerable to magic than anyone else is, it's not a "Severe Vulernability" really. Everyone is succeptible to magic, he just has no way to counter it. Neither does Majestic that I know of. And Majestic doesn't live in such a magic-filled universe as Superman.

Lucid Lui
I thought Supes problem was that Magic affected him as if he were a normal average person. For example, A magically empowerred fist hits Supes, and it bypasses his durability and does the same damage it would to a normal person. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, Majestic wins this.

The Ion
Majestic wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I thought Supes problem was that Magic affected him as if he were a normal average person. For example, A magically empowerred fist hits Supes, and it bypasses his durability and does the same damage it would to a normal person. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, Majestic wins this. If that were true, anyone with a magic punch on the level of BA or CM would explode his head with a punch, which simply isn't true. It doesn't seem more or less any effective than him fighting anyone else with near equal strenght.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Juntai
If that were true, anyone with a magic punch on the level of BA or CM would explode his head with a punch, which simply isn't true. It doesn't seem more or less any effective than him fighting anyone else with near equal strenght. Yeah, i know that never actually happens. But that's i was told is supposed to happen in theory.

The Ion
I've been thinking that perhaps Supes' weakness to magic depended on the type of attack. For example, a magic attack that just simulated something normal like a punch would be no more effective than a non magic powered punch. However if it was a spell or a maybe a blast it would hurt.

I dunno, just rambling. confused

long pig
If BA had an enchantment that his punches would blow up anything it hit, Superman's head would indeed explode if he hit him.

WW's tiara is enchanted to cut anything, and it sliced him up like a pig.

Black Adam is the ****ing man, though. God...I wish he were a Marvel Character!@!!!!#!@#RERFWE@@!

Mider
doesnt Majestic know magic? and why do you all say he wins so fast.

Khellendros
Majestic wins. He DOES, in fact, have a resistance to magic. And he surpasses Black Adam in just about any area I can think of that would matter in a fight.

thesilverspider
majestic drops a multiverse on black adam......

Psycho Ninja
Hahaha...

He will sodomize him first though..............and then drop him with "heavy thinngs" !!! laughing out loud

Fishy 500
Originally posted by The Ion
I've been thinking that perhaps Supes' weakness to magic depended on the type of attack. For example, a magic attack that just simulated something normal like a punch would be no more effective than a non magic powered punch. However if it was a spell or a maybe a blast it would hurt.

I dunno, just rambling. confused

I like your rambling .... I prefer it when you actually give more that just a statement ! .... No offense msn-wink smile

(Yahman runs away in fear of Ion backlash)

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
majestic drops a multiverse on black adam......

laughing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig

Black Adam is the ****ing man, though. God...I wish he were a Marvel Character!@!!!!#!@#RERFWE@@!

laughing out loud

Martian_mind
Bump wink

Nod
Majestic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.